Do Trump supporters believe everything Trump says?

getting crowded, in here .. take one and form a line

upload_2017-2-26_12-47-8.jpeg

Did Hussein supporters believe everything he said? How about "republicans can come along for the ride but they have to sit in the back" or "the U.S. will be weaned off oil" or how about "I will close Gitmo"? Did Hillary supporters believe everything she said? Did they believe her husband when he said "I have never had sex with that woman Monica Lewinsky"?

nothing to do with believing for me , mostly i just trust THIS President to do the best that he can in righting and putting the USA in the correct direction Billy . America first and Americans first and i do think that that is what President Trump wants to do Billy .

Poor Billy doesn't even remember how it feels when a USA President doesn't lie to his people and puts the interests of his country first and when was it happening last time before Trump. Poor Billy may not have even been born then...
Lol god you people are such Trump sheep.

Did Hussein supporters believe everything he said? How about "republicans can come along for the ride but they have to sit in the back" or "the U.S. will be weaned off oil" or haw about "I will close Gitmo"?
No one ever said Obama didn't lie. Trump however holds the record of non stop fabrication

worshipped"Stratford57, post: 16670158, member: 49659"]
nothing to do with believing for me , mostly i just trust THIS President to do the best that he can in righting and putting the USA in the correct direction Billy . America first and Americans first and i do think that that is what President Trump wants to do Billy .

Poor Billy doesn't even remember how it feels when a USA President doesn't lie to his people and puts the interests of his country first and when was it happening last time before Trump. Poor Billy may not have even been born then...
Lol god you people are such Trump sheep.[/QUOTE]
Pretty damn funny coming from you. You actually worshipped Obama.

Did Hussein supporters believe everything he said? How about "republicans can come along for the ride but they have to sit in the back" or "the U.S. will be weaned off oil" or haw about "I will close Gitmo"?
No one ever said Obama didn't lie. Trump however holds the record of non stop fabrication
The only record Trump holds is the one for most panties saturated at once. Liberal panties

Trumpbots eat the peanuts out of Donnies shitpile .. sure they believe him. They simply morph into the depths of hypocrisy, grab a big spoon and dig in NO questions asked.
No, that was you and Obama. Obama lied many times about Obama care alone. Can we say Gruber?

here, let me help you

big_metal_spoon.jpg
The debate would be on tv for everyone to see. Lie
He would work with both parties to get it done. Lie
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Lie
Premiums would lower by $2500 a year. Lie
I think you need that spoon.
By what I can tell trump is keeping his campaign promises so far.
16836514_1229794330437402_4999451960579965827_o.jpg

Why don't you name them. I named several lies just about Obama care alone

The only record Trump holds is the one for most panties saturated at once. Liberal panties
It's pretty sad how you live in this sheepish denial.

Lol god you people are such Trump sheep.

Funny stuff after reading your constant bleating about Obama.

Why don't you name them. I named several lies just about Obama care alone
Oh you mean his lies about the economy, immigration, and Russia?

It's pretty sad how you live in this sheepish denial.
What's sad is how so many of you are inexplicably obsessed with shit you can neither control nor change.

Forum List

Back