Do Repubs believe Obama lied about Benghazi to win reelection

Of course not. That's just their talking points for the rubes.

As you can see, it's working.

As you can see, all you have are insults and ad hom. The way I know it's true? When people like you come up with these statements.

Please, keep confirming what we already know is true, Boo Boo.

I have no idea why Obama chose to decieve the American people. But I believe he did so intentionally.

What do you believe ClosedCaption?

I gave you my honest opinion. Are you going to respond in kind?

I've been honest from the jump, I know little about this whole thing. But it seems I'm on the same page as everyone else except I don't go into speculation.

From what I do know I don't believe there is anything nefarious going on but I do believe this is one of those republican moments where they are looking for anything like they did with Monica Lewinsky. Obama says brown shoes, oops he was wearing black ones so GET HIM!

Obama described Benghazi as an act of terror the day after it happened. He didn't deceive anyone.

There was nothing to gain by intentionally scheming to lie about Benghazi.

There has been suggestions floating around but repubs wont say it directly. Are you guys saying Romney would've won if Obama didn't lie about Benghazi?

That is two different questions. I personally believe Obama lied because he thought it would hurt his reelection, whether it would have hurt enough, we will never know.

Obama described Benghazi as an act of terror the day after it happened. He didn't deceive anyone.

Then what was Susan Rice doing? Please tell me you aren't this misinformed, Carbine?

There has been suggestions floating around but repubs wont say it directly. Are you guys saying Romney would've won if Obama didn't lie about Benghazi?

Talk about moving the goalposts.

Who lknows if Romney would have won. We do know Obama lied about Benghazi to coverup what was going on there and Obama felt it would hurt his chances.

There were no lies from the administration about Benghazi.

I think it's extremely likely that the Obama administration created the false narrative in order to do damage control with the election so close, yes. Do you think he would have won re-election by coming out 2 months before the primary and telling citizens that his administration gave out stand down orders on protecting those Americans?

not likely.

It couldn't be more obvious that the Obama administration wrote the false narrative. If it didn't, then who did? It's already been established that Obama operatives requested changes in the narrative.

Who lknows if Romney would have won. We do know Obama lied about Benghazi to coverup what was going on there and Obama felt it would hurt his chances.

So then it was about the video? And the demonstration turned violent? And no one new anything until it was too late?

:lmao:

You're such a gullible dude, shallow.

Then what was Susan Rice doing? Please tell me you aren't this misinformed, Carbine?

Did you actually watch her on the morning shows?

They attributed the attack to the video. She also said it was a pretty early and that the situation was still fluid. And that new information may change the initial assessment.

That's not unusual. But you guys are playing the "exact words" game of "gotcha".

Which bodes really really badly for transparency in government.

To believe that you have to be either incredibly stupid or incredibly hyper-partisan.... or in your case, both

It is clear that Obama lied.

It is just as clear that without Candy Crowley's help, he would have been caught in the essence of the lie during the debates.

Do I believe that if the lies had been known before the election that Obama would have lost? I don't know. I do know that enough people sat out the election that voted for McCain that it is possible that if the lies had been known they would have voted for Romney and Obama would have lost.

So then it was about the video? And the demonstration turned violent? And no one new anything until it was too late?

The video, that was made by a criminal, by the way, did cause riots in other areas of the middle east.

Are you denying that?

I think it's extremely likely that the Obama administration created the false narrative in order to do damage control with the election so close, yes. Do you think he would have won re-election by coming out 2 months before the primary and telling citizens that his administration gave out stand down orders on protecting those Americans?
not likely.

No but I don't think that's what happened either

Of course you don't. How could someone who sucks Obama's dick believe the simple truth?

Did you actually watch her on the morning shows?

They attributed the attack to the video. She also said it was a pretty early and that the situation was still fluid. And that new information may change the initial assessment.

That's not unusual. But you guys are playing the "exact words" game of "gotcha".

Which bodes really really badly for transparency in government.

They knew within hours that it was a terrorist attack. They knew, within hours, that the video had nothing to do with it. They knew that and still they sent Rice out to lie. Hillary lied. Obama lied at the U.N..

They all lied.

The video, that was made by a criminal, by the way, did cause riots in other areas of the middle east.

Are you denying that?

Move the goal posts much? We're not talking about "other areas of the middle east", dullard.

It is just as clear that without Candy Crowley's help, he would have been caught in the essence of the lie during the debates.

Do I believe that if the lies had been known before the election that Obama would have lost? I don't know. I do know that enough people sat out the election that voted for McCain that it is possible that if the lies had been known they would have voted for Romney and Obama would have lost.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at56A5eg3vs]Bush Thinks About New Ways of Harming Our People - YouTube[/ame]

Was Bush being honest? Or did he lie?

Are you denying that?

Move the goal posts much? We're not talking about "other areas of the middle east", dullard.

Yes or no.

Did the video cause protests in the Middle East?

"Do Repubs believe Obama lied about Benghazi to win reelection"

Actually anyone with an ounce of common sense believes that Obama lied about Benghazi to win reelection. Look at the facts and how can you not come to that conclusion?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at56A5eg3vs]Bush Thinks About New Ways of Harming Our People - YouTube[/ame]

Was Bush being honest? Or did he lie?

Another completely off topic post by shallow. All you supporters and deniers have is obfuscation, isn't it?

How pathetic.

Forum List

Back