🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do USMB Republicans represent the vast majority of Republicans nationwide?

The democrats on THIS board are just conveying what the everyday right of center person is thinking. :rolleyes:

In my state voters do not register by party. Guess that makes everyone in my state independents.

No, I don't believe they do. Compare national polls to the ideology of the nutters...not even close. This is where the base hangs out.

I agree with Seawytch. Websites like this and other areas such as blog posts are where the RW base exert themselves online.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Is that post not an example of you 'exerting' yourself? Wait, liberals don't 'exert' themselves at all.

I think a forum like this tends to attract the fringe dwellers on all sides of the political spectrum. These folks can't really let it all out in the real world. So they are attracted to anonymous forums to vent.

There are a few moderates here and they are the only reason I come back.

No, I don't believe they do. Compare national polls to the ideology of the nutters...not even close. This is where the base hangs out.

I don't believe that. People on here like to vent and fight and always be correct over whoever they are arguing with.

I like the republican people on here and the libertarian people on here and one democrat on here.

The rest of the democrats make me physically ill.

This is where you find out what the real conservatism is, as opposed to the dressed up papered over disguised version of conservatism that the politicians and propagandists trot out to try to make it look palatable.

See, I'm a glass half full gal. I like to think this is where the outlyers hang out...not the seedy underbelly.

^^^^^Is the seedy underbelly of the progressive homo mafia

And what is that...

...psychotic, bloodthirsty A-holes, who watch way too many episodes of Walker, Texas Ranger?

go ahead you cumsucking limp wristed :gay: fucktards watch reruns of Doogie Howser, M.D.
:lmao: :lmao:

i'll watch Walker, Texas Ranger any day. :up:

Chuck Norris is kick ass!

Have you seen him lately? Is that a 'rug'?

maxresdefault.jpg

I get the feeling that Republicans only want to support their leaders from the closet. Ask if USMB Republicans represent the vast majority of Republicans and they can't seem to answer in the affirmative. Yet, they vote alike.

I think a forum like this tends to attract the fringe dwellers on all sides of the political spectrum. These folks can't really let it all out in the real world. So they are attracted to anonymous forums to vent.

There are a few moderates here and they are the only reason I come back.

folks like yourself ?

good gawd, talk about hypofuckingcrites :lmao:

I suspect they do.

IF they do, we're really fucked.

Because that means America has been hit with a virus that reduces the IQ of those afflicted to 83...making them prone to anger and easy to manipulate via TV.

Are all democrooks in the country as fucking retarded as the bed wetters on USMB portray them as?

God I hope not, but they did re-elect Il Douche.

attachment.php

I suspect they do.

do you and your opinions represent Democrats nationwide?.....i suspect only the far left....i know moderates and "Blue Dogs" think you are kinda out there.....at least thats what they have pm'd me here and said....yet i very very seldom see any with enough balls to say that to you here in the threads....

I agree with Seawytch. Websites like this and other areas such as blog posts are where the RW base exert themselves online.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

you agree with Seawytch and yet you thanked Dean for what he said.....make up your mind Marc.....

Forum List

Back