Do white people need to go extinct for world peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look at Africa...

... and the Middle East...

... are those white people???

The problems they are having is due to what whites have done.
Yes. European colonialism destroyed almost all of their cultures. We have no way of knowing what they would be like today if they had been left alone.

I've worked in sub Saharan Africa, they would be pretty much the same. There are exceptions, such as Botswana, and Kenya (save for the terrorists coming from over the border) but for the most part Africa is a very violent continent where life is cheap.

European colonialism was extremely, horrifically violent. It left a legacy. Not that there wasn't violence in Africa before colonialism, but the level of violence there at that time, before colonialism, was similar to the level of violence at that time around the world, no worse. America was not 'settled' by the Europeans without horrific violence.
you know very little history......

Its going to take a lot more than whites going extinct. You have to consider that the world has for the most part taken on the religion and philosophy of white supremacy as the norm. They have learned the aggressive land grabbing and culture destroying techniques that lead to violence and mayhem. Guns are known in every corner of the globe. Capitalism drives this mindset and violence is the solution to everything. Its going to take a rejection of white philosophy not the extinction of the white race. The extinction is going to come about anyway. Whites as we know them will be absorbed back into the human population.
What horse crap. Taking land by force and imposing culture has never been a 'white" thing. From the mongols overrunning most of the known world to islam slaughtering it's way across asia to the incas slaughtering, enslaving and sacrificing neighboring tribes, this crap has been going on since time began. European ascendancy coincided with the industrial revolution. Anyone that doesn't think the mongols, muslims, incas or anyone else wouldn't have conquered everyone and everything they could have in the same circumstances is an idiot.
Only an idiot would deny that whites invented invading other races and stealing their resources. They came from a place that had little intelligence and scarce resources. This is why their only contribution to the world is and always has been genocidal violence.

Invasion and stealing are not inventions. Those are actions. And so your saying 'whites' Only,,.... lets clarify that ONLY contribution to the world is genocidal violence. I'm going to take you for your word that you really believe that now. And I'll try to look past your ignorance of the fact that good people can be alive during the same time period that there are bad ones.

You said yourself before that you have had white friends and even a few white mentors when you were younger that helped you along the way as a friend. So do you often call them to remind them that they contributed nothing to the world? Of course I'm sure your white friends were the only exceptions, just like your friends who are cops that happen to be the only good ones.

So do you like buying things at the store that are put together with nuts, bolts, screws and other various machined fasteners? DO you know who invented the automatic screw machine, and do you understand the positive impact that the industrial revolution, assembly line, and manufacturing equiptment has opened up for TODAYS world? You dont have to carve something out of wood or stone now every time you want it, and there is a reason you can walk into the hardware store and buy nuts and bolts off the shelf for 20c instead of 50 dollars each when you have to get some hardware to fix your kid's bed frame. Just the fact that you have a washer and dryer, refrigerator and car and ability to fly on a plane saves you so many man hours in your life, that it actually increases your life. It gives you time to study and read that you would not have had 300 years ago. White people had something to do with this, but sure you'll stick with 'Only and Always' genocidal violence because thats who you are.

You can look at history and say all the troubles are because of whites, but thats only using 5th grade mentality when you realize what all people are capable of doing when they are fighting over resources. You can take all white people off the world today and in a few thousand years history will repeat itself, that is the way of the world.
I didnt say invasion and stealing were inventions. Where you deflecting or you just misread? I said that is the only contribution whites have made. For the billionth time when I say whites I am speaking in general terms describing your race as a group. I'm sure my acquaintances are not the only whites but thats a tiny drop in the bucket compared with the overall majority of whites. We know this is true because without that majority those actions would not have taken place. If all or even most whites were good people they wouldnt be so violent and criminally insane.

All I know is that whites were in caves prior to being educated. Any inventions they claim are based on knowledge they recieved at the feet of the Blacks that educated them or they either stole from the enslaved Blacks. This is why they made laws that Blacks could not apply for patents and even when that restriction was lifted they kept them from doing so. So either way whites cant legitimately claim any inventions after the Greeks were educated.

Its going to take a lot more than whites going extinct. You have to consider that the world has for the most part taken on the religion and philosophy of white supremacy as the norm. They have learned the aggressive land grabbing and culture destroying techniques that lead to violence and mayhem. Guns are known in every corner of the globe. Capitalism drives this mindset and violence is the solution to everything. Its going to take a rejection of white philosophy not the extinction of the white race. The extinction is going to come about anyway. Whites as we know them will be absorbed back into the human population.
What horse crap. Taking land by force and imposing culture has never been a 'white" thing. From the mongols overrunning most of the known world to islam slaughtering it's way across asia to the incas slaughtering, enslaving and sacrificing neighboring tribes, this crap has been going on since time began. European ascendancy coincided with the industrial revolution. Anyone that doesn't think the mongols, muslims, incas or anyone else wouldn't have conquered everyone and everything they could have in the same circumstances is an idiot.
Only an idiot would deny that whites invented invading other races and stealing their resources. They came from a place that had little intelligence and scarce resources. This is why their only contribution to the world is and always has been genocidal violence.

Invasion and stealing are not inventions. Those are actions. And so your saying 'whites' Only,,.... lets clarify that ONLY contribution to the world is genocidal violence. I'm going to take you for your word that you really believe that now. And I'll try to look past your ignorance of the fact that good people can be alive during the same time period that there are bad ones.

You said yourself before that you have had white friends and even a few white mentors when you were younger that helped you along the way as a friend. So do you often call them to remind them that they contributed nothing to the world? Of course I'm sure your white friends were the only exceptions, just like your friends who are cops that happen to be the only good ones.

So do you like buying things at the store that are put together with nuts, bolts, screws and other various machined fasteners? DO you know who invented the automatic screw machine, and do you understand the positive impact that the industrial revolution, assembly line, and manufacturing equiptment has opened up for TODAYS world? You dont have to carve something out of wood or stone now every time you want it, and there is a reason you can walk into the hardware store and buy nuts and bolts off the shelf for 20c instead of 50 dollars each when you have to get some hardware to fix your kid's bed frame. Just the fact that you have a washer and dryer, refrigerator and car and ability to fly on a plane saves you so many man hours in your life, that it actually increases your life. It gives you time to study and read that you would not have had 300 years ago. White people had something to do with this, but sure you'll stick with 'Only and Always' genocidal violence because thats who you are.

You can look at history and say all the troubles are because of whites, but thats only using 5th grade mentality when you realize what all people are capable of doing when they are fighting over resources. You can take all white people off the world today and in a few thousand years history will repeat itself, that is the way of the world.
I didnt say invasion and stealing were inventions. Where you deflecting or you just misread? I said that is the only contribution whites have made. For the billionth time when I say whites I am speaking in general terms describing your race as a group. I'm sure my acquaintances are not the only whites but thats a tiny drop in the bucket compared with the overall majority of whites. We know this is true because without that majority those actions would not have taken place. If all or even most whites were good people they wouldnt be so violent and criminally insane.

All I know is that whites were in caves prior to being educated. Any inventions they claim are based on knowledge they recieved at the feet of the Blacks that educated them or they either stole from the enslaved Blacks. This is why they made laws that Blacks could not apply for patents and even when that restriction was lifted they kept them from doing so. So either way whites cant legitimately claim any inventions after the Greeks were educated.

"Only an idiot would deny that whites invented invading other races and stealing their resources. "

Looks like you used the word Invented, so I don't see how I'm deflecting or misreading. I dont deny things done by white people when it comes to colonialism. All I'm saying is that it has nothing to do with race and much more to do with circumstance in history. Had the Moors not invaded Spain , hundreds of years of warfare between those invading Africans and Europeans could have been avoided. Of course you call that invasion "EDUCATION" just like the British said they were educating Kenyans. That invasion furthered the militarization of Europeans just like the invasion of Muslims from the East did when they had to be repelled in Austria.
You make excuses for Africans saying they are not responsible for their violence today because Whites fucked it all up, yet you dont make the same excuses for circumstances that militarized Europeans. They werent living in a vaccum either and just developed violent ways because of their genetics.

Why does any of this matter? cause there are racists whos extremes will say blacks or whites need to be exterminated based on their race. Both are lies.

If you Asclepias invent something today, you can say you invented it. I can do the same if I come up with an idea that is new. People spent their entire lives inventing technologies and now you come up with some fantasy that their lifes work was not legitimate? you dont really need to make stuff up just to make a point

Whites would still be inhabiting caves if Blacks had not developed civilizations and educated whites.

Tell us again how these dumb white cavemen with scarce resources easily invaded, conquered, and colonized those educated blacks in their developed civilizations.

I don't think you can say easily or conquered since the nations kept fighting until whitey had to give them back up.
I asked why they were colonized prior to prolonged interactions with whites, not decolonized after being exposed to white technology. Are you too stupid to understand that? Try not to dodge the question this time.

The problems they are having is due to what whites have done.
The reason they were colonized in the first place is because they were stupid primitives.

Using your reasoning, if blacks are having problems strictly due to whites, then why weren't they the whites' technological equals and able to resist colonization in the first place?

There is no factual basis that proves the entire continent of Africa was populated by stupid primitives.
Actually there is mountains of evidence to the contrary. Whites would still be inhabiting caves if Blacks had not developed civilizations and educated whites.

If that fantasy were factual there would still be several great black civilizations. Instead we know of two that existed. Two.
There were more than several. Then white people came and fucked things up. If you wish to believe the fantasy your ancestors gave you about history thats your fault but dont expect me or Blacks that know their history to be fooled again.

By all means list them.

Whites would still be inhabiting caves if Blacks had not developed civilizations and educated whites.

Tell us again how these dumb white cavemen with scarce resources easily invaded, conquered, and colonized those educated blacks in their developed civilizations.

I don't think you can say easily or conquered since the nations kept fighting until whitey had to give them back up.
I asked why they were colonized prior to prolonged interactions with whites, not decolonized after being exposed to white technology. Are you too stupid to understand that? Try not to dodge the question this time.

I don't think that's the way things were inbreed.

The reason they were colonized in the first place is because they were stupid primitives.

Using your reasoning, if blacks are having problems strictly due to whites, then why weren't they the whites' technological equals and able to resist colonization in the first place?

There is no factual basis that proves the entire continent of Africa was populated by stupid primitives.
Actually there is mountains of evidence to the contrary. Whites would still be inhabiting caves if Blacks had not developed civilizations and educated whites.

If that fantasy were factual there would still be several great black civilizations. Instead we know of two that existed. Two.
There were more than several. Then white people came and fucked things up. If you wish to believe the fantasy your ancestors gave you about history thats your fault but dont expect me or Blacks that know their history to be fooled again.

By all means list them.

NO, you go study and earn about them. You are the one who doesn't know. You are the one who has lived in a lie. Go learn something.

I don't think that's the way things were inbreed.
You don't think your shit-colored brethren were ever colonized by whites?

If you Asclepias invent something today, you can say you invented it. I can do the same if I come up with an idea that is new. People spent their entire lives inventing technologies and now you come up with some fantasy that their lifes work was not legitimate? you dont really need to make stuff up just to make a point

This is what whites here have done in regard to any suggestion of black invention or innovation.

By all means list them.

NO, you go study and earn about them. You are the one who doesn't know. You are the one who has lived in a lie. Go learn something.

:lmao:

By all means list them.
Done countless times. Just because you forgot doesnt mean I have to repeat the lesson. At some point you need to retain the information. Your forgetfulness actually proves my point. You are repeating the mistake whites made when they slipped into the dark ages and Blacks had to come back to europe and reeducate you guys.

Last edited:

By all means list them.
Done countless times. Just because you forgot doesnt mean I have to repeat the lesson. At some point you need to retain the information. Your forgetfulness actually proves my point. You are repeating the mistake whites made when they slipped into the dark ages and Blacks had to come back to europe and reeducate you guys.

No, you haven't done it a single time.

This is what whites here have done in regard to any suggestion of black invention or innovation.
The black invention and innovation often mentioned on these boards is often a figment of the imagination in many black heads.

It doesn't matter what someone says though. If they invented something that did not exist before... then they invented it. It doesnt matter what someone says. Unfortunately for them, they were not able to reap the benefits personally from those inventions but it is different today. A black kid can make himself pretty wealthy if he majors in computer science and plenty of companies are looking to hire minorities over whites.

It can also be noted that stealing inventions has always gone on and still does. Just because many black inventors lost their inventions to others doesnt mean that the same thing wasnt also happening to white inventors. It doesnt make it fair or right, but the best people can do is still give others their place in history

The black invention and innovation often mentioned on these boards is often a figment of the imagination in many black heads.

Absolutely NOT true. Some of the best inventions are created by people doing the hands on work anyway.

5 Inventions by Enslaved Black Men Blocked by US Patent Office

I was so hoping all bigoted trash would die out.

Absolutely NOT true. Some of the best inventions are created by people doing the hands on work anyway.

5 Inventions by Enslaved Black Men Blocked by US Patent Office
Hands on work? Did he carry the heaviest materials and put them where the white guy told him to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back