Do white people need to go extinct for world peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look at Africa...

... and the Middle East...

... are those white people???

The problems they are having is due to what whites have done.
The reason they were colonized in the first place is because they were stupid primitives.

Using your reasoning, if blacks are having problems strictly due to whites, then why weren't they the whites' technological equals and able to resist colonization in the first place?

Take a look at Africa...

The reason they were colonized in the first place is because they were stupid primitives.

Using your reasoning, if blacks are having problems strictly due to whites, then why weren't they the whites' technological equals and able to resist colonization in the first place?

There is no factual basis that proves the entire continent of Africa was populated by stupid primitives.

Its going to take a lot more than whites going extinct. You have to consider that the world has for the most part taken on the religion and philosophy of white supremacy as the norm. They have learned the aggressive land grabbing and culture destroying techniques that lead to violence and mayhem. Guns are known in every corner of the globe. Capitalism drives this mindset and violence is the solution to everything. Its going to take a rejection of white philosophy not the extinction of the white race. The extinction is going to come about anyway. Whites as we know them will be absorbed back into the human population.
What horse crap. Taking land by force and imposing culture has never been a 'white" thing. From the mongols overrunning most of the known world to islam slaughtering it's way across asia to the incas slaughtering, enslaving and sacrificing neighboring tribes, this crap has been going on since time began. European ascendancy coincided with the industrial revolution. Anyone that doesn't think the mongols, muslims, incas or anyone else wouldn't have conquered everyone and everything they could have in the same circumstances is an idiot.

European colonialism was extremely, horrifically violent. It left a legacy. Not that there wasn't violence in Africa before colonialism, but the level of violence there at that time, before colonialism, was similar to the level of violence at that time around the world, no worse. America was not 'settled' by the Europeans without horrific violence.

Yes, it was. In some areas it was truly horrific. But you ignore the likewise incredibly violent past of the pre white contact Africans. Life has ALWAYS been cheap in Africa. The black population didn't need the slightest help from the white man to inflict horrible crimes on their fellow people. They were quite conversant with mass murder long before whitey ever showed up. All the white guys did was educate them how to murder in a more civilized way. Instead of hacking them to bits with machete's (like was done to 900,000 in Rwanada not too long ago), or how the Inkatha Freedom Party (made up mainly of Zulu's) stabbed almost 1,000 ANC members to death with their very brutal, yet traditional Assegai, they can use guns. Every bit as deadly, but at least the victims don't linger like they do after a machete attack.

No, you ignore the systemic, and endemic violence that is part and parcel of life in Africa, and which has ALWAYS been a part of life, and death, in Africa.

(put that in the wrong window)
I believe that the Brits, Germans and other Europeans truely did screw up Africa and treat them horrendously , from things ive read, including the colonization in Kenya. I've been in that area as well a few times, and lived among some people there for a short while ( few months). Though Europeans brought their problems including ignorance of the existing cultures, I do believe a lot of African Americans over romanticize this utopia that could have been. Though I noticed sweet and loving nature there,... every society has its paradoxes and some people here want to believe Africans are exempt from this. They also treat each other like shit at times and I've seen that during my stay and from keeping contact with people there for over 12 years now, i have seen some incredible viciousness. This is not all brought on by white people, its just human nature that we all share at different stages of society. Which is why today we see the Japanese as being this peaceful and polite society but at one time not that long ago, they didnt have a problem commiting terrible war crimes.

No we are pretty realistic about Africa. We know Africa was not perfect before slavery and it would not have been perfect if there was no slavery. What we do know is at we would not have faced hat we did in America. And if you don't think that a lot of the strife in Africa was caused by the resentment created by whites during colonization because whites divided the tribes giving favor to some and mistreating others and providing their preferred tribes the ability to oppress others, then you really need to re examine everything that colonization entailed.

This is the problem with discussions like this with whites. They never want to just say we were wrong and end the sentence there. They always have to add , well you black folks really need to know you aren't perfect and we aren't responsible for all the problems. The thing is you are responsible for some major problems that exist and that you had no right to colonize. No matter what kind of tribal conflict Africans had before you got there, you had no right to colonize. You whites continue to still have tribal conflicts among yourselves and 2 world wars were caused by them. So I don't think you have the right to say anything in regards to these matters but we were wrong and should not have done the things we did.

haha well, the title of this thread is "I need to go extinct because I have light skin" (to paraphrase) and I'm only allowed to say one thing in response, even when we are talking about events happening years after colonialism. got it! Nevertheless, I do agree colonialism was wrong at least in the way that it was done for sure. On the other hand, i did not personally colonize even though I am white nor do I ever feel the need to colonize anyone so I do not know why I need to go extinct. Will it really make your life better when I dissapear?

And I should not have to be living with the results of what that colonization caused years after either but that's why I am here in this country and the belief that created colonization by whites is what I still have to face. Those beliefs have benefitted you while I have had to work twice as hard as you for the same things you have. So I don't give a damn about you whining the same tired white bullshit about how you weren't there. Nor do I believe hat whites should go extinct. This was a stupid racist OP done to create a troll thread which seems to be the status quo in this place.
And I wouldn't be in the US if it wasn't for my Slavic ancestors being slaughtered, raped and enslaved by the turks. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Take a look at Africa...

There is no factual basis that proves the entire continent of Africa was populated by stupid primitives.
Why don't you answer the question?

Take a look at Africa...

Actually there is mountains of evidence to the contrary. Whites would still be inhabiting caves if Blacks had not developed civilizations and educated whites.

Its going to take a lot more than whites going extinct. You have to consider that the world has for the most part taken on the religion and philosophy of white supremacy as the norm. They have learned the aggressive land grabbing and culture destroying techniques that lead to violence and mayhem. Guns are known in every corner of the globe. Capitalism drives this mindset and violence is the solution to everything. Its going to take a rejection of white philosophy not the extinction of the white race. The extinction is going to come about anyway. Whites as we know them will be absorbed back into the human population.
What horse crap. Taking land by force and imposing culture has never been a 'white" thing. From the mongols overrunning most of the known world to islam slaughtering it's way across asia to the incas slaughtering, enslaving and sacrificing neighboring tribes, this crap has been going on since time began. European ascendancy coincided with the industrial revolution. Anyone that doesn't think the mongols, muslims, incas or anyone else wouldn't have conquered everyone and everything they could have in the same circumstances is an idiot.
Only an idiot would deny that whites invented invading other races and stealing their resources. They came from a place that had little intelligence and scarce resources. This is why their only contribution to the world is and always has been genocidal violence.

Take a look at Africa...

Actually there is mountains of evidence to the contrary. Whites would still be inhabiting caves if Blacks had not developed civilizations and educated whites.

If that fantasy were factual there would still be several great black civilizations. Instead we know of two that existed. Two.

Whites would still be inhabiting caves if Blacks had not developed civilizations and educated whites.

Only an idiot would deny that whites invented invading other races and stealing their resources. They came from a place that had little intelligence and scarce resources. This is why their only contribution to the world is and always has been genocidal violence.
Tell us again how these dumb white cavemen with scarce resources easily invaded, conquered, and colonized those educated blacks in their developed civilizations.

Take a look at Africa...

If that fantasy were factual there would still be several great black civilizations. Instead we know of two that existed. Two.
Blacks were building space rockets and computers until a dumb white caveman came along and threw a rock at the black guy's head. Black guy's been retarded ever since.

Well when you look at the world today, what you said is entirely wrong.

Take a look at Africa...

There have been more than 2. But keep ;lying to yourself.

Whites would still be inhabiting caves if Blacks had not developed civilizations and educated whites.

Tell us again how these dumb white cavemen with scarce resources easily invaded, conquered, and colonized those educated blacks in their developed civilizations.

I don't think you can say easily or conquered since the nations kept fighting until whitey had to give them back up.

Blacks were building space rockets and computers until a dumb white caveman came along and threw a rock at the black guy's head. Black guy's been retarded ever since.

Apparently that rock missed me, A and Essen then hit you in the head.

And yet, nothing will change.

Mark

Invasion and stealing are not inventions. Those are actions. And so your saying 'whites' Only,,.... lets clarify that ONLY contribution to the world is genocidal violence. I'm going to take you for your word that you really believe that now. And I'll try to look past your ignorance of the fact that good people can be alive during the same time period that there are bad ones.

You said yourself before that you have had white friends and even a few white mentors when you were younger that helped you along the way as a friend. So do you often call them to remind them that they contributed nothing to the world? Of course I'm sure your white friends were the only exceptions, just like your friends who are cops that happen to be the only good ones.

So do you like buying things at the store that are put together with nuts, bolts, screws and other various machined fasteners? DO you know who invented the automatic screw machine, and do you understand the positive impact that the industrial revolution, assembly line, and manufacturing equiptment has opened up for TODAYS world? You dont have to carve something out of wood or stone now every time you want it, and there is a reason you can walk into the hardware store and buy nuts and bolts off the shelf for 20c instead of 50 dollars each when you have to get some hardware to fix your kid's bed frame. Just the fact that you have a washer and dryer, refrigerator and car and ability to fly on a plane saves you so many man hours in your life, that it actually increases your life. It gives you time to study and read that you would not have had 300 years ago. White people had something to do with this, but sure you'll stick with 'Only and Always' genocidal violence because thats who you are.

You can look at history and say all the troubles are because of whites, but thats only using 5th grade mentality when you realize what all people are capable of doing when they are fighting over resources. You can take all white people off the world today and in a few thousand years history will repeat itself, that is the way of the world.

Take a look at Africa...

Liberia = Colonized by African Americans.

Ethiopia = Not Colonized at all.

You'd think one of those 2 Africans would've become the next Japan by now, right?

I mean the super-Human African surely would prevail, right?

Take a look at Africa...

They weren't stupid, just a different type of society and there was enough open land mass to make it easy to colonize. It was the need for resources and the competition with each other that drove Europeans to get those resources from somewhere. We need to be honest about that. I'll leave the fantasy to someone else.

Take a look at Africa...

There were more than several. Then white people came and fucked things up. If you wish to believe the fantasy your ancestors gave you about history thats your fault but dont expect me or Blacks that know their history to be fooled again.

And yet, nothing will change.

Mark
Of course something will change. There will no longer be any whites to start wars or commit genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back