Do you believe insurrection has occurred and that the military should act?

The military must be ordered to do so to act. Who will give the order?

I definitely believe insurrection has occurred but I'm pretty sure the FBI can handle the nut cases.
I believe the FBI and the DOJ have both been taken over by the deep state and will not investigate ANYTHING that goes against the left or prosecute ANYTHING that goes against the left. In other words here is no longer an FBI or DOJ, just a communist state.

I definitely believe insurrection has occurred but I'm pretty sure the FBI can handle the nut cases.
I believe the FBI and the DOJ have both been taken over by the deep state and will not investigate ANYTHING that goes against the left or prosecute ANYTHING that goes against the left. In other words here is no longer an FBI or DOJ, just a communist state.
You'll fit right in with the other looney birds on this site. You have found a home.

You'll fit right in with the other looney birds on this site. You have found a home.
Not agreeing with FAR LEFT foolishness = "looney birds"

Trump has already given the order. He invoked the Insurrection act of 1807 before leaving office, turning complete control over to the military to do their duty and uphold the Constitution. He also issued his Executive Order of 2018 authorizing the military that upon proof of election fraud and / or involvement in such by a foreign country to seize the assets of anyone, any corporation, any entity in any way involved (that includes Facebook, Twitter, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX and every other network that colluded through censorship of anything to do with election fraud). The military and our National Intelligence Service were both closely monitoring the Dominion machines and all data sent from them and received by them and the military has ALL of that as well as the report from the NSI proving extensive fraud and foreign involvement. So it is just a matter of time before massive arrests for treason occur.

I know the loony left won't like this, but I flat don't care.

Yep, an insurrection occurred.

Essentially the hopes of the hundreds of thousands of insurrectionists that showed up that day was for one unarmed woman to climb into the chambers of Congress and put Nancy Pelosi in a head lock while giving her a Dutch rub until she admitted the entire election was a fraud. But alas, she was shot dead and failed

Shrug. The violent coup failed

I'm just glad the unarmed woman who got shot dead was not black. That would have been awkward.

Trump has already given the order. He invoked the Insurrection act of 1807 before leaving office, turning complete control over to the military to do their duty and uphold the Constitution. He also issued his Executive Order of 2018 authorizing the military that upon proof of election fraud and / or involvement in such by a foreign country to seize the assets of anyone, any corporation, any entity in any way involved (that includes Facebook, Twitter, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX and every other network that colluded through censorship of anything to do with election fraud). The military and our National Intelligence Service were both closely monitoring the Dominion machines and all data sent from them and received by them and the military has ALL of that as well as the report from the NSI proving extensive fraud and foreign involvement.
Holy shit. Youre going to be lead looney bird in no time flat. :auiqs.jpg:

I definitely believe insurrection has occurred but I'm pretty sure the FBI can handle the nut cases. A better question is did treason occur? The answer is yes.

I don’t believe an insurrection has occurred. They were nowhere near well enough armed or prepared for me to call January 6th an insurrection. Personally, I believe thst the US Military should SUPPORT an insurrection against the Government we currently have.

The current Government (prior to and after 1/6) is the Treasonous actor in all this so far as I’m concerned.

See you guys? Keep it up with the batshit crazy conspiracy theories and you along with the OP will be all be committed to the insane asylum together.

I definitely believe insurrection has occurred but I'm pretty sure the FBI can handle the nut cases. A better question is did treason occur? The answer is yes.

I don’t believe an insurrection has occurred. They were nowhere near well enough armed or prepared for me to call January 6th an insurrection. Personally, I believe thst the US Military should SUPPORT an insurrection against the Government we currently have.

The current Government (prior to and after 1/6) is the Treasonous actor in all this so far as I’m concerned.
Well apparently the government was no where near being well enough armed or prepared either. I disagree the military should support an insurrection against the government. If the military gets involved its not going to be a good thing for you guys.

Communists love making shit up.
An insurrection is usually armed......with guns.
If it was a real insurrection, not the imaginary one Democrats and their GOP cohorts claim it was.....the Capital would have easily fallen to them and most of the House and Senate would have been either killed or held hostage.
Pelosi and Schumer simply staged a false-flag operation so they could surround the Capital with soviet style Iron Curtain.
Now they're busy destroying our economy and our gas and oil production thru royal edict in the form of executive orders from empty shell Joseph Stalin/Biden.

Trump has already given the order. He invoked the Insurrection act of 1807 before leaving office, turning complete control over to the military to do their duty and uphold the Constitution. He also issued his Executive Order of 2018 authorizing the military that upon proof of election fraud and / or involvement in such by a foreign country to seize the assets of anyone, any corporation, any entity in any way involved (that includes Facebook, Twitter, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX and every other network that colluded through censorship of anything to do with election fraud). The military and our National Intelligence Service were both closely monitoring the Dominion machines and all data sent from them and received by them and the military has ALL of that as well as the report from the NSI proving extensive fraud and foreign involvement. So it is just a matter of time before massive arrests for treason occur.

Massive arrests are already happening. 190 have been arrested for the Trump riot with more to come.

Massive arrests are already happening. 190 have been arrested for the Trump riot with more to come.
Yes. MAGA
My Ass Got Arrested.

Well apparently the government was no where near being well enough armed or prepared either.

I disagree. The US Military and Law Enforcement organizations should not be allowed any small art, heavy weapon or equipment nor available to law-abiding citizens. Nor do I believe the halls of Government should EVER be closed to the Fenersk Oublic except in times of war.

I disagree the military should support an insurrection against the government.

The US Military should be backing the side of Righteousness; which in this case is The People; over the side which has not existed within its Constitutional restraints for more than a century and a half.

If the military gets involved its not going to be a good thing for you guys.

Better to die on our feet fighting the Menace that is the American Progressives than to live on our knees as their slaves.

Forum List

Back