Do women have the right to guns in the US?

I guess I was using the same logic that you employed when you spoke of cowboys being native to the great plains on a thread about second amendment and misogyny. Excuuuuuuse me.

That logic involved responding to a conversation that started with Rupol asininely stating that cowboys are native to the Great Plains.

Pay attention.

That logic involved responding to a conversation that started with Rupol asininely stating that cowboys are native to the Great Plains.

Pay attention.
I am paying attention, don't get your panties twisted. Are you usually this disagreeable with people who obviously support your point of view. Truth of the matter is cowboys, and vaqueros, for that matter are not native to the great plains. Horses, cows and those that wrangle them were introduced by the Spaniards long before the first cowboy was ever thought of in this country. Ropol is a trolling moron. BTW, ranch hand is not the only vocation at which Mexican people excel.

I think they don't.

The right to bear arms is enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, due to the fact that combat-ready men have the right to form a state militia. It says nothing about women.

Also, I don't know of any law that would allow women to carry guns when they serve in the federal army. Is there such a law?
Nor should there be. If you let them have guns, they’ll want the right to vote, be pro choice and before you know it, men who commit more then 3/4 of all the violent crimes now, would become wimps. Guys, be very afraid. Stand up for your status as a bully before it’s too late.

To be honest, this behavior is quite typical for Russians. Even criminal authorities do not like it when a man decides something on his own. This is not stimulated by the state, and complaining has long become commonplace, both among children and adults.

In general, I think that in America it has not yet gone so far. There are quite liberal laws regarding self-defense and men's fights. In Russia, this can be given 18 years in case of death. There was at least one such precedent.

Despite this crap, America is still a very masculine country in its morals.

Is the superman cult still alive?
Are you on LSD?

Jarlaxle LSD is hippie shit of Kennedy. I am against LSD. If I took drugs, I would choose heroin or some kind of psychostimulants. Hallucinogens and alcohol are drugs for pigs.

Why wouldn't they

rjdkfkfkfktkt.png

This is exactly what they are trying to achieve. First, stupid barbies shoot themselves in the mouth and shoot off their husband's balls, then the leftists say that Americans will be safer without weapons and take away guns

"...shoot themselves in the mouth and shoot off their husband's balls"??? If someone shoots themself in the mouth, they usually don't do anything else. Ever.

"...shoot themselves in the mouth and shoot off their husband's balls"??? If someone shoots themself in the mouth, they usually don't do anything else. Ever.
igor4-16051916554155_3.jpg

But the left does: prohibit the possession of weapons

igor4-16051916554155_3.jpg

But the left does: prohibit the possession of weapons

Some leftist politicians want to prohibit possession of weapons. Hmmm.....leftists want to prohibit possession of weapons and YOU want to prohibit possession of weapons by women. Sounds like you are more leftist than you want to admit.

Some leftist politicians want to prohibit possession of weapons. Hmmm.....leftists want to prohibit possession of weapons and YOU want to prohibit possession of weapons by women. Sounds like you are more leftist than you want to admit.
Don't lie, the right has never smeared in feminism. It's just that the modern layman has left shit instead of brains in his head, they confuse everything. They now began to consider the Prussian slave owners right.

Looks like a clumsy dog.
There are women who can be like men, with cat plasticity and a figure of a goddess, patriarchal women, but this heron is not the case.

Bless your precious little heart ... You're going to be okay.
A woman doesn't have to shoot your dick off ... Three center mass will do.

Aim Small - Miss Small ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back