Do Not Speak Out Against BLM!!

Blacks need to have all lives matter beaten into their heads with brick bats. Because blacks believe that only black lives matter they burn men alive and beat elderly women to the ground. Because no other lives matter to the black man they can torture a puppy then strangle it.

Black lives matter was good for about 30 seconds years ago.

Over fathers day weekend, 106 people where shot in Chicago, ten deaths so far, including a 3 year old black child. Where are the protests and riots?
What have you done to organize any protesting?

I don't protest, I do it the American way by making sure I vote every election. That's the way civilized people do things in the modern world.
Well then the founders of our nation would not be attractive to you what with their protesting, killing, burning, looting and revolution...

I guess you skipped over the part where I used the "modern world" when you read my reply.

At one time people did protest and riot because that was the only way to be heard or recognized. Today we don't need to behave like savages. We have the media, the internet, texting, cable television, cell phones, social media to express ourselves. If I sent a complaint to my state representative, he receives it in less than two seconds after I hit the send button.

Also in the past there was genuine inequality, not like today. What are they protesting and rioting about? An officer killed one guy, he was arrested, and he will have his day in court. WTF is there to protest about? This is the way a civilized society handles matters--not burning down restaurants, public buildings, taking over police stations, poisoning police officers, hundreds injured while protecting us, several dead, and one paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of his life.
The modern world where the US invades any nation it wants and strong arms nations and people into following its planned policy?
The cops have only killed one guy!? You better step back and see what is really happening in the world.
There would be no riots if the system did more than lip service when people have grievances. I know you like the authoritarian/police state, you don't give a shit about people that are abused and subjugated by the state...You can't even recognize that there many people killed by pigs no matter their color because you support that type of treatment of humans..
Sadam Hussein was a murderer we should have left alone.
After all, every Muslim murderer simply gets replaced by the next Muslim murderer.

I'd tend to agree with that except for the Kurds, Saddam needed to pay for that

We have been murdering the same people we condemned Saddam for killing.
Who?
Russia used Syria to test their equipment and the US used Israel.
Regardless, Syria was going to attack Israel.

Saddam was in Iraq. We have been killing people there for nearly 20 years now. People that have never done a thing to us.
That's fascinating because I know people who live all over the world and Muslim terrorists have been kidnapping and murdering people globally for way more then 20 years.

Those in glass houses.........
Can you elaborate...for once.

You understand what I am saying.
No; Muslims have always been globally aggressive.
My friends from the Philippines say they've destroyed the place with their kidnappings.

The United States has been at war for nearly all of it's existence.
Prior to WWI?
Since WWI we have been on the lookout for Global instigators.

How many nations have not been at war for most of their existence?

Argue that. But don't argue it's all the fault of one group. But to answer your question, many nations have not.

Australia. Japan has been quite peaceful for 75 years now. Canada. I could continue.
Canada has the most powerful military on earth at it's beck and call...The US.

They have their own military. What they don't do is constantly stick their nose in other people's business.
Nobody has to ask Canada to stop stealing their resources or trying to block them from freely trading them.

Australia...Like anybody wants to conquer...what's it called again?...Oh! Australia. Like anybody will send their navy.
Japan has a military?

Now tell us where the US has instigated the actions it is involved in.

Nearly every single war has been none of our business.

We protect Canada. They don't need to use resources for their protection. We provide. There's a reason no one bothers them.

No one has a reason to attack them. They mind their own business.
There's zero reason to conquer Canada; half of it is frozen.
It is becoming a Muslim nation so we will see what the future holds.

Truth of the matter is no one's first amendment rights were violated and people quite honestly usually don't give a shit if someone is sacked for saying something they personally disagree with. The NBA most likely felt it's fans wouldn't appreciate this persons words and it could potentially hurt their brand. That's life.

If NASCAR wanted to fire people for saying 'Black Lives Matter' then that's their prerogative. Some people will not like it, some will. NASCAR it appears has thankfully chosen a different route which is surprising and refreshing.

Yes...they chose to appease racists, and marxists....

Black lives matter was founded by marxists.....marxism is directly responsible for the deaths of over 100 million men, women and children around the world.......and the slogan "Black Lives Matter," is racist....expecially when those same supporters attack anyone who believes that all human lives matter.........they are racist to their core......that is why they are embraced by the racists of the democrat party.

So, even Marxists understand that Black Lives Matter but you don't?

These must be horrifically scary times for you. That's awesome, you're either going to grow as a human being or be stomped into silence by your own fear. You're the minority now and I do not mean that racially.

Again...

Marxism is responsible for the deaths of close to, if not over 100 million people around the world...........they don't understand anything.

black lives matter was started by marxists...therefore, according to left wing logic....it is tainted with 100 million innocent deaths from around the world.....it is also racist. It is a black supremacist movement based in marxism.....it wants to murder people by its very nature....

Logic? Since when do you know anything about logic? You like the word Marxism though. I'm concerned about unadulterated Marxism about as much as unregulated capitalism which also doesn't have a pretty track record.

I do know that black lives matter and you can't even say that. Yes, all lives matter but right now in crisis I can say black lives matter. You can't, pussy.

What crisis?

The systemic racism that has been going on since the beginning of the country and we hopefully, finally reconcile with it. I know, everything is hunky-dory to you and you probably thought Song of the South was a documentary. Maybe you should listen to some black people tell you their story. And I don't mean for you to cherry pick someone who is making money and branding themselves as a token conservative. I mean real people.
Which part of the systematic racism in the US got Obama elected...........twice?

Blacks need to have all lives matter beaten into their heads with brick bats. Because blacks believe that only black lives matter they burn men alive and beat elderly women to the ground. Because no other lives matter to the black man they can torture a puppy then strangle it.

Over fathers day weekend, 106 people where shot in Chicago, ten deaths so far, including a 3 year old black child. Where are the protests and riots?

I don't protest, I do it the American way by making sure I vote every election. That's the way civilized people do things in the modern world.
Well then the founders of our nation would not be attractive to you what with their protesting, killing, burning, looting and revolution...

I guess you skipped over the part where I used the "modern world" when you read my reply.

At one time people did protest and riot because that was the only way to be heard or recognized. Today we don't need to behave like savages. We have the media, the internet, texting, cable television, cell phones, social media to express ourselves. If I sent a complaint to my state representative, he receives it in less than two seconds after I hit the send button.

Also in the past there was genuine inequality, not like today. What are they protesting and rioting about? An officer killed one guy, he was arrested, and he will have his day in court. WTF is there to protest about? This is the way a civilized society handles matters--not burning down restaurants, public buildings, taking over police stations, poisoning police officers, hundreds injured while protecting us, several dead, and one paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of his life.
The modern world where the US invades any nation it wants and strong arms nations and people into following its planned policy?
The cops have only killed one guy!? You better step back and see what is really happening in the world.
There would be no riots if the system did more than lip service when people have grievances. I know you like the authoritarian/police state, you don't give a shit about people that are abused and subjugated by the state...You can't even recognize that there many people killed by pigs no matter their color because you support that type of treatment of humans..
After all, every Muslim murderer simply gets replaced by the next Muslim murderer.

Who?

Saddam was in Iraq. We have been killing people there for nearly 20 years now. People that have never done a thing to us.
That's fascinating because I know people who live all over the world and Muslim terrorists have been kidnapping and murdering people globally for way more then 20 years.

My friends from the Philippines say they've destroyed the place with their kidnappings.

Prior to WWI?

Argue that. But don't argue it's all the fault of one group. But to answer your question, many nations have not.

Australia. Japan has been quite peaceful for 75 years now. Canada. I could continue.

They have their own military. What they don't do is constantly stick their nose in other people's business.
Nobody has to ask Canada to stop stealing their resources or trying to block them from freely trading them.

Australia...Like anybody wants to conquer...what's it called again?...Oh! Australia. Like anybody will send their navy.
Japan has a military?

We protect Canada. They don't need to use resources for their protection. We provide. There's a reason no one bothers them.

Probably a major concern on their end. We often use that as an excuse to attack.

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.
Nice false equivalency. What is wrong with talking about an immoral act and possibly making it illegal? What does it have to do with someone getting fired for saying all lives matter?

Who?

Prior to WWI?

Japan has a military?

Probably a major concern on their end. We often use that as an excuse to attack.
It depends on whether or not they are the Muslims who wanted to escape the oppression.

Truth of the matter is no one's first amendment rights were violated and people quite honestly usually don't give a shit if someone is sacked for saying something they personally disagree with. The NBA most likely felt it's fans wouldn't appreciate this persons words and it could potentially hurt their brand. That's life.

If NASCAR wanted to fire people for saying 'Black Lives Matter' then that's their prerogative. Some people will not like it, some will. NASCAR it appears has thankfully chosen a different route which is surprising and refreshing.

Black lives matter was founded by marxists.....marxism is directly responsible for the deaths of over 100 million men, women and children around the world.......and the slogan "Black Lives Matter," is racist....expecially when those same supporters attack anyone who believes that all human lives matter.........they are racist to their core......that is why they are embraced by the racists of the democrat party.

These must be horrifically scary times for you. That's awesome, you're either going to grow as a human being or be stomped into silence by your own fear. You're the minority now and I do not mean that racially.

Again...

Marxism is responsible for the deaths of close to, if not over 100 million people around the world...........they don't understand anything.

black lives matter was started by marxists...therefore, according to left wing logic....it is tainted with 100 million innocent deaths from around the world.....it is also racist. It is a black supremacist movement based in marxism.....it wants to murder people by its very nature....

Logic? Since when do you know anything about logic? You like the word Marxism though. I'm concerned about unadulterated Marxism about as much as unregulated capitalism which also doesn't have a pretty track record.

I do know that black lives matter and you can't even say that. Yes, all lives matter but right now in crisis I can say black lives matter. You can't, pussy.

Low IQ folks look at everything through the prism of Race. I have no NEED to say Black Lives Matter because ALL lives matter.

All lives do matter. However, black lives matter. You've no doubt heard the house on fire analogy, right? This would be a good time to refer to that.

Did you want to show where the Founding Documents grant anyone the "Right" to no be offended?

Do you want to show me the 'founding documents' where people have the right to employment while being offensive?

LOL, you walked right into this one. We have only to look at Kapernick to see they don't.....you support it now but you didn't support it when Kollin lost his job for offending people. you're a bright one.
All lives matter, if they don't like it tough.

Last edited:
Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.
Nice false equivalency. What is wrong with talking about an immoral act and possibly making it illegal? What does it have to do with someone getting fired for saying all lives matter?
You know Mac is mentally ill.
What response are you expecting?

Again...

What crisis?

The systemic racism that has been going on since the beginning of the country and we hopefully, finally reconcile with it. I know, everything is hunky-dory to you and you probably thought Song of the South was a documentary. Maybe you should listen to some black people tell you their story. And I don't mean for you to cherry pick someone who is making money and branding themselves as a token conservative. I mean real people.

Oh, I've heard those real people. I see those real people destroying their communities. Who hasn't heard them?

So how did this all start? Some cop kneeled on a suspects neck and he died from that and other health complications. The officer who he died under was arrested before an investigation even started. He will have his day in court. So WTF is with the protests?

Let's talk about the real problem here: we have uncivilized savages living in a civilized society. That's what this is all about. Most of those protesting or rioting cared anything about this guy. They were only concerned that they have an excuse to cause trouble, and perhaps loot businesses for free stuff.

Or you will lose your job

How is that for freedom of speech?
Seems fine. Was he arrested? No? Then he has freedom of speech. If it were my business and i thought a racist puke working for me would hurt my revenue, i would fire him, too.

Or you will lose your job

How is that for freedom of speech?
Seems fine. Was he arrested? No? Then he has freedom of speech. If it were my business and i thought a racist puke working for me would hurt my revenue, i would fire him, too.

Hence why Kapernick lost his job.
See how that works?

Read the thread. I point out multiple times that the Regressive Left is worse.

Trump brought up the threat, the Trumpsters largely agree, that's not my fault.

Again...

Low IQ folks look at everything through the prism of Race. I have no NEED to say Black Lives Matter because ALL lives matter.

All lives do matter. However, black lives matter. You've no doubt heard the house on fire analogy, right? This would be a good time to refer to that.

Did you want to show where the Founding Documents grant anyone the "Right" to no be offended?

Do you want to show me the 'founding documents' where people have the right to employment while being offensive?

LOL, you walked right into this one. We have only to look at Kapernick to see they don't.....you support it now but you didn't support it when Kollin lost his job for offending people. you're a bright one.

I don't think Kaepernick deserved to be fired. However I never argued that he had a right to keep his job in the first place. Is this too complicated for you?

Again...

What crisis?

The only systemic racism in this country is in the democrat party.....but you guys don't want to deal with that........

If this country had systemic racism, Black Americans would be in a world of hurt......9 killings by police in a country of over 320 million people would be nothing if there was systemic racism...

If you want to understand what real persecution looks like look at how the socialists dealt with Jewish people in Germany.....or the marxists with their victims...

The United States is the least racist country in the world.....what we have are race hustling poverty pimps using racism as a sword and shield to gain money and power.......

I agree.

I agree.

When did it stop being embarrassing for being a hypocrite?

Again...

What crisis?

The only systemic racism in this country is in the democrat party.....but you guys don't want to deal with that........

If this country had systemic racism, Black Americans would be in a world of hurt......9 killings by police in a country of over 320 million people would be nothing if there was systemic racism...

If you want to understand what real persecution looks like look at how the socialists dealt with Jewish people in Germany.....or the marxists with their victims...

The United States is the least racist country in the world.....what we have are race hustling poverty pimps using racism as a sword and shield to gain money and power.......

Neat. Still can't keep it on the ground, can you? Instead you can't be bothered to listen or talk to someone who has a different perspective than you. Instead it's this weird commie/marxist shit that nobody cares about anymore.

I agree.

I agree.

When did it stop being embarrassing for being a hypocrite?
Helluva question. My guess is that it was when the two ends of this mess decided they were in a "war".

That's their excuse for this "the ends justify the means" bullshit they're locked in. Intellectual honesty and shame are the first things to go.

Again...

What crisis?

Neat. Still can't keep it on the ground, can you? Instead you can't be bothered to listen or talk to someone who has a different perspective than you. Instead it's this weird commie/marxist shit that nobody cares about anymore.

Moron...the 3 founders of black lives matter stated they are trained marxists.........they don't care about black lives....they simply use racism to achieve their goals.......

Again...

Saying all lives matter doesn’t contradict black lives matter.

Again...

I don't think Kaepernick deserved to be fired. However I never argued that he had a right to keep his job in the first place. Is this too complicated for you?

He ofeende people and like you said, the employer had the "Right" to fire him. Sorry

Forum List

Back