Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
I just heard on Fox that his mother did not rule on that case? I smell fake news
Her parents lost their house. Political and personal grudge.

DnSqgnnX0AUx89N.jpg
Why would Fox report that his mother did not presided over that case? I literally just watched a program where the host brought up that point and was cut off by the producer who told her that the story was false and his mom was not on that case. What’s up with that?
The court documents tell a different story. You're probably lying like the almost raped lady.

Maybe you almost watched it. Go into regression therapy and you may remember it in 35 years.
Still think I’m lying and almost watched it? I accept your apology.

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.

No....

The reason she says she can't remember when it happened and where it happened? She doesn't know where Kavanaugh was....if she states a specific time and place, it would allow him to possibly be somewhere he can prove he was that wasn't where she says he was....so she has to keep saying she can't remember.

I would imagine for the same reasons that so many individuals who were sexually abused by their priests took decades before they could talk about it. It's not that hard to imagine. If someone whom everyone loves and thinks highly of does something unthinkable to a person, you know instinctively that no one is going to believe you. And each time you have to re-tell what happened to you, it causes retraumatization, almost like re-experiencing the act over and over again.

Sometimes the only thing that allows a person to talk about what happened to them is when enough time and distance from the event has occurred and they can recount the event without reexperiencing it.

You know what...ask those victims where the Priest did it and when they did it and they will tell you exactly what happened, where it happened and when it happened......it is burned into the minds of the victims......

She won't nail down where it happened or when it happened because she doesn't know where Kavanaugh was......if she gives a specific time and place.....it is likely he can show he wasn't there.....and she can't take that chance....

No....

The reason she says she can't remember when it happened and where it happened? She doesn't know where Kavanaugh was....if she states a specific time and place, it would allow him to possibly be somewhere he can prove he was that wasn't where she says he was....so she has to keep saying she can't remember.
Or maybe she doesn’t remember the exact date of a high school party that happened 35 years ago. Do you remember that shit? Think of a party you went to in high school. Do you remember the date?

She feels compelled to speak out against a rapist. God bless her and I hope she is heard.

It is way passed time the this country, and the whole world faced this problem that female people have endured for centuries, having been laughed at and taught to remain silent. I love that the "Me, Too" movement has taken hold from the U.S., to Britain, France, over to India, Australia, and more. It's great to see us women finally raising our voices and taking control of the situation. Loved seeing the woman in Paris whose attacker was finally caught for harassing her on the street and then hitting her. Loved seeing the crowds in India marching against sex crimes.

And, yeah. I had my "Me, Too" moments when I was young. I didn't like being pinned up against a wall in an a Roman hotel as a teenager or in a ski lodge in Maine by people who wanted to grope me and find my tonsils. The people who want to deny that things like this happen are so full of shit that it's incredible.

Wow..... see.... you know exactly where you were, and when it happened...funny that this woman can't do the same thing, isn't it? She says she can't remember when it happened or where it happened....because she doesn't know where Kavanaugh was and can't take the chance he can prove where he was....

No....

Or maybe she doesn’t remember the exact date of a high school party that happened 35 years ago. Do you remember that shit? Think of a party you went to in high school. Do you remember the date?
What statement did she make that showed she didn’t remember the date and place? I must have missed that one

No....

Yeah, except......I wasn't assaulted......as lysistrata pointed out unknowingly, she can describe where and when she was attacked...this woman can't......doesn't remember anything about that night at all........because she can't take the chance Kavanaugh can verify where he was....

No....

What statement did she make that showed she didn’t remember the date and place? I must have missed that one

It has been reported throughout the day she can't say where the house was or when it happened.......

No....

It has been reported throughout the day she can't say where the house was or when it happened.......
Reported where? I haven’t seen any statement from her or her attorney that said such things. Can you provide a link so I can check it out?

We wait, beady-eyed, with bated breath.
Don’t you find it interesting that only the wingnut media is reporting this? Not one credible outlet? It smells like there is more to the story. And there is a reason why the Fox host got cut off from reporting it. We shall see.

Post the link. Until then, pound sand.
Here... still think I’m making it up?

You heard what you wanted to hear.

"Now I'm hearing that she did not rule on that case," said the blond. She does not say what source whence the denial came, nor did she pursue it.

The case is clearly on file in Montgomery County. She did indeed rule on it.

I heard exactly what was said and am asking the question. Why would a Fox News producer cut her off from making that point and then tell her that it is not true? What do you think?

Because media lives on rumors.

Don’t you find it interesting that only the wingnut media is reporting this? Not one credible outlet? It smells like there is more to the story. And there is a reason why the Fox host got cut off from reporting it. We shall see.

Post the link. Until then, pound sand.
Here... still think I’m making it up?

You heard what you wanted to hear.

"Now I'm hearing that she did not rule on that case," said the blond. She does not say what source whence the denial came, nor did she pursue it.

The case is clearly on file in Montgomery County. She did indeed rule on it.

I heard exactly what was said and am asking the question. Why would a Fox News producer cut her off from making that point and then tell her that it is not true? What do you think?

Because media lives on rumors.

The sources you are using for this story all publish on rumors and propaganda. Outlets like Fox may lean right but they have credibility to protect so when they make statements like the one I posted I take them more seriously.

lol now her story is getting more and more ridiculous and vague by the minute. Hilarious stuff. She's a Party hack, and they have no shame at all or mind lying. Now it's 'four rapes', but she can't remember when or where, or who raped her. lol lol lol what a loon, and of course the puppets and parrots are breathless and all 'outraged n stuff'!!!'

Please, just get on with deporting these vermin and get it over-with already. Get rid of them, send them to their wonderful Red China.

lol now her story is getting more and more ridiculous and vague by the minute. Hilarious stuff. She's a Party hack, and they have no shame at all or mind lying. Now it's 'four rapes', but she can't remember when or where, or who raped her. lol lol lol what a loon, and of course the puppets and parrots are breathless and all 'outraged n stuff'!!!'

Please, just get on with deporting these vermin and get it over-with already. Get rid of them, send them to their wonderful Red China.

Assassinating the messenger without evidence but with a good deal of detail made up by the assassin ^^^ Nice Try Picaro, or should I call you Pinocchio.

Or mention it in her 30's when Kavanaugh presided over her parents' case.

I think something happened to her or she would not have told her therapist. My suspicion is that she is using an incident perpetrated by someone else to take out Kavanaugh. It disturbs me that her account no longer matches her therapist's notes. She claims she can't remember much, but the therapist got it wrong. I don't see how one can claim the therapist's notes help her. They prove that her memory changed.

She passed a lie detector test. With witnesses affirming that she cited Kavanaugh as her attacker years before his hearing.

Would Kavanaugh also be willing to take a lie detector test?
A former FBI agent (unnamed) claims she took a lie detector test
Witnesses (unnamed) claimed stuff, before the hearing. Big whoop. Feinstein had this woman's information back in July. Plenty of time to arrange witnesses.

BTW, why didn't she bring it up as soon as he was nominated???
Have you not been paying attention? That question has been answered.

By late August, Ford had decided not to come forward, calculating that doing so would upend her life and probably would not affect Kavanaugh’s confirmation. “Why suffer through the annihilation if it’s not going to matter?” she said.

Her story leaked anyway. On Wednesday, the Intercept reported that Feinstein had a letter describing an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school and that Feinstein was refusing to share it with her Democratic colleagues.

Feinstein soon released a statement: “I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” she wrote. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault
Still doesn't explain why she sat on the accusations.

I'll tell you why.

This is a delay tactic. They're trying to give Republicans an excuse to vote against Kavavaugh. This means Trump has to nominate someone else that will be going through confirmation after the election.

Feinstein isn't doing anything to protect this woman's identity. The fact that she brought it up at the 11th hour assured that the woman's identity would be leaked to the press.
The woman decided to go public after the story started to leak, she wasn’t forced by Feinstein. Feinstein didn’t sit on the story either she just didn’t run to the cameras. It was investigated verified and then reported to the FBI
After a couple of months.....

No....

Reported where? I haven’t seen any statement from her or her attorney that said such things. Can you provide a link so I can check it out?

Here..

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault

--she does not remember some key details of the incident. She said she believes it occurred in the summer of 1982,

--Ford said she does not remember how the gathering came together the night of the incident.

--She also doesn’t recall who owned the house or how she got there.

--She isn’t sure how she got home.

The reason they sat on her story? From the student reviews of her classes, she is likely fairly unreliable as a witness....so they didn't want to give anyone time to actually take a look at her and her history.....they had hoped something else would come up to derail his nomination.

The reason they sat on her story? From the student reviews of her classes, she is likely fairly unreliable as a witness....so they didn't want to give anyone time to actually take a look at her and her history.....they had hoped something else would come up to derail his nomination.

Yep, she's just a neurotic loon, probably being used precisely because she is nuts, and as a long time Party 'activist' all her 'friends' in the Party know she is a nut job; when they found out about her being in the same school as Kavanaugh, they had one their pet faggots write up a scam 'letter' for Warbucks Feinstein. They need to investigate Feinstein, not Kavanaugh.

A former FBI agent (unnamed) claims she took a lie detector test
Witnesses (unnamed) claimed stuff, before the hearing. Big whoop. Feinstein had this woman's information back in July. Plenty of time to arrange witnesses.

BTW, why didn't she bring it up as soon as he was nominated???
Have you not been paying attention? That question has been answered.

By late August, Ford had decided not to come forward, calculating that doing so would upend her life and probably would not affect Kavanaugh’s confirmation. “Why suffer through the annihilation if it’s not going to matter?” she said.

Her story leaked anyway. On Wednesday, the Intercept reported that Feinstein had a letter describing an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman while they were in high school and that Feinstein was refusing to share it with her Democratic colleagues.

Feinstein soon released a statement: “I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” she wrote. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

She must've had another repressed memory and now doesn't want confidentiality, will (did) come forward, will press the matter.
Was that statement supposed to make sense?
To those with wit.
You have a funny definition of wit. And still a piss poor way of making an articulate point.
You were had pages ago with the court document. This is just my victory lap. :)

Assassinating the messenger without evidence but with a good deal of detail made up by the assassin ^^^ Nice Try Picaro, or should I call you Pinocchio.

Nobody gives a shit about you or your neurotic opinions, gimp. You lost any cred a long time ago, like every other POS Democrat Pedo-Friendly parrot.

Forum List

Back