Do We Have Any Former Republicans Here On USMB?

Are You A Former Republican?

• I'm a former Republican, currently an Independent

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • I'm a former Republican, currently a Democrat

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • I'm still a Republican, but I'm thinking about leaving the party

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I'm STILL a Republican and I'm NEVER leaving the party

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • I'm not a Republican, and I don't understand what the HELL those people are thinking

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
I present to you the democrap and republithug parties.

upload_2018-10-10_7-27-22.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-10_7-26-40.png
    upload_2018-10-10_7-26-40.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 21
Democrats promise bad government and always deliver bad government.

Republicans promise good government but usually deliver about the same bad government that we would have got had the Democrats won.

If so, what's your story?

Is it anything like this guy who was forced to leave the party he's been a part of since 1979 due to the fact that it's gone completely off the deep end?

What's your story?

I'll confess, sure.

Registered GOP from 1972 thru 1987.

Then switched to DEM in 1988 to vote against GHWB after all of Reagan's lies.

Then switched to Nonpartisan in 2016 to fight against Crooked Hillary. But I could not stomach Trump either so I voted 3rd Party that year.

However Trump has been better than Hillary would have been.

At least we don't have another assault rifle ban.

And no more Ginsberg's on the SCOTUS.

All in all, in spite of the GOP obstructionism against him, B.H. Obama has been a great President.

Former Republicans:

Jake
G5000
Rightwinger
Plywood

Coincidentally, all shills! :eek:

I'm not voting for any Democrats this election, it looks like their cheese done slipped off their crackers, nomsayin'?

Bullet tax? More taxes? More laws? I don't think so. :eusa_naughty:
I am voting for all Democrats running for the House Of Reps and for all Republicans running for the Senate.

Is it anything like this guy who was forced to leave the party he's been a part of since 1979 due to the fact that it's gone completely off the deep end?

What's your story?

I am a conservative, and believe the US Government has usurped too much States’ rights and powers. I don’t want to associate with either party because I find most if not all politicians disgusting.

What's your story?

Excellent topic BTW! Kudos to the OP.

Former Republicans:

Jake
G5000
Rightwinger
Plywood

I'm not voting for any Democrats this election, it looks like their cheese done slipped off their crackers, nomsayin'?

I am voting for all Democrats running for the House Of Reps and for all Republicans running for the Senate.

Why would you vote that way? What are your core values, and how are they served by voting as you described?

Former Republicans:

Jake
G5000
Rightwinger
Plywood

Why would you vote that way? What are your core values, and how are they served by voting as you described?
I can see it.

Our government has always worked better divided.

I have NEVER registered as any political affiliation.

Also, I have not voted for a Dem, nor Rep for POTUS in nearly four decades.

Americans seem to think they have only two choices at the ballot. :19:

What's your story?

I'm a former democrat.....so is my entire family....

Forum List

Back