Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
So you think she made this whole thing up? Planted the story in therapy 6 years ago and then trained on how to pass a polygraph just in case he got nominated to the Supreme Court and is now using it to try and stop him?
Anita Hillwas brought in at the last minute to lie and so was this bitch. Its the MO of the Left. She can't discuss the particulars because it didn't happen.
If she was brought in last minute to lie then rationalize the plan for me. Explain the therapy notes from 6 years ago and explain why she decided to implicate two boys instead of just Kavanaugh
Kavanaugh is not named in the therapists notes and the couple have said they contain inaccuracies . The therapy notes are of no use to her whatsoever.

And note, Ford's recollections came about due to repressed memory therapy, which is highly suspect.

You mean the statement that you are being presumptive. Yes I’m makkng that claim cause it’s true

Here we go again:

Believed it to be the summer of 1982”

That means she can't CONFIRM the year dork
Ask her under oath and you’ll get a real answer. You’re taking a word from an article that a reporter wrote. Hardly evidence that you know what’s going on.
If someone is a liar what makes you think being under oath will change that? If she’s already lying she’s likely to maintain that under oath rather than demonstrate to the world she’s a liar.
5 years in prison... is the difference, and being a felon.

And you now see why she refuses to testify.

Thanks
she HAS NOT REFUSED TO TESTIFY.

She can do so, on Thursday or after.

Why are you saying she refused to testify?

Summer of 1982 genius. Pay better attention

“Believed it to be the summer of 1982”

We need no more of your idiocy.
Yeah, that’s the line from the article. What’s your point?

That she can’t remember the year dingbat.

Spelled it out for you AGAIN. But you will make the same idiotic statement again, won’t you?
You mean the statement that you are being presumptive. Yes I’m makkng that claim cause it’s true

Here we go again:

He believes that are unicorns, therefore they exist.

He can't confirm it, but it doesn't matter, because in his mind the claim itself is true.

Here we go again:

Ask her under oath and you’ll get a real answer. You’re taking a word from an article that a reporter wrote. Hardly evidence that you know what’s going on.
If someone is a liar what makes you think being under oath will change that? If she’s already lying she’s likely to maintain that under oath rather than demonstrate to the world she’s a liar.

Thanks

She had until today at 10AM. Has she done so?

Spelled it out for you AGAIN. But you will make the same idiotic statement again, won’t you?

Here we go again:

There is literally no risk of that happening since she can’t prove her allegation and neither can it be disproved.

Thanks

Her lawyer replied last night that she would testify but she could not make it on Monday....

Kavanaugh lives here, she lives across the entire country, needs time to prepare with family, newly gotten lawyer, work/career and security and travel arrangements... and the Senate needs to prepare for her security once she gets here.

Seems very reasonable to me...

And what is the RUSH for.... the Repubs in the Senate appear as assholes to me... there is no reason for them to be this way.... they already know, even if she is telling the truth, they are all going to vote lock step, and put Kavanaugh in to the Supreme Court, JUST LIKE they did with Clarence Thomas... nothing' changed in near 30 years.... :(

There are tons of possibilities to explain several scenarios, call them straws if you want, I don’t care.
I don't see you discussing the more likely scenario that she made the whole thing up.
That’s what I’m trying to discuss but y’all keep dodging the questions. Let’s assume she is making it up. Then try and make sense out of why she implicated two boys, the therapy notes from 6 years ago, the polygraph that she wanted to take and the FBI investigation that she is calling for. Let’s take a look at those actions and see how it fits into a meditated plan to push a false accusation

Thanks

Her lawyer replied last night that she would testify but she could not make it on Monday....

Kavanaugh lives here, she lives across the entire country, needs time to prepare with family, newly gotten lawyer, work/career and security and travel arrangements... and the Senate needs to prepare for her security once she gets here.

Seems very reasonable to me...

And what is the RUSH for.... the Repubs in the Senate appear as assholes to me... there is no reason for them to be this way.... they already know, even if she is telling the truth, they are all going to vote lock step, and put Kavanaugh in to the Supreme Court, JUST LIKE they did with Clarence Thomas... nothing' changed in near 30 years.... :(

Today airliners go really really fast. This is all bullshit.

Hope they vote monday with the allotted time made for her testimony.

Rush? DiFi had the information for SIX WEEKS!

Your an idiot. I investigated crimes for many years and this woman hasn't a leg to stand on.

You keep repeating conjecture in the hopes that it will take hold and people will believe your bull shit.. My training and experience tell me this woman is a liar. Take your bull shit elsewhere..
Ok Mr Investigator. Let’s go off your conclusion that she is lying. Humor me and answer 3 simple questions.

1. If she was making up this accusation, why would she implicate Kav and his friend Judge and not just the guy she was going after? Adding the extra person only makes the lie tougher to make stick
Funny how Mr Investigator runs for the hills once the questions get tough. What a joke
You keep demanding people speculate about her motives.
What’s the point? It isn’t necessary since she can provide absolutely no evidence to back up her allegations. You are the joke here!
At this point we are all speculating so why can’t you just answer the question? Give it your best speculation and show us how it makes sense
No, you are speculating and demanding others do the same.
We don’t need to play your game since she has absolutely NO EVIDENCE for her 38 year old allegations.
Yes I’m speculating, we all are because none of us was there. I’m not demanding anything, if you don’t want to try and answer my questions then you don’t have too.

Ive repeated it like a broken record, if you don’t get it by now then you aren’t going to get it.

You repeated what you want to believe, not what actually happened.
What have I said that is false or controversial?

You repeated her statements that are false and controversial.
For example?

Didn't you said you repeated it like a broken record?
Yes, but I want to know specifically what you are referring to

So you think she made this whole thing up? Planted the story in therapy 6 years ago and then trained on how to pass a polygraph just in case he got nominated to the Supreme Court and is now using it to try and stop him?
Anita Hillwas brought in at the last minute to lie and so was this bitch. Its the MO of the Left. She can't discuss the particulars because it didn't happen.
If she was brought in last minute to lie then rationalize the plan for me. Explain the therapy notes from 6 years ago and explain why she decided to implicate two boys instead of just Kavanaugh
Kavanaugh is not named in the therapists notes and the couple have said they contain inaccuracies . The therapy notes are of no use to her whatsoever.
Do you think the therapy notes are a lie or that something really happened to her when she was 15?

Here we go again:

There is literally no risk of that happening since she can’t prove her allegation and neither can it be disproved.
Sure it can, it would be Kavanaugh sworn testimony, and his Friend Judge's testimony.... two of them, swearing on oath it is not true, along with her changing her story with multiple questioning, along with any evidence she was out to get him since high school, or mistaken identity thingy, any of those combined, especially if she slips up, and tells different versions kind of thing....

This is why the questioning should really be done by the expert interrogator investigators at the FBI.... they are trained to spot lies and know how to work them out of the witness!!!

Yeah, that’s the line from the article. What’s your point?

Here we go again:

Being questioned by a reporter and being questioned by the FBI or congress while under oath are two very different things. Do you not agree?

Since Maryland changed their laws from 5 to 10 year statute of limitations on sexual assault type crimes, they must believe even if 40 years ago, it is possible to gather enough facts, to have a trial, right???

Do you think the therapy notes are a lie or that something really happened to her when she was 15?
The notes don't agree with her current version.

So let me ask you. Are they a lie?

But she didn't use the word rape, did she? I thought her fear was that he was accidentally going to KILL her in the struggle and him smothering her with his hand firmly over her mouth area to silence her?

IF this whole thing is true, his friend jumping on top of them, which startled and allowed her to escape... might actually have been, him saving her... and maybe it was intentional?

OR-Some guardian angel of good, possessed him, and made him do it? :D

Why do you expect me to answer your questions when you avoid answering mine?!

I’ll do it anyways because I’m not scared of answering questions.

If there are inconsistencies between the therapy notes and her current story then she should be questioned about the inconsistencies.

If there are inconsistencies between the therapy notes and her current story then she should be questioned about the inconsistencies.
That's not what I asked, Ms. Pretend Answer.

Are the notes a lie?

That's not what I asked, Ms. Pretend Answer.

Are the notes a lie?
SHOW THEM, and what you believe was inconsistent.

Then we can answer our thoughts on it...

Forum List

Back