Do white people need to go extinct for world peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like you werent properly educated regarding history. Whites literally documented their actions as if they were proud of their violence and criminality in history books and then took the additional steps of brainwashing lower class whites via music and movies. How can you pretend that whites werent the bad guys?
I am white. We are DEAD. America isn't America anymore. It's about whites are bad, and rap music and blacks are always victims. In that order. Never mind the high black on black crime rate, its "racism" if we notice.It's "racism" if we point it out. Racism is the new McCarthyism. Racism THIS, racism THAT. Hoodoo! Bullshit!
You cant be dead. Youre replying to me. Last I checked america is still america. Whites as a group have always been bad. Thats nothing new. I think youre just upset that more whites are realizing how much they have fucked up. Whites like you are whining because it showcases you in your true light, your true genetic instincts and propensity for violence and racism.
White racism is the least of our concerns, black racism is becoming the norm and it scaring me. really? And y'all don't notice that cloying black prejudiced? I notice that, but that's bad. Isn't it?
White racism is the least of your concern. Thats understandable because youre white so speak for yourself. No such thing as Black racism. It isnt possible until white racism is eradicated and would never happen anyway because Black people are humans. They are not built to commit the atrocities whites have. We have what whites seem to lack. A soul.

Got it , whites are human and whites don't have souls. Another arrogant post from God Asclepias.
I dont know if whites have souls or not. I seriously doubt it though. How can whites do what they did, lie about it, and then pretend it wasnt really all that bad?

If "racism" means
I am white. We are DEAD. America isn't America anymore. It's about whites are bad, and rap music and blacks are always victims. In that order. Never mind the high black on black crime rate, its "racism" if we notice.It's "racism" if we point it out. Racism is the new McCarthyism. Racism THIS, racism THAT. Hoodoo! Bullshit!
You cant be dead. Youre replying to me. Last I checked america is still america. Whites as a group have always been bad. Thats nothing new. I think youre just upset that more whites are realizing how much they have fucked up. Whites like you are whining because it showcases you in your true light, your true genetic instincts and propensity for violence and racism.
White racism is the least of our concerns, black racism is becoming the norm and it scaring me. really? And y'all don't notice that cloying black prejudiced? I notice that, but that's bad. Isn't it?
White racism is the least of your concern. Thats understandable because youre white so speak for yourself. No such thing as Black racism. It isnt possible until white racism is eradicated and would never happen anyway because Black people are humans. They are not built to commit the atrocities whites have. We have what whites seem to lack. A soul.
Jolly good. I am white, true, and why is it blacks have always seemed to be the bad guys in my world? I didn't create them as such, and didn't want them to be, it's just a fact. And they murder each murder in huge numbers, how is that my fault?
I think Blacks are the bad guys in your world because like most whites you are gullible, insecure, and not very bright. You ignore the documented facts regarding your race and their history of violence and mayhem. I mentioned insecurity and I think this is the key. How can a people that majored in violence, theft, murder and other atrocities be more afraid of Blacks? Black people cause whites to be insecure which leads them to believing irrational things. I think being recessive is the cause of your terrible insecurity and subsequent childlike ignoring of what you have done as a people.
Well. What world do you live in? Blacks are irrelevant, people that murder each other because race, that's what sociopaths , er, blacks, do. Hint, hint.

Hands on work? Did he carry the heaviest materials and put them where the white guy told him to?

I dont know why you assume black people are not smart. There are intelligent types in all races just as there are laborers in all races. It has a lot to do with personality type. We're all blessed with intelligence, its just that it is not always tapped into.
Blacks suffer from retardation far more often than whites. Just look at their countries.

Well I think your making this statement just to get a reaction, unless you have some actual stats showing retardation numbers. Countries in Africa have a lot of problems due to various reasons, but its not retardation. Depending on where you are there, you have people who have only lived in the countryside for most of their lives in many instances and because of resources and lack of infrastructure a lot of these people dont have very good formal educations and then when they find themselves in the city looking for work it's easy to become another statistic. There are also some social ills such as alcoholism in some places, mostly among the men which leaves a lot of women taking care of the kids by themselves. There are a lot of problems there but its not due to being inherently stupid... though that is the easy route just to make that statement without looking deeper. So Ive been to Nairobi and Mombassa and a few other places, and Ive seen plenty of intelligent business people there who are just pretty wonderful, but it can also be a place of extremes. I dont believe it has much to do with intelligence, but more so with the effects of corruption and the clash with city and rural life.. from what Ive seen.

Now that's a fair analysis even as you still don't factor in the effects if colonization. The ills you did cite however, affect every culture and are not race specific.

Well, yeah.. Colonialism would be part of that in my opinion though I didnt mention it specifically. But having been there for even a short time and getting to know some Kenyan people very well, its even more complicated than that. I'm not an expert on anything mind you.. i can only give perspective as i see it.
Let me say this though, while I know colonialism has fucked up the cultural fabric in many parts of Africa, people still need to be held accountable for their actions 100 percent, just like anywhere else or its still kicking the can down the road. relying on blaming someone else even if its true can only get you so far, or it gets you there slower.

You keep talking about people being held accountable but people react to conditions they have been put in. There are still a lot of European and American "interests" that control things in Africa.

Whites commit the most crimes? Really? lol
Truly. Whites commit more crime than anyone on the planet.
Perhaps, but only because they make up only 13% of the population. What is a fact is that they are overrepresented in crime. In other words, the average black commits more violent crime than the average white.
Actually whites commit more violent crime. Blacks only lead in murder and thats primarily Black on Black. I suspect even thats incorrect. We are dealing with white people and they like to lie about Black people. Not to mention the stats they dont count like the wars they start.
If you look at 100 white people, they will consist of 0 black murderers.

86 percent of all whites who are murdered get killed by another white person. Now I think that's what you call white on white murder and the number is high.

People tend to get murdered by those they live among. Your statement doesn't do anything to compare white violent crime to black violent crime.

The black invention and innovation often mentioned on these boards is often a figment of the imagination in many black heads.

Absolutely NOT true. Some of the best inventions are created by people doing the hands on work anyway.

5 Inventions by Enslaved Black Men Blocked by US Patent Office
Hands on work? Did he carry the heaviest materials and put them where the white guy told him to?

I dont know why you assume black people are not smart. There are intelligent types in all races just as there are laborers in all races. It has a lot to do with personality type. We're all blessed with intelligence, its just that it is not always tapped into.
Blacks suffer from retardation far more often than whites. Just look at their countries.

I think that all we need do to look for white retardation is to look at this country. I mean if we want to get in your gutter. Because you are prime example of that retardation.
So go ahead and tell us how those retarded, cave-dwelling whites crushed the educated inventors of civilization to the point where they colonized their lands.

If "racism" means
Jolly good. I am white, true, and why is it blacks have always seemed to be the bad guys in my world? I didn't create them as such, and didn't want them to be, it's just a fact. And they murder each murder in huge numbers, how is that my fault?
I think Blacks are the bad guys in your world because like most whites you are gullible, insecure, and not very bright. You ignore the documented facts regarding your race and their history of violence and mayhem. I mentioned insecurity and I think this is the key. How can a people that majored in violence, theft, murder and other atrocities be more afraid of Blacks? Black people cause whites to be insecure which leads them to believing irrational things. I think being recessive is the cause of your terrible insecurity and subsequent childlike ignoring of what you have done as a people.
Well. What world do you live in? Blacks are irrelevant, people that murder each other because race, that's what sociopaths , er, blacks, do. Hint, hint.

You continue repeating the lie even when you have been shown that whites do the same thing. Why is it that you and most of the other whites here cannot admit to the fact that whites have a severe crime problem and that they kill each other just as much as blacks do?

The black invention and innovation often mentioned on these boards is often a figment of the imagination in many black heads.

Absolutely NOT true. Some of the best inventions are created by people doing the hands on work anyway.

5 Inventions by Enslaved Black Men Blocked by US Patent Office

Well I think your making this statement just to get a reaction, unless you have some actual stats showing retardation numbers. Countries in Africa have a lot of problems due to various reasons, but its not retardation. Depending on where you are there, you have people who have only lived in the countryside for most of their lives in many instances and because of resources and lack of infrastructure a lot of these people dont have very good formal educations and then when they find themselves in the city looking for work it's easy to become another statistic. There are also some social ills such as alcoholism in some places, mostly among the men which leaves a lot of women taking care of the kids by themselves. There are a lot of problems there but its not due to being inherently stupid... though that is the easy route just to make that statement without looking deeper. So Ive been to Nairobi and Mombassa and a few other places, and Ive seen plenty of intelligent business people there who are just pretty wonderful, but it can also be a place of extremes. I dont believe it has much to do with intelligence, but more so with the effects of corruption and the clash with city and rural life.. from what Ive seen.
There are corrupt countries even in Europe, but Africa practically has a monopoly on shittiness. Then you put blacks in the USA and towns like Detroit and New Orleans turn to shit. You can blame alcoholism and culture all you want, but those two must plague the blacks for some reason, and I can't think of anything at this point without pointing to genetic retardation.

Sociopathy, black culture, we can't tell the difference? I got a lecture by a young black woman about that. How about we notice and we call a spade a spade?

People tend to get murdered by those they live among. Your statement doesn't do anything to compare white violent crime to black violent crime.

Actually it does. But any excuse will do when whites want to lie and refuse to take responsibility for their problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back