Do white people need to go extinct for world peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look at Africa...

... and the Middle East...

... are those white people???

The problems they are having is due to what whites have done.
Yes. European colonialism destroyed almost all of their cultures. We have no way of knowing what they would be like today if they had been left alone.

I've worked in sub Saharan Africa, they would be pretty much the same. There are exceptions, such as Botswana, and Kenya (save for the terrorists coming from over the border) but for the most part Africa is a very violent continent where life is cheap.

European colonialism was extremely, horrifically violent. It left a legacy. Not that there wasn't violence in Africa before colonialism, but the level of violence there at that time, before colonialism, was similar to the level of violence at that time around the world, no worse. America was not 'settled' by the Europeans without horrific violence.
Can you provide some links to that with videos?
Yeah. We have all kinds of video recording colonialism. My impression is that if you have to ask that question, you are not very well read or very well educated. The violence of European colonialism is very, very well known.

Yes. European colonialism destroyed almost all of their cultures. We have no way of knowing what they would be like today if they had been left alone.

I've worked in sub Saharan Africa, they would be pretty much the same. There are exceptions, such as Botswana, and Kenya (save for the terrorists coming from over the border) but for the most part Africa is a very violent continent where life is cheap.

European colonialism was extremely, horrifically violent. It left a legacy. Not that there wasn't violence in Africa before colonialism, but the level of violence there at that time, before colonialism, was similar to the level of violence at that time around the world, no worse. America was not 'settled' by the Europeans without horrific violence.
Yeah. We have all kinds of video recording colonialism. My impression is that if you have to ask that question, you are not very well read or very well educated. The violence of European colonialism is very, very well known.
My impression is that you weren't around back then and don't know what really happened. nor are you ever going to know what really happened. But don't let that stop you from ranting about what you were told from history books written by whomever. Trying to make people feel guilty for something that may or may not have played out like you say many many years ago is a classic regressive shit fest. Stop crying. Go forward.

My impression is that you weren't around back then and don't know what really happened. nor are you ever going to know what really happened. But don't let that stop you from ranting about what you were told from history books written by whomever. Trying to make people feel guilty for something that may or may not have played out like you say many many years ago is a classic regressive shit fest. Stop crying. Go forward.
See, you're not a well read or well educated. Many of the books written about colonialism were written by Europeans who experienced it. They witnessed it. Your ignorance is blinding.

Last edited:

See, you're not a well read or well educated. Many of the books written about colonialism were written by Europeans who experienced it. They witnessed it. You're ignorance is blinding.
See, see! I'm just dumb that I don't swallow all the bullshit written by your betters. But you are predictable like always. Don't agree with you, then I must be a one dumb sob, according to you. I couldn't even get past third grade because I had to marry my sister.

See, you're not a well read or well educated. Many of the books written about colonialism were written by Europeans who experienced it. They witnessed it. You're ignorance is blinding.
See, see! I'm just dumb that I don't swallow all the bullshit written by your betters. But you are predictable like always. Don't agree with you, then I must be a one dumb sob, according to you. I couldn't even get past third grade because I had to marry my sister.

I can easily recognize someone who is well read and knowledgeable and someone who isn't. It’s just that simple. It has nothing to do with agreeing with me. Read a book. Educate yourself. Wilful ignorance is not impressive.

You said, "I couldn't even get past third grade because I had to marry my sister."

I'd advise you not to admit that in public.

Its going to take a lot more than whites going extinct. You have to consider that the world has for the most part taken on the religion and philosophy of white supremacy as the norm. They have learned the aggressive land grabbing and culture destroying techniques that lead to violence and mayhem. Guns are known in every corner of the globe. Capitalism drives this mindset and violence is the solution to everything. Its going to take a rejection of white philosophy not the extinction of the white race. The extinction is going to come about anyway. Whites as we know them will be absorbed back into the human population.

White people (and NE Asians), have created all the progress, technology, and medicine of the human race/races.

As recently as the last few decades/years, Black Africa would have lost Half or more it's population from AIDS and/or Ebola, were it not for White intervention.
Gates personally, has saved Tens of millions from other more common tropical diseases.

Black Africa, uninfluenced, untouched, would live as they had 50,000, 5000, 500, 100 years ago...
Hunter-Gatherers in HUTS.
`

That's a lie and you need to quit telling it. This OP is too stupid to waste time discussing.
You the liar. In every case like this you LIE! Besides ghettos and fatherless homes and a mastery of getting shot by police over minor brushes with police, what have blacks as a race done?
They taught your ancestors civilization twice to just name one thing.

Take a look at Africa...

Yes, it was. In some areas it was truly horrific. But you ignore the likewise incredibly violent past of the pre white contact Africans. Life has ALWAYS been cheap in Africa. The black population didn't need the slightest help from the white man to inflict horrible crimes on their fellow people. They were quite conversant with mass murder long before whitey ever showed up. All the white guys did was educate them how to murder in a more civilized way. Instead of hacking them to bits with machete's (like was done to 900,000 in Rwanada not too long ago), or how the Inkatha Freedom Party (made up mainly of Zulu's) stabbed almost 1,000 ANC members to death with their very brutal, yet traditional Assegai, they can use guns. Every bit as deadly, but at least the victims don't linger like they do after a machete attack.

No, you ignore the systemic, and endemic violence that is part and parcel of life in Africa, and which has ALWAYS been a part of life, and death, in Africa.

Take a look at Africa...

I believe that the Brits, Germans and other Europeans truely did screw up Africa and treat them horrendously , from things ive read, including the colonization in Kenya. I've been in that area as well a few times, and lived among some people there for a short while ( few months). Though Europeans brought their problems including ignorance of the existing cultures, I do believe a lot of African Americans over romanticize this utopia that could have been. Though I noticed sweet and loving nature there,... every society has its paradoxes and some people here want to believe Africans are exempt from this. They also treat each other like shit at times and I've seen that during my stay and from keeping contact with people there for over 12 years now, i have seen some incredible viciousness. This is not all brought on by white people, its just human nature that we all share at different stages of society. Which is why today we see the Japanese as being this peaceful and polite society but at one time not that long ago, they didnt have a problem commiting terrible war crimes.

Yes, it was. In some areas it was truly horrific. But you ignore the likewise incredibly violent past of the pre white contact Africans. Life has ALWAYS been cheap in Africa. The black population didn't need the slightest help from the white man to inflict horrible crimes on their fellow people. They were quite conversant with mass murder long before whitey ever showed up. All the white guys did was educate them how to murder in a more civilized way. Instead of hacking them to bits with machete's (like was done to 900,000 in Rwanada not too long ago), or how the Inkatha Freedom Party (made up mainly of Zulu's) stabbed almost 1,000 ANC members to death with their very brutal, yet traditional Assegai, they can use guns. Every bit as deadly, but at least the victims don't linger like they do after a machete attack.

No, you ignore the systemic, and endemic violence that is part and parcel of life in Africa, and which has ALWAYS been a part of life, and death, in Africa.

Take a look at Africa...

(put that in the wrong window)
I believe that the Brits, Germans and other Europeans truely did screw up Africa and treat them horrendously , from things ive read, including the colonization in Kenya. I've been in that area as well a few times, and lived among some people there for a short while ( few months). Though Europeans brought their problems including ignorance of the existing cultures, I do believe a lot of African Americans over romanticize this utopia that could have been. Though I noticed sweet and loving nature there,... every society has its paradoxes and some people here want to believe Africans are exempt from this. They also treat each other like shit at times and I've seen that during my stay and from keeping contact with people there for over 12 years now, i have seen some incredible viciousness. This is not all brought on by white people, its just human nature that we all share at different stages of society. Which is why today we see the Japanese as being this peaceful and polite society but at one time not that long ago, they didnt have a problem commiting terrible war crimes.

No we are pretty realistic about Africa. We know Africa was not perfect before slavery and it would not have been perfect if there was no slavery. What we do know is at we would not have faced hat we did in America. And if you don't think that a lot of the strife in Africa was caused by the resentment created by whites during colonization because whites divided the tribes giving favor to some and mistreating others and providing their preferred tribes the ability to oppress others, then you really need to re examine everything that colonization entailed.

This is the problem with discussions like this with whites. They never want to just say we were wrong and end the sentence there. They always have to add , well you black folks really need to know you aren't perfect and we aren't responsible for all the problems. The thing is you are responsible for some major problems that exist and that you had no right to colonize. No matter what kind of tribal conflict Africans had before you got there, you had no right to colonize. You whites continue to still have tribal conflicts among yourselves and 2 world wars were caused by them. So I don't think you have the right to say anything in regards to these matters but we were wrong and should not have done the things we did.

Take a look at Africa...

Did the huns and vikings live in Africa? And the Spanish armada nor the British navy never existed. This post is full of bullshit.

No we are pretty realistic about Africa. We know Africa was not perfect before slavery and it would not have been perfect if there was no slavery. What we do know is at we would not have faced hat we did in America. And if you don't think that a lot of the strife in Africa was caused by the resentment created by whites during colonization because whites divided the tribes giving favor to some and mistreating others and providing their preferred tribes the ability to oppress others, then you really need to re examine everything that colonization entailed.

This is the problem with discussions like this with whites. They never want to just say we were wrong and end the sentence there. They always have to add , well you black folks really need to know you aren't perfect and we aren't responsible for all the problems. The thing is you are responsible for some major problems that exist and that you had no right to colonize. No matter what kind of tribal conflict Africans had before you got there, you had no right to colonize. You whites continue to still have tribal conflicts among yourselves and 2 world wars were caused by them. So I don't think you have the right to say anything in regards to these matters but we were wrong and should not have done the things we did.

haha well, the title of this thread is "I need to go extinct because I have light skin" (to paraphrase) and I'm only allowed to say one thing in response, even when we are talking about events happening years after colonialism. got it! Nevertheless, I do agree colonialism was wrong at least in the way that it was done for sure. On the other hand, i did not personally colonize even though I am white nor do I ever feel the need to colonize anyone so I do not know why I need to go extinct. Will it really make your life better when I dissapear?

haha well, the title of this thread is "I need to go extinct because I have light skin" (to paraphrase) and I'm only allowed to say one thing in response, even when we are talking about events happening years after colonialism. got it! Nevertheless, I do agree colonialism was wrong at least in the way that it was done for sure. On the other hand, i did not personally colonize even though I am white nor do I ever feel the need to colonize anyone so I do not know why I need to go extinct. Will it really make your life better when I dissapear?

And I should not have to be living with the results of what that colonization caused years after either but that's why I am here in this country and the belief that created colonization by whites is what I still have to face. Those beliefs have benefitted you while I have had to work twice as hard as you for the same things you have. So I don't give a damn about you whining the same tired white bullshit about how you weren't there. Nor do I believe hat whites should go extinct. This was a stupid racist OP done to create a troll thread which seems to be the status quo in this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back