Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
It’s not surprising that she doesnt remember the location. Y’all sound desperate everytime you bring up that point.
Is it surprising that she doesn't remember the fucking YEAR that it happened? Your are one dumb SOB.
Really? Summer 1982 when she was 15... you didn’t get the memo?
Link?
Google “Christine Blasey Ford 1982” you’ll get plenty
She didn't know the year at first. If she knows it now, that makes her even less credible. Inconsistency erodes credibility.

It’s not surprising that she doesnt remember the location. Y’all sound desperate everytime you bring up that point.
Is it surprising that she doesn't remember the fucking YEAR that it happened? Your are one dumb SOB.
Link?
She didn't know the year at first. If she knows it now, that makes her even less credible. Inconsistency erodes credibility.
How do you know any of that? Did you talk to her?

You’re getting that narrative from the right wing media who took the line a reporter wrote...

“She said she believes it occurred in the summer of 1982, when she was 15, around the end of her sophomore year at the all-girls Holton-Arms School in Bethesda.“

And twisted it into saying she didn’t remember the year. I think because the word “believes” was in there. Do you have another source?...

Link?

You’re getting that narrative from the right wing media who took the line a reporter wrote...

“She said she believes it occurred in the summer of 1982, when she was 15, around the end of her sophomore year at the all-girls Holton-Arms School in Bethesda.“

And twisted it into saying she didn’t remember the year. I think because the word “believes” was in there. Do you have another source?...
If she said "I believe it happened in 1982", that means she isn't sure, which means she doesn't know. If she was sure, she would have said "It happened in 1982".

Link?

If she said "I believe it happened in 1982", that means she isn't sure, which means she doesn't know. If she was sure, she would have said "It happened in 1982".
Again you are drawing hard conclusions based on a sentence written by a news reporter. If she sits for an interview and says she doesn’t remember the year then you got a point. But the word “believe” doesn’t convince me that she forgot the year

Link?

You know, I had a traumatic event happen to me when I was either 6 or 7, don't remember which birthday, but I do remember the incident.

I'd gotten a bullwhip for my birthday (like I said, either 6 or 7, don't remember which), and a week or two later, I was outside on the front lawn practicing cracking it and making a whole lot of noise. My stepfather heard all the noise, and came out on the lawn, took the whip away from me, and then proceeded to beat me with it on our front lawn. I remember where it was, because I can't forget the time that we were with him because of all the abuse, and it happened in Grand Junction CO. When? Like I said, I don't remember if it was my 6th or 7th, just that it happened a week or two after my birthday.

However..................the memory of the beating, and the memory of the welts that I wore for a week and a half will never go away, even if I don't remember exactly when it was.

Again you are drawing hard conclusions based on a sentence written by a news reporter. If she sits for an interview and says she doesn’t remember the year then you got a point. But the word “believe” doesn’t convince me that she forgot the year
So now you're blaming the reporter? Who is the reporter? I thought everything was based on the letter she gave Feinstein (the one Feinstein won't let anyone see). Admit it, you'll make every excuse for the accuser and ignore the inconsistencies because Kavanaugh was appointed by Trump. You're willing to see a man's life ruined over a vague allegation because of your political views. You're a real piece of work.

Why does she have to guess what year it was? Doesn't she remember what year she was a sophomore? Or is she saying she 'thinks' she was a sophomore? This is a manufactured story.

Then she needs to go before Congress, under oath, and testify as to exactly what she remembers.

So now you're blaming the reporter? Who is the reporter? I thought everything was based on the letter she gave Feinstein (the one Feinstein won't let anyone see). Admit it, you'll make every excuse for the accuser and ignore the inconsistencies because Kavanaugh was appointed by Trump. You're willing to see a man's life ruined over a vague allegation because of your political views. You're a real piece of work.
Here’s a link to the letter
Read the letter Christine Blasey Ford sent accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct - CNNPolitics

And no I’m not trying to ruin a mans life. I’ve said several times that I think Kavanaugh has come off as a good dude so far in the hearings. This accusation is disturbing but it needs to be vetted out on both sides before jumping to conclusions. You don’t seem to want to do that

You know, I had a traumatic event happen to me when I was either 6 or 7, don't remember which birthday, but I do remember the incident.

I'd gotten a bullwhip for my birthday (like I said, either 6 or 7, don't remember which), and a week or two later, I was outside on the front lawn practicing cracking it and making a whole lot of noise. My stepfather heard all the noise, and came out on the lawn, took the whip away from me, and then proceeded to beat me with it on our front lawn. I remember where it was, because I can't forget the time that we were with him because of all the abuse, and it happened in Grand Junction CO. When? Like I said, I don't remember if it was my 6th or 7th, just that it happened a week or two after my birthday.

However..................the memory of the beating, and the memory of the welts that I wore for a week and a half will never go away, even if I don't remember exactly when it was.

But if you sat down with a skilled interrogator, it would not take you long to narrow down the year. You remember getting the whip as a present. Someone else would remember giving it to you, and off to the races we go. Ford needs to testify as to what she actually remembers and any investigation can proceed from there.

Why does she have to guess what year it was? Doesn't she remember what year she was a sophomore? Or is she saying she 'thinks' she was a sophomore? This is a manufactured story.
She was talking to a reporter about a personal event. Who the hell knows, nerves, being flustered, a hundred different reason to explain the sentence. My point is you are stretching. I’m not saying we need to believe it all on blind faith but I’m am saying that your judgements are premature

I thought she told her therapist that she was a late teen and there were four boys in the room... Oh wait, no the professional therapist "wrote it down wrong"? So it's her and her husbands word against two guys + her therapist? Hell, I've even heard there were /two/ therapists who "wrote it down wrong"?

First things first, get her ass in a chair under oath so she can get her story straight. THEN we can start to think about how "credible" this thing is.

I thought she told her therapist that she was a late teen and there were four boys in the room... Oh wait, no the professional therapist "wrote it down wrong"? So it's her and her husbands word against two guys + her therapist? Hell, I've even heard there were /two/ therapists who "wrote it down wrong"?

First things first, get her ass in a chair under oath so she can get her story straight. THEN we can start to think about how "credible" this thing is.
When are women going to be better friends in modern times, and get their girl friends involved.

When are women going to be better friends in modern times, and get their girl friends involved.

As I hear it the accuser isn't exactly someone other people "like" so... ~shrug~

As I hear it the accuser isn't exactly someone other people "like" so... ~shrug~
"Taking it for the team", can be a positive Thing, chics. Besides, any girl friend who has been complaining about not getting enough, should be a better friend, in deed.

Forum List

Back