Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
You sure about that?

Then I guess entire story is a lie.
Don’t see how you can say that with such certainty but to each their own

Point to the part of the story that is true.
The truth is yet to be termined... need more info. But from the story that she’s told and the actions she has done it does have enough bite to do some chewing.

OK, what part of the story she can remember?
Ive repeated it like a broken record, if you don’t get it by now then you aren’t going to get it.

The two men identified as witnesses say it never happened. The one woman who heard a rumor said it wasn't Kavanaugh.

Drop it already.

If the FBI were to open up a bogus investigation into this claim, it should be disbanded for being the armed force of the Democrat party.

The truth is yet to be termined... need more info. But from the story that she’s told and the actions she has done it does have enough bite to do some chewing.

You sure are living in a world of fantasy, vividly demonstrating the desperation and hate emanating from the Democrats and Progressives.

Then I guess entire story is a lie.

Ive repeated it like a broken record, if you don’t get it by now then you aren’t going to get it.

You repeated what you want to believe, not what actually happened.

You sure are living in a world of fantasy, vividly demonstrating the desperation and hate emanating from the Democrats and Progressives.
On the contrary I have no hate for anybody. I kinda like Kavanaugh, seems like a good guy. But if he is lying about this then I think he is in trouble.

You repeated what you want to believe, not what actually happened.
What have I said that is false or controversial?

It’s not surprising that she doesnt remember the location. Y’all sound desperate everytime you bring up that point.
Is it surprising that she doesn't remember the fucking YEAR that it happened? Your are one dumb SOB.

Short answer: No!

Long answer: There are several possibilities.

1. She is telling the truth. Kavanaugh tried to rape over 30 years ago.

2. She is making the entire story up because she is a partisan and wants to derail Kavanaugh's nomination at all costs.

3. She actually believes what she says about Kavanaugh, but it didn't really happen that way. People's memories are fallible. Sometimes over time people develop false memories. Also, sometimes a person's perception of an event is incorrect. Memory often sucks. Also, she had been drinking which may also affected her memory/perception.

4. She is a nut case.

After Feinsteins' statement “can’t say that everything is truthful” it doesn't appear that she believes it either.
Youre either an idiot or youre being paid to play stupid. If someone told you something you didnt witness could you say that everything is truthful about what that person told you?
No I'm not an idiot. However from reading your posts you appear to be a useful idiot. If Ms Feinstein can't vouch for the veracity
of Ms Fords' letter she is a fool for presenting it. Those who defend fools are fools.
Shes a fool for not wanting a potential sexual predator on the SC? See? This is why I think youre an idiot.
I bet at 17 you could have been called a sexual predator by today's standards

If he was a "potential" sexual predator don't you think there would be something to point at other than 1 alleged incident 40 years ago?

2. She is making the entire story up because she is a partisan and wants to derail Kavanaugh's nomination at all costs.

3. She actually believes what she says about Kavanaugh, but it didn't really happen that way. People's memories are fallible. Sometimes over time people develop false memories. Also, sometimes a person's perception of an event is incorrect. Memory often sucks. Also, she had been drinking which may also affected her memory/perception.

4. She is a nut case.

4. She is a nut case.

Probably could be expanded upon..... yes.... 4

We have moved pass the idea that a drunk high school kid may hsve tried to force himself on a high school girl.

The question has become whether Kavanaugh lied. And if he lied under oath, does he get prosecuted for it?

We have moved pass the idea that a drunk high school kid may hsve tried to force himself on a high school girl.

The question has become whether Kavanaugh lied. And if he lied under oath, does he get prosecuted for it?

Good luck trying to prove he lied since the accuser has no witnesses that support her claim.

The only “witness” she claims saw the incident says it never happened or at the very least doesn’t remember anything about the story she’s telling.

If we've moved past it, then we're right back where we were after the hearings and he should be confirmed.

Forum List

Back