Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
Nope. Don't believe it for a minute.

The reason? She's only going after Kav. Haven't heard a word about the other three who supposedly tried to rape her.

Since this tactic hasn't helped them win a single election, you'd think they'd move on to something else.

Apparently, Einstein was right.
They won smearing Roy Moore. There is no real downside to lying. If women went to prison they might think twice before trotting out the pussy card.
Because men in their 30's often want to date high school girls. I have news, only in the world of perverts & Republicans.

Is that you bill clinton?
Lying fuck. Bill clinton did not chase high school girls when he was in his 30s.

The woman was never raped. She wasn't willing to lie quite that much. She might have been asked about medical treatment.

It's a phony because the Democrats always drag out a decades old sex accusation when they have nothing else.
Jesus Fuck buddy. You asswipes drag out Bill Clinton all the time for shit that happened decades ago.

plus i think that the woman want special treatment . The so called rapist is identified but i think that the rape accuser is hidden away . With ADULTS why would that happen RDave .
Well asswipe., There was no rape accusation. Victims often don't want everyone in the world know they were a victim.
------------------------------------------------------------- generally speaking and in the LAW Adult Woman get a Special Status of not being identified if they claim that they were Raped while the accused rapist is fully identified . [been that way for years i think] --- I am no lawyer or expert but i think that that is how it works and that way of doing things is both unfair and not equal for accused rapist and possible rape victim . Doesn't matter what the Raped Woman wants if my little bit of info just above is correct RealDave .

The woman was never raped. She wasn't willing to lie quite that much. She might have been asked about medical treatment.

It's a phony because the Democrats always drag out a decades old sex accusation when they have nothing else.
Jesus Fuck buddy. You asswipes drag out Bill Clinton all the time for shit that happened decades ago.

The allegations against Clinton included DNA.

See the difference?

so the question would be if the info i relate is correct is WHY are Adult woman and possible rape victims treated in a Special Way RealDave ??

Kavanaugh is spending the day at the White House with President Trump.

Can you imagine what they’re talking about?

I can see Trump now: women love it when we grab their pu$$y. That’s what it’s for. They should just lay back and enjoy the ride. And a real man knows how to give a ride and I can really give a ride they won’t forget.

Then you have Kavanough, yeah I could’ve really gotten that b!tch off good if I hadn’t been so drunk. I want to be like you Mr. President. I want to know how to really grab pu$$y good.

I know I’m not getting it Word for Word but I bet I’m really close. You put two disgusting men together and they just can’t help themselves but boast about their “conquests”.

We have no reason to think her claim is credible.

seriously if you were a woman and was assaulted would you wait almost 40 YEARS to say something?

It doesn't take a bloodhound to smell a rat here

Funny, you guys had no problem with Juanita Brodderick waiting 30 years to say something on the eve of impeachment.

You don't want her claim to be credible, it's really not the same thing.
---------------------------------- 'Juanita Broderick' should be disregarded same way that this Kavanaugh accuser should be ignored if her claims are after the Statute of Limitations JoeB .

Kavanaugh is spending the day at the White House with President Trump.

Can you imagine what they’re talking about?

I can see Trump now: women love it when we grab their pu$$y. That’s what it’s for. They should just lay back and enjoy the ride. And a real man knows how to give a ride and I can really give a ride they won’t forget.

Then you have Kavanough, yeah I could’ve really gotten that b!tch off good if I hadn’t been so drunk. I want to be like you Mr. President. I want to know how to really grab pu$$y good.

I know I’m not getting it Word for Word but I bet I’m really close. You put two disgusting men together and they just can’t help themselves but boast about their “conquests”.

Clinton bringing the Cigars?

So your thinking that since she doesn’t remember those details it means she is making the whole thing up
Other women have called in on this and reported "You don't forget the details of a sexual assault" The lying bitch is a political operative. She scrubbed her social media to hide what? She owns a pussy hat, and has been seen in political #metoo marches.
Oh other women have called in? great so I guess that makes you the expert. Excellent, thanks for clearing that up.

Do you think her entire story is a lie?
her deleting her entire social history first, do you think that calls her accusation into question?
That looks like she is trying to protect her private life as she knew she was about to get put through the ringer. I bet that was advised by her attorney and isn’t evidence of anything to do with the accusation. This is a mans life being effected to so the accusation does deserve question on that fact alone. I think everything is happening as it should except for those partisans that have already made up there minds.

her deleting her entire social history first, do you think that calls her accusation into question?
That looks like she is trying to protect her private life as she knew she was about to get put through the ringer. I bet that was advised by her attorney and isn’t evidence of anything to do with the accusation. This is a mans life being effected to so the accusation does deserve question on that fact alone. I think everything is happening as it should except for those partisans that have already made up there minds.
i still question the timing. given this is a normal tactic for the left and previous judges, i question it even more. next time the dems lob out a nomination you can now expect this to be added to the theatrics.

Nope. Don't believe it for a minute.

The reason? She's only going after Kav. Haven't heard a word about the other three who supposedly tried to rape her.
I’m not following your logic. Kananaugh is being nominated to the Supreme Court, that’s why she is coming out. That’s a big deal. And there were only three in the room, her and the two boys. She isn’t suing or trying to get them arrested, she just doesn’t think a man that did something like that to her deserves that position and is letting the public know.

i still question the timing. given this is a normal tactic for the left and previous judges, i question it even more. next time the dems lob out a nomination you can now expect this to be added to the theatrics.
So you think she made this whole thing up? Planted the story in therapy 6 years ago and then trained on how to pass a polygraph just in case he got nominated to the Supreme Court and is now using it to try and stop him?

So you think she made this whole thing up? Planted the story in therapy 6 years ago and then trained on how to pass a polygraph just in case he got nominated to the Supreme Court and is now using it to try and stop him?
dunno yet. i've heard 2 guys were attacking her and 4. i've heard she had no idea how she even got to the party but yet she now has a rock solid memory on who did what? i've heard kavenaughs name was mentioned to the therapist, i've heard it wasn't.

the only thing we do have is confusion.

this entire drama should no be taken seriously mostly due to the age of accusations and Statutes of Limitation if that exists on rape charges .

dunno yet. i've heard 2 guys were attacking her and 4. i've heard she had no idea how she even got to the party but yet she now has a rock solid memory on who did what? i've heard kavenaughs name was mentioned to the therapist, i've heard it wasn't.

the only thing we do have is confusion.
I believe her actual account is in the post article so I’d go off that. The rest is media spin. She describes the event in pretty good detail. You’re fine to question it but you should also take all statements and scenarios into account. Like if she is making the whole thing up how do you explain the therapy notes? Are they fakes? Was the polygraph test a fake too?

this entire drama should no be taken seriously mostly due to the age of accusations and Statutes of Limitation if that exists on rape charges .
It’s now beyond the sexual assault event. Kavanaugh denies the entire event happened. So one of them is lying and if possible should be held accountable for that.

Good lord. If you have youtube YOU CAN BEAT A POLYGRAPH. And for a PhD in Educational Psychology, you likely don't even need the YouTube training, YOU ARE EDUCATED IN THE MEANS!

Forum List

Back