Do Not Speak Out Against BLM!!

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.

Mac this has zero to do with Donald Trump or Donald Trump supporters, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is now critical. Also my opinion is that if anyone burns the flag of their nation they should be punished.
Right on cue.

Black listing people who hold opposing views is a good thing then, mac?

Blacklists are only bad when used against Communists. :thup:

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.
Who lost their job burning a flag?

I'm talking real world here.
The Regressive Left has clearly been much worse in this way.

That doesn't excuse similar behaviors from the Right.
LOL. In other words, the Left are the fascists.

Here is a full list of all the corporations that have sold their soul to BLM. Any critique about them will not be tolerated and met with endless accusations of racism.

Corporate America has sold their souls to the DNC.
They are fascists in your minds only. Or, I could also say the same about the Right if I were so inclined. But hyperbole like that is silly to me.

Boycott those awful companies if you want.
Listen goober, we are talking about brown shirts restricting free speech via active oppression So who wants to repeal the First Amendment in regards to offensive speech? Is it the Left or right?

Currently about half of America wants to repeal the first amendment, then comes the appointed Left wing czar who will declare what is offensive and what is not.

Sounds to me like you are desperately trying to rationalize this fact, as if to say, there is no real difference between the polarized political groups.

Mac this has zero to do with Donald Trump or Donald Trump supporters, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is now critical. Also my opinion is that if anyone burns the flag of their nation they should be punished.
Right on cue.

Black listing people who hold opposing views is a good thing then, mac?

Blacklists are only bad when used against Communists. :thup:
Good, another blatant misrepresentation of my position.

Always appreciated, and always a good sign.

Here is a full list of all the corporations that have sold their soul to BLM. Any critique about them will not be tolerated and met with endless accusations of racism.

They are fascists in your minds only. Or, I could also say the same about the Right if I were so inclined. But hyperbole like that is silly to me.

Mac approves of and supports blacklists.

eb584a7ef819485bc797aec39c89890409cba60869fa45aca6d0f271bfb07647.jpg

Listen goober, we are talking about brown shirts restricting free speech via active oppression So who wants to repeal the First Amendment in regards to offensive speech? Is it the Left or right?

Currently about half of America wants to repeal the first amendment, then comes the appointed Left wing czar who will declare what is offensive and what is not.

Sounds to me like you are desperately trying to rationalize this fact, as if to say, there is no real difference between the polarized political groups.
What I'm actually doing is what I often do: Pointing out the many blazingly obvious behavioral similarities between the two nasty ends of our political spectrum.

And, predictably, triggering many nutters.

I like it.

Then you condemn the use of blacklists by your filthy and treasonous party?

Yeah, didn't think so.

You're a fascist Mac, part of a fascist party. How did Hitler and Pol Pot rise? People like you. Not overtly evil, just mildly supportive of evil.

You have the right to be an asshole and burn the flag. Trump is wrong on that, see I can disagree with him but still support him.

Right on cue.

No. Why would someone who is Patriotic and loves their nation want to burn the flag? They would not only those who hate their nation burn the flag. Only Traitors burn the flag.

Also as has already been commented who is getting Doxxed for burning a flag? Nobody is.

BLM are a Militant Marxist organisation who's members are a combination of Racist Black Supremacists and CRIMINALS and DECENT Americans who are AGAINST them are losing their jobs. IMHO EVERYONE World Wide should be AGAINST BLM.

Then you condemn the use of blacklists by your filthy and treasonous party?

Yeah, didn't think so.

You're a fascist Mac, part of a fascist party. How did Hitler and Pol Pot rise? People like you. Not overtly evil, just mildly supportive of evil.
Of course, I'm strongly against any kind of blacklist, especially those that punish, shut down or intimidate freedom of expression.

As I've said constantly here over the years.

Nice to see you this desperate and flailing. You folks just line up to prove my points out you. Good stuff.

What I'm actually doing is what I often do: Pointing out the many blazingly obvious behavioral similarities between the two nasty ends of our political spectrum.

I like it.

Really?

Just what have you "pointed out?" That you fully support blacklists against enemies of your party? How is that "Pointing out the many blazingly obvious behavioral similarities between the two nasty ends of our political spectrum?"

:dunno:

You're a fascist hack, mac

Or you will lose your job

How is that for freedom of speech?

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” -- from the American Taliban Bible Orwell's "1984"
Reminds me of Stalin who would not only murder his political opponent, he would take pictures of them and edit their photo out of the picture, as if they never existed.

Perhaps this will be our fate as well. Perhaps some day there will be no history of any opposition to the DNC.

"Reminds me of Stalin who would not only murder his political opponent, he would take pictures of them and edit their photo out of the picture, as if they never existed."

If this is NOT stopped THAT is coming to you, that AND The Struggle Sessions, they are doing The Mao Cultural Revolution in America. They are not going for Stalinism, they are going for something even MORE EVIL and that is Maoism.

I like it.
I would think that you would be enraged for people losing their jobs despite having a First Amendment right to that free speech.

But apparently you don't give a damn.

Very telling.

Of course, I'm strongly against any kind of blacklist, especially those that punish, shut down or intimidate freedom of expression.

As I've said constantly here over the years.

Nice to see you this desperate and flailing. You folks just line up to prove my points out you. Good stuff.

Then you condemn this action by your filthy, fascist, traitor party? You demand that Grant Napear be rehired and those who blacklisted him be reprimanded?

Yeah, sure....

Private industry does not have to guarantee freedom speech that is the government's job.

Or you will lose your job

How is that for freedom of speech?

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” -- from the American Taliban Bible Orwell's "1984"
Reminds me of Stalin who would not only murder his political opponent, he would take pictures of them and edit their photo out of the picture, as if they never existed.

Perhaps this will be our fate as well. Perhaps some day there will be no history of any opposition to the DNC.

"Reminds me of Stalin who would not only murder his political opponent, he would take pictures of them and edit their photo out of the picture, as if they never existed."

If this is NOT stopped THAT is coming to you, that AND The Struggle Sessions, they are doing The Mao Cultural Revolution in America. They are not going for Stalinism, they are going for something even MORE EVIL and that is Maoism.
Man, talk about extremism in action....

Forum List

Back