Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stalinist democrats are in real trouble. They are guilty of collusion with Russia to pervert and corrupt our election as has been fully exposed now. The oligarchs are desperate to distract from what is going on, so they have reprogrammed the sheep like deantard to bleat idiocy like this in hopes of creating a distraction.
The one thing is know to be true is absolutely fucking nothing has been fully exposed. Most of America doesn't even know WTH anyone is talking about yet.

Fact;

• Hillary Clinton paid to have a fake "dossier" created to slander and libel Trump in hopes of altering the election in her favor.
  • James Comey colluded with Russian agents including using taxpayer funds to help the Clinton campaign in this act
  • Mueller has a massive conflict of interest in the affair
Oh, and DailyBeast, a leftist website, is reporting that Cambridge CEO Alexander Nix is the subject of the indictment to be handed down. This amounts to yet another nothing burger for either side.

The insane like Timmy and deantard were dreaming that Trump would be indicted.
The average forum Stalinists were hoping Manafort would be indicted
The normals, those who elected Trump were hoping John Podesta would be indicted

Nix is a meaningless indictment. While Mueller would like to crush free speech, there is nothing even remotely illegal about a private citizen urging Assange to release emails from the corrupt Stalinist democrats. No court in the nation will even hear the case.

Looks like Mueller is engaging in a stalling tactic to try and keep the heat off of the corrupt dims during the Sunday political shows.

If it is indeed Nix, no one gains anything from this.
Comey, and the EC, cost Clinton the election. Don't go there.

Trump having a message that spoke up for Middle America, cost Clinton the election.
No. Most Americans voted against Trump. He was always going to win the morons in the flyover.

'most' Americans voted against both of them, by staying home

The one thing is know to be true is absolutely fucking nothing has been fully exposed. Most of America doesn't even know WTH anyone is talking about yet.

Fact;

• Hillary Clinton paid to have a fake "dossier" created to slander and libel Trump in hopes of altering the election in her favor.
  • James Comey colluded with Russian agents including using taxpayer funds to help the Clinton campaign in this act
Oh, and DailyBeast, a leftist website, is reporting that Cambridge CEO Alexander Nix is the subject of the indictment to be handed down. This amounts to yet another nothing burger for either side.

Nix is a meaningless indictment. While Mueller would like to crush free speech, there is nothing even remotely illegal about a private citizen urging Assange to release emails from the corrupt Stalinist democrats. No court in the nation will even hear the case.

Looks like Mueller is engaging in a stalling tactic to try and keep the heat off of the corrupt dims during the Sunday political shows.

Trump having a message that spoke up for Middle America, cost Clinton the election.
No. Most Americans voted against Trump. He was always going to win the morons in the flyover.

In an election only those who vote matter. That's reality.

Many here not born here serve and defend the Constitution. That is nativist dogmatism.
Nothing wrong with nativism. it is the opposite of globalism. Those who take upon themselves and be awarded with a public office in America, do so to serve America (ie the AMERICAN people) not the world.

No politician, especially a US president should ever declare himself a "citizen of the world", as Obama mindlessly did, in a speech in Germany.
We are all citizens of the world, you are just too stupid to acknowledge the obvious. Radiation fallout and deadly viruses do not obey arbitrary national borders no matter how high you build your walls.

No we are not.

The Germans don't give a damn about you. The Chinese don't give a damn about you. The Indians don't give a damn about you.
And you don't give a damn about them but that matters not a damn in reality. What they do there affects you and vice versa.

oh, totally.

Their governments are out to advance the interests of their citizens at your expense.

You didn't think those massive ever bigger trade deficits are the result of Free Trade did you?

False, most Americans voted FOR Trump. The Stalinists had 3 million illegal aliens voting with them in California, but Americans chose Trump.
That's utter horseshit and not a single person on earth can prove such a thing. Trump lost the popular vote, cuck.

Many here not born here serve and defend the Constitution. That is nativist dogmatism.
Nothing wrong with nativism. it is the opposite of globalism. Those who take upon themselves and be awarded with a public office in America, do so to serve America (ie the AMERICAN people) not the world.

No politician, especially a US president should ever declare himself a "citizen of the world", as Obama mindlessly did, in a speech in Germany.
We are all citizens of the world, you are just too stupid to acknowledge the obvious. Radiation fallout and deadly viruses do not obey arbitrary national borders no matter how high you build your walls.

No we are not.

The Germans don't give a damn about you. The Chinese don't give a damn about you. The Indians don't give a damn about you.
And you don't give a damn about them but that matters not a damn in reality. What they do there affects you and vice versa.

oh, totally.

Their governments are out to advance the interests of their citizens at your expense.

You didn't think those massive ever bigger trade deficits are the result of Free Trade did you?
Free trade is capitalism at work. If you don't like the results then you don't like the effects of capitalism or capitalism itself. No one ever said it was fair.

False, most Americans voted FOR Trump. The Stalinists had 3 million illegal aliens voting with them in California, but Americans chose Trump.
That's utter horseshit and not a single person on earth can prove such a thing. Trump lost the popular vote, cuck.

Oh, were you one of those dems that didn't know how elections are done in this country? Despite the Bush vs Gore issue?

Wow. That most have been VERY embarrassing for you.

You ever hear of the "motor voter" law in California? It makes voting by illegals a protected act.

Go ahead and spout your Marxist NUHN UHN - I'll be back to humiliate you with the text of the law later.

Oh, were you one of those dems that didn't know how elections are done in this country? Despite the Bush vs Gore issue?

I understand how the EC is undemocratic perfectly, That's why it should never have been created. There's no reason for a popular vote for President here since that's not how it's decided.

Fact;

You really don't understand, do you?

MOST people voted against BOTH of them, by staying home.

They said, "we don't want either of those pieces of shit in the White House, an we're not going to help them get there"

(I knew you were dense from your comments last night, but seriously?)

No we are not.

oh, totally.

Free trade is capitalism at work. If you don't like the results then you don't like the effects of capitalism or capitalism itself. No one ever said it was fair.

"Free Trade" is not required for Capitalism.

Also, my point was that such lop sided deficits are the result of purposeful trade policies by those nations' governments to advance the interests of their citizens at your expense.

You might be sitting there thinking you are a citizen of the world, but the rest of the world is not seeing you as their brother, they are out to fuck you.

And they are, fucking you. Right now.

You ever hear of the "motor voter" law in California? It makes voting by illegals a protected act.

Go ahead and spout your Marxist NUHN UHN - I'll be back to humiliate you with the text of the law later.
Motor voter is about registration to vote, not voting, Illegals don't vote, it's illegal. And all US states are required to have motor voter. It's Federal law.

I understand how the EC is undemocratic perfectly, That's why it should never have been created. There's no reason for a popular vote for President here since that's not how it's decided.

Err, then how would the state outcomes be decided?

You really don't understand, do you?

MOST people voted against BOTH of them, by staying home.

They said, "we don't want either of those pieces of shit in the White House, an we're not going to help them get there"

(I knew you were dense from your comments last night, but seriously?)

Or, they might have been saying, my state is going to go the way I want it to, with or without me, so I'm fine with that.

Or they might have been saying that my state is NOT going the way I want, I wanted the other guy, with or without me.

Anyone that didn't vote in California or Alaska was fine in not voting. Neither state was in play.

I seem to remember part of the Constitution being about "no religious test".

I seem to remember part of the Constitution being about "supreme law of the land" That makes Islam unconstitutional (illegal)

Sorry! Wrong answer. Thank you for playing! Johnny, tell us about our nice parting gifts for our contestants!

Willhaft
All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.
Those who take upon themselves and be awarded with a public office must take an oath to uphold, to defend, the United States Constitution. Obviously, to be president, they must be born of this nation. In following these two set rules, they must refrain from any foreign culture influence and interest that contradicts with the oath to preserve and protect our Constitutional system of government. We have an established system that all cultures and religions must assimilate to, not a system that must bow and assimilate to your own set of values you once held in your country or region of origin. If they respect and uphold to that understanding regarding our nation’s government, I don’t see a problem.

To hold a public office, whether it’s state or a federal form of government and to which the discussion of this thread is about, those are the requirements when you take a political position of representation
Article VI

"All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."

I didn’t suggest a religious test dumbass! That’s the problem with the left, you give them basic FACTS and they try to cry some form of racism. Ever hear of an politician take an oath of office or is this sudden news to you?

Opposition to a Muslim, or any other religious person, merely because of their religion, is a religious test.

I never said opposition in my post did I ? . Nor did I State ANY RELIGION or non religion preference. Again we have a liberal who can’t see anything beyond race or religion. So if I State that to be an elected representative you have to take an oath of office to defend the Constitution, it’s laws and system of government, that somehow WillHaftawaite believes the oath, what that oath means, AND the Constitution itself is now a religious test.

Bravo!! What else do you want to try and imply regarding the facts I previously stated in my last post?

Err, then how would the state outcomes be decided?
They wouldn't. The one with the most votes, nationally, wins. That's democracy right, majority rule? If the EC gets to pick who they want, and they do, you might as well just say well, American citizen, you don't get to vote for the President since, you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back