Do we have polls on VACCINE REGRET?

everybody had to decide for themselves. I don't hold their decisions against them if they felt they HAD to take the shot for employment reasons or their doctor's recommendation (which we now know was compelled OR biased to say the least. NO one means any insult to you.
My brother took the shot for employment..in order to keep his job. He developed skin cancer within the year. He's fine now for all practical purposes. Now employees are suing these companies and i hope they (the employees) win....many are.

It'll take years for the the truth to emerge

It'll take years for the the truth to emerge
yes and a lot is coming out now if people can manage to face the truth. MANY can't. It is still inconceivable that our own gov't would do this to us.

But WE know it. Tell your children and grandchildren the truth so they're prepared for the lies in their textbooks and online.

Last edited:
I had COVID in September 2021. When I went to the doctor after my positive test, he said I should get the shot in 6 months to help boost my immune system.

Fuck that and fuck that doctor…..I picked a new one.

MASK UP
CLOSE YOUR BUSINESS
STAY HOME
GET THE SHOT
DIE FROM THE SHOT

Hmmmmmmmm………

Doesnt seem like sound logic.
Masking up was probably a waste of time. Closing businesses was, too.
Ditto “staying home.
Getting a valid shot would have made sense, but that likely wasn’t any of these vaccines.
Death due to a shot designed to help avoid illness is certainly impossible to defend.

Logic isn’t found almost anywhere on the list.

Masking up was probably a waste of time. Closing businesses was, too.
Ditto “staying home.
Getting a valid shot would have made sense, but that likely wasn’t any of these vaccines.
Death due to a shot designed to help avoid illness is certainly impossible to defend.

Logic isn’t found almost anywhere on the list.

I saw that it was all bullshit when the WHO had a page on their website that stated lockdowns are worse than the virus.…but everyone in power ignored it.

That was April 2020.

This after touting how they were going to follow WHO guidelines.

That’s not a promising development.

Take the anti-COVID so-called “vaccination” shots. Avoid COVID; but die of complications from the vax.
Oh dummy, taking the clot shot doesn’t prevent you from contracting or transmitting the virus. This was known when dumb Joe claimed it over a year ago.

Stop believing demented Joe. Ops you might be demented. Sorry.

Oh dummy, taking the clot shot doesn’t prevent you from contracting or transmitting the virus. This was known when dumb Joe claimed it over a year ago.

Stop believing demented Joe. Ops you might be demented. Sorry.
Hey, gimp. Stfu. Nobody asked for your always worthless opinion. Your after the fact comments don’t mean shit now anyway. GFY.

Weird that we don’t have vaccine regret polls being conducted.

Seems like a reasonable thing to wonder about.

Out of those who took the shot under duress are probably like over 50% regret.

It has turned out to be the experimental, ineffective tragedy that about 4 of us proclaimed it was around 5/2020

Last edited:
you're better off taking immune booster SUPPLEMENTS NOT the shot. Vitamins...plenty of D3 and C, quercetin, and some garlic.

I regret the first shot. I regret the second shot. I regret the first booster.

As far as I know, I never got COVID-19. But I do believe that I may have some health deficits, now, partly caused by the shots.

So, while I would like to believe that I escaped COVID because of the shots, I’m still a bit regretful.
You will blame any health deficits on the shots. I got the same three that you did, and you know what happened to me today? I had a bad, bad pain hangnail. It was caused by the shots. Of that I am sure.

"UNKNOWN" is currently killing more people than covid. We need a vaccine for "UNKNOWN"

You will blame any health deficits on the shots. I got the same three that you did, and you know what happened to me today? I had a bad, bad pain hangnail. It was caused by the shots. Of that I am sure.
You going to get a vaccine for "UNKNOWN"?

It's killing more people per day than covid is.

Hey DogshIt,
Don’t assume you have any idea about how I think or what I will say. You’re not smart enough to read minds.

I (unlike you) have done some reading and if you don’t know it, your ignorance isn’t binding on me or others. The scientists are already expressing their own misgivings about the “side” effects of these shots. I personally am neither a doctor nor a scientist, so I’m not about to declare that the shots have caused the problems I’ve had. But it would be absurd to rule them out.

Forum List

Back