Do white people need to go extinct for world peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also doubt you’ll be interested in learning the facts, dfens. They’ll only highlight the stupidity of your thread.

I love alternative forms of thought. But this unquestionable acceptance of ALL black culture, and questioning of that is racism? Something is broken.

No matter what the rich will still rule the masses white black or purple. Democracy is the cure. At least 80% voter turnout. Then the government will regulate in the 80%s best interest not the top 20s.

Not saying be unfair to the rich. Republicans think the government is too tough on them even though they’ve never been richer and the country is going bankrupt and republicans want to shift the tax burden into us.

They said the last 8 years the debt was our biggest problem. Is it?

I found a pic that might help you feel a little better, dfens .....

meh.ro2881.jpg

Actually there is mountains of evidence to the contrary. Whites would still be inhabiting caves if Blacks had not developed civilizations and educated whites.

If that fantasy were factual there would still be several great black civilizations. Instead we know of two that existed. Two.
There were more than several. Then white people came and fucked things up. If you wish to believe the fantasy your ancestors gave you about history thats your fault but dont expect me or Blacks that know their history to be fooled again.

By all means list them.
Done countless times. Just because you forgot doesnt mean I have to repeat the lesson. At some point you need to retain the information. Your forgetfulness actually proves my point. You are repeating the mistake whites made when they slipped into the dark ages and Blacks had to come back to europe and reeducate you guys.

No, you haven't done it a single time.
Actually I have. Youre exhibiting that white forgetfulness gene or playing stupid. Which one is it?

Only an idiot would deny that whites invented invading other races and stealing their resources. They came from a place that had little intelligence and scarce resources. This is why their only contribution to the world is and always has been genocidal violence.

Invasion and stealing are not inventions. Those are actions. And so your saying 'whites' Only,,.... lets clarify that ONLY contribution to the world is genocidal violence. I'm going to take you for your word that you really believe that now. And I'll try to look past your ignorance of the fact that good people can be alive during the same time period that there are bad ones.

You said yourself before that you have had white friends and even a few white mentors when you were younger that helped you along the way as a friend. So do you often call them to remind them that they contributed nothing to the world? Of course I'm sure your white friends were the only exceptions, just like your friends who are cops that happen to be the only good ones.

So do you like buying things at the store that are put together with nuts, bolts, screws and other various machined fasteners? DO you know who invented the automatic screw machine, and do you understand the positive impact that the industrial revolution, assembly line, and manufacturing equiptment has opened up for TODAYS world? You dont have to carve something out of wood or stone now every time you want it, and there is a reason you can walk into the hardware store and buy nuts and bolts off the shelf for 20c instead of 50 dollars each when you have to get some hardware to fix your kid's bed frame. Just the fact that you have a washer and dryer, refrigerator and car and ability to fly on a plane saves you so many man hours in your life, that it actually increases your life. It gives you time to study and read that you would not have had 300 years ago. White people had something to do with this, but sure you'll stick with 'Only and Always' genocidal violence because thats who you are.

You can look at history and say all the troubles are because of whites, but thats only using 5th grade mentality when you realize what all people are capable of doing when they are fighting over resources. You can take all white people off the world today and in a few thousand years history will repeat itself, that is the way of the world.
I didnt say invasion and stealing were inventions. Where you deflecting or you just misread? I said that is the only contribution whites have made. For the billionth time when I say whites I am speaking in general terms describing your race as a group. I'm sure my acquaintances are not the only whites but thats a tiny drop in the bucket compared with the overall majority of whites. We know this is true because without that majority those actions would not have taken place. If all or even most whites were good people they wouldnt be so violent and criminally insane.

All I know is that whites were in caves prior to being educated. Any inventions they claim are based on knowledge they recieved at the feet of the Blacks that educated them or they either stole from the enslaved Blacks. This is why they made laws that Blacks could not apply for patents and even when that restriction was lifted they kept them from doing so. So either way whites cant legitimately claim any inventions after the Greeks were educated.

If you Asclepias invent something today, you can say you invented it. I can do the same if I come up with an idea that is new. People spent their entire lives inventing technologies and now you come up with some fantasy that their lifes work was not legitimate? you dont really need to make stuff up just to make a point

This is what whites here have done in regard to any suggestion of black invention or innovation.

It doesn't matter what someone says though. If they invented something that did not exist before... then they invented it. It doesnt matter what someone says. Unfortunately for them, they were not able to reap the benefits personally from those inventions but it is different today. A black kid can make himself pretty wealthy if he majors in computer science and plenty of companies are looking to hire minorities over whites.
Only an idiot would deny that whites invented invading other races and stealing their resources. They came from a place that had little intelligence and scarce resources. This is why their only contribution to the world is and always has been genocidal violence.

Invasion and stealing are not inventions. Those are actions. And so your saying 'whites' Only,,.... lets clarify that ONLY contribution to the world is genocidal violence. I'm going to take you for your word that you really believe that now. And I'll try to look past your ignorance of the fact that good people can be alive during the same time period that there are bad ones.

You said yourself before that you have had white friends and even a few white mentors when you were younger that helped you along the way as a friend. So do you often call them to remind them that they contributed nothing to the world? Of course I'm sure your white friends were the only exceptions, just like your friends who are cops that happen to be the only good ones.

So do you like buying things at the store that are put together with nuts, bolts, screws and other various machined fasteners? DO you know who invented the automatic screw machine, and do you understand the positive impact that the industrial revolution, assembly line, and manufacturing equiptment has opened up for TODAYS world? You dont have to carve something out of wood or stone now every time you want it, and there is a reason you can walk into the hardware store and buy nuts and bolts off the shelf for 20c instead of 50 dollars each when you have to get some hardware to fix your kid's bed frame. Just the fact that you have a washer and dryer, refrigerator and car and ability to fly on a plane saves you so many man hours in your life, that it actually increases your life. It gives you time to study and read that you would not have had 300 years ago. White people had something to do with this, but sure you'll stick with 'Only and Always' genocidal violence because thats who you are.

You can look at history and say all the troubles are because of whites, but thats only using 5th grade mentality when you realize what all people are capable of doing when they are fighting over resources. You can take all white people off the world today and in a few thousand years history will repeat itself, that is the way of the world.
I didnt say invasion and stealing were inventions. Where you deflecting or you just misread? I said that is the only contribution whites have made. For the billionth time when I say whites I am speaking in general terms describing your race as a group. I'm sure my acquaintances are not the only whites but thats a tiny drop in the bucket compared with the overall majority of whites. We know this is true because without that majority those actions would not have taken place. If all or even most whites were good people they wouldnt be so violent and criminally insane.

All I know is that whites were in caves prior to being educated. Any inventions they claim are based on knowledge they recieved at the feet of the Blacks that educated them or they either stole from the enslaved Blacks. This is why they made laws that Blacks could not apply for patents and even when that restriction was lifted they kept them from doing so. So either way whites cant legitimately claim any inventions after the Greeks were educated.

If you Asclepias invent something today, you can say you invented it. I can do the same if I come up with an idea that is new. People spent their entire lives inventing technologies and now you come up with some fantasy that their lifes work was not legitimate? you dont really need to make stuff up just to make a point

This is what whites here have done in regard to any suggestion of black invention or innovation.

It can also be noted that stealing inventions has always gone on and still does. Just because many black inventors lost their inventions to others doesnt mean that the same thing wasnt also happening to white inventors. It doesnt make it fair or right, but the best people can do is still give others their place in history

Blacks inventions werent lost. They were stolen. Huge, gigantic, enormous difference.

Last edited:
I love alternative forms of thought. But this unquestionable acceptance of ALL black culture, and questioning of that is racism? Something is broken.
I dont recall anyone asking you to accept Black culture. Just because we dispute what you think about it doesnt translate to an invitation or a plea on our part for you to accept any of it. All we are doing is correcting your screwed up narrative. Does that make sense?

Last edited:
Wouldn’t it be considered racist if people were honest about who they think commits the most crimes?
Since whites commit the most crimes why would it be racist?
Whites commit the most crimes? Really? lol
Truly. Whites commit more crime than anyone on the planet.
Perhaps, but only because they make up only 13% of the population. What is a fact is that they are overrepresented in crime. In other words, the average black commits more violent crime than the average white.

Wouldn’t it be considered racist if people were honest about who they think commits the most crimes?
Since whites commit the most crimes why would it be racist?
Whites commit the most crimes? Really? lol
Truly. Whites commit more crime than anyone on the planet.
Perhaps, but only because they make up only 13% of the population. What is a fact is that they are overrepresented in crime. In other words, the average black commits more violent crime than the average white.
Actually whites commit more violent crime. Blacks only lead in murder and thats primarily Black on Black. I suspect even thats incorrect. We are dealing with white people and they like to lie about Black people. Not to mention the stats they dont count like the wars they start.

I dont recall anyone asking you to accept Black culture. Just because we dispute what you think about doesnt translate to an invitation or a plea on our part for you to accept any of it. All we are doing is correcting your screwed up narrative. Does that make sense?
I didn't ask for the black narrative. It is forced. And if we like facts, let's go with that.

I dont recall anyone asking you to accept Black culture. Just because we dispute what you think about doesnt translate to an invitation or a plea on our part for you to accept any of it. All we are doing is correcting your screwed up narrative. Does that make sense?
I didn't ask for the black narrative. It is forced. And if we like facts, let's go with that.
I didnt say you asked for a narrative.. I said no one asked you to accept Black culture. No one is forcing you to accept anything. If you dont wont to be corrected then dont post. If you must post then dont read the responses. Its a free country.

The white narrative is what's forced. Literally. But you're another dumb white person who apparently flunked history. And if we like facts, those are the facts.

Here’s a black guy who knows you’re talking out your ass, Asclepias.....

:)

The jack legged lawn jokey of the moment. He's the one talking out his ass. But you need sellouts like him to tell you this because you need to feel superior.

The white narrative is what's forced. Literally. But you're another dumb white person who apparently flunked history. And if we like facts, those are the facts.
The black narrative is the constantly forced on us, black victim hood all the time. I am not a big fan of black culture, I like it but it is becoming dominate.And the only reason why seems to be they are becoming predominate. They just outbreed the rest of us. Is that grounds for moral out rage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back