Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
Since this tactic hasn't helped them win a single election, you'd think they'd move on to something else.

Apparently, Einstein was right.
They won smearing Roy Moore. There is no real downside to lying. If women went to prison they might think twice before trotting out the pussy card.
Because men in their 30's often want to date high school girls. I have news, only in the world of perverts & Republicans.

It is likely that something happened to that woman. Was it Brett Kavanaugh? Who knows?

The story is shaky as I see it because she claims he tried to remove the one-piece bathing suit she was wearing underneath her clothes. That is absurd. It is literally and obviously impossible to forcibly remove the garments described. If he wanted or expected to get into her pants, she would have had to cooperate fully. This is the equivalent of trying to rape a girl wearing a wet suit.

The claim is not believable.

Hen didn't remove it you stupuid shit. She claimed he tried.

There is no reason not to believe her. People remember what happened 40-50 years ago, when there was no one around to complain to. The current ongoing campaign to smear anyone who comes forward, having lived in anonymity for decades, when they realize that someone who did something evil to them years ago is about to be given a position of power shows that the problem still continues to this day.

BTW: she stopped short of accusing him of rape.
At this point, there is no reason to believe her. She waited 30 plus years, her star witness said it never happened, her students say she is unstable and vengeful.
Really? We'll see about this. I think that it is better to know about this guy before he gets on the Supreme Court and is in a position to totally screw up the lives and rights of female Americans. I met male whores when I was young, and I'm not surprised if they lie like hell. Scumbag then. Scumbag now.

plus i think that the woman want special treatment . The so called rapist is identified but i think that the rape accuser is hidden away . With ADULTS why would that happen RDave .
Well asswipe., There was no rape accusation. Victims often don't want everyone in the world know they were a victim.
------------------------------------------------------------------ agree , but its incorrect with Adult women and understandable with young girls . Adult women should act like ADULTS RDave .

i'm sure that the accused rapist doesn't want everyone to know that he is an accused but not PROVED to be a rapist RDave .

There is no reason not to believe her. People remember what happened 40-50 years ago, when there was no one around to complain to. The current ongoing campaign to smear anyone who comes forward, having lived in anonymity for decades, when they realize that someone who did something evil to them years ago is about to be given a position of power shows that the problem still continues to this day.

At this point, there is no reason to believe her. She waited 30 plus years, her star witness said it never happened, her students say she is unstable and vengeful.
Really? We'll see about this. I think that it is better to know about this guy before he gets on the Supreme Court and is in a position to totally screw up the lives and rights of female Americans. I met male whores when I was young, and I'm not surprised if they lie like hell. Scumbag then. Scumbag now.
So you’re admiring that your entire belief of her honesty and his guilt is based on emotion. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Her parents lost their house. Political and personal grudge.

DnSqgnnX0AUx89N.jpg
Why would Fox report that his mother did not presided over that case? I literally just watched a program where the host brought up that point and was cut off by the producer who told her that the story was false and his mom was not on that case. What’s up with that?
The court documents tell a different story. You're probably lying like the almost raped lady.

Maybe you almost watched it. Go into regression therapy and you may remember it in 35 years.
Still think I’m lying and almost watched it? I accept your apology.

Link where I said you were lying.

Haha, are you kidding me?! I’m not going to start playing your childish word games. You have a problem staying on subject and obvious insecurities that you try to fill through petty empty “victories” I’m not playing those games. Come back once you learn to step it up and want to have a substantive debate about the topics at hand

You will survive being bested.

Why would Fox report that his mother did not presided over that case? I literally just watched a program where the host brought up that point and was cut off by the producer who told her that the story was false and his mom was not on that case. What’s up with that?
The court documents tell a different story. You're probably lying like the almost raped lady.

Maybe you almost watched it. Go into regression therapy and you may remember it in 35 years.
Still think I’m lying and almost watched it? I accept your apology.

Link where I said you were lying.

Haha, are you kidding me?! I’m not going to start playing your childish word games. You have a problem staying on subject and obvious insecurities that you try to fill through petty empty “victories” I’m not playing those games. Come back once you learn to step it up and want to have a substantive debate about the topics at hand

You will survive being bested.

Not sure what you think you won but congratulations. Go treat yourself to a cookie.

Since this tactic hasn't helped them win a single election, you'd think they'd move on to something else.

Apparently, Einstein was right.
They won smearing Roy Moore. There is no real downside to lying. If women went to prison they might think twice before trotting out the pussy card.
Because men in their 30's often want to date high school girls. I have news, only in the world of perverts & Republicans.

Is that you bill clinton?

Yes....tell that to the Duke Lacrosse team...you know, the guys people like you knew, knew had raped that stripper....until it turned out she lied.

And the reason this accuser is foggy about where and when it happened...because she doesn't know exactly where kavanaugh was...so she can't commit to a time and place on the chance he can prove he couldn't have been there......that would ruin the smear....

Yes....tell that to the Duke Lacrosse team...you know, the guys people like you knew, knew had raped that stripper....until it turned out she lied.

And the reason this accuser is foggy about where and when it happened...because she doesn't know exactly where kavanaugh was...so she can't commit to a time and place on the chance he can prove he couldn't have been there......that would ruin the smear....
I’m still waiting for a link showing her saying that she doesn’t remember the details.

I’m still waiting for a link showing her saying that she doesn’t remember the details.

I gave you one....

I gave you one....
Sorry I missed it. I’ll take a look

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.

Belief is just a simple of case of deciding based on nothing much. That judgment can't be made realistically.

However why wait 40+ years?

Well, imagine it happens to you, and you try and hide the episode, then all of a sudden the guy is going to become a part of the top echelons of the US Federal Govt.

You might suddenly find that this incident is in your face every day when you've tried to hide it.

That you don't understand what it's like is neither here nor there.

Belief is just a simple of case of deciding based on nothing much. That judgment can't be made realistically.

Well, imagine it happens to you, and you try and hide the episode, then all of a sudden the guy is going to become a part of the top echelons of the US Federal Govt.

You might suddenly find that this incident is in your face every day when you've tried to hide it.

Yeah....six times he was in that position, and she didn't come forward....or even tell her 15 year old BFFs at the time...any of them....or anyone else in 36 years...... all of the clinton accusers told people when he attacked them, and you asshats still give him a place of honor at your events...

If the Left derails this nomination, Trump should give them Mile Lee R-UT or even Judge Andrew Napalitano L- FOX to pick from. Either is 100 times more conservative than Kavanaugh.

I gave you one....
So your thinking that since she doesn’t remember those details it means she is making the whole thing up?

-------------------------------------------------- woman may have the widely diagnosed but pretend PTSD or is simply messed up in the head , she does have a therapist , maybe she has dreams or is mentally ill , maybe drugs . Not hard to believe , look at the way lefty women and their pretend male counterparts think and talk even on this message board . She might be an activist [femi nazi type] and thats the rumor i hear but no links yet .

She’s not even accusing him of rape.

At worst she claims he tried to feel her up when they were drunk at a party, but even then there is zero proof. Teenagers at a party, 40 years ago.... give me a break.

Feinstein is a real piece of shit waiting to drop the letter at the last moment.

It’s bullshit like this that drive normal people away from the Democrat Party.

But the old GOP & Now Teagagger/DOPers will never admit they were wrong in the Star investigation of a
Legal consenting Bubba Blow Job was given/gotten in the White House
with ken star hunting. That should have ended when facts came out it was legal.
The White House has been there a long time, many Blow Jobs and
Beaver divings have happened there. Well, Lincoln would never do that?
As they voted Great Douche with 20 Pussy Grabs
and one if not two rape allegations. Imagine that? Nope, all true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back