Do you believe that we are now or will soon be overpopulated?

Again, you are confused about with whom you are speaking.
...do refresh us on how the earths human population is falling.

Why do you keep lying? Are you afraid you would have to admit you were wrong in the first place? Try to grow a pair and be honest for once.
This is your life, but at least you get some rudimentary human contact outside of your Moms basement

Nothing but trolling? That’s all you’ve got?
How exactly do you describe your behavior?.....

Do you want to discuss the topic, or do you just want to troll? Decide.

Again, you are confused about with whom you are speaking.

Why do you keep lying? Are you afraid you would have to admit you were wrong in the first place? Try to grow a pair and be honest for once.
This is your life, but at least you get some rudimentary human contact outside of your Moms basement

...who for some unknown reason believes that the Earths human population is falling. ...

So, you’re just going to continue lying and trolling? Are you declaring that your intention?

How exactly do you describe your behavior?.....

Do you want to discuss the topic, or do you just want to troll? Decide.
Your IQ is too low to discuss any topic that I would find intellectually stimulating, but feel free discuss at will what you feel is important, you may get as much help from your mom as you feel you need.

Again the earths human population is skyrocketing, as it has been for a very long time

Population counter, real time

World Population Clock: 7.7 Billion People (2018) - Worldometers

...who for some unknown reason believes that the Earths human population is falling. ...

So, you’re just going to continue lying and trolling? Are you declaring that your intention?
I have never lied here, and you are the ignorant troll

Population counter that proves your lack of intellect

World Population Clock: 7.7 Billion People (2018) - Worldometers

It's likely our biggest problem. They're not being 100% truthful as to why we need to control our borders. Perhaps the biggest reason is over-population.

False crisis. The challenges of the future will be about the opposite.

Other than perhaps a decline in white population, what's your point?

Within a century, global population will be in precipitous decline.

Why would that be?

Fertility rates are slowing if not falling all over the world already. It’s called demographics. Let go of the false crisis some knucklehead has been pushing on you since the 1970s.

Food shortages, unemployment, and crime have existed at EVERY level of human population.

Central American nations are not crowded, they are largely jungle, you idiot.
Modern people can not live in the jungle, so all of that land is actually removed from the viable areas able to sustain modern human life. Thus there are 2 options, leave or cut down the jungle, both are happening because of overpopulation

Space is not the problem, you stupid shit. The jungle provides cover for the gangsters and narco-terrorists.

You really suck at this.
The jungle is the worst possible place for a human to live, I see you have never left your Moms basement

Do you know that all the people on Earth can fit into Rhode Island?

Mark
Not logistically possible to move them there, feed them there, or move away the poop that would cover them in a very short time

Not the point. That they can fit there tells us whether the earth is overpopulated or not.

Mark

I do not believe the Earth is overpopulated, resource wise. I do believe there are too many people on Earth for us to live happily.

Is our population expanding? Yes, because people are living longer. This will be coming to a halt, if current trends continue. The fertility rate needed for a stable population is 2.33

This has been our rate since 1990:

1990–1995 3.04
1995–2000 2.79
2000–2005 2.62
2005–2010 2.52
2010–2015 2.36

As anyone can see, the Earth is quickly reaching a stable population growth, but once we get below 2.33, we will begin to see the population shrink.

Mark

Why would that be?

Fertility rates are slowing if not falling all over the world already. It’s called demographics. Let go of the false crisis some knucklehead has been pushing on you since the 1970s.
False, China is massively overpopulated due to high fertility. Japan is about the only place where fertility is falling

Ignorant and incorrect. Why not at least bother to check before posting?
I am correct, and I also own your mind, all three cells

You are completely wrong. Fertility rates are falling in most of the developed, and much of the developing world. South Korea, Germany, etc. The US fell below replacement level fertility some 20 years ago. China is facing a dire population implosion.

Modern people can not live in the jungle, so all of that land is actually removed from the viable areas able to sustain modern human life. Thus there are 2 options, leave or cut down the jungle, both are happening because of overpopulation

Space is not the problem, you stupid shit. The jungle provides cover for the gangsters and narco-terrorists.

You really suck at this.
The jungle is the worst possible place for a human to live, I see you have never left your Moms basement

Do you know that all the people on Earth can fit into Rhode Island?

Mark
Not logistically possible to move them there, feed them there, or move away the poop that would cover them in a very short time

Not the point. That they can fit there tells us whether the earth is overpopulated or not.

Mark
Nope, because there is no way for those people to live, get food or exist. Overpopulation happens when the environment can not provide a suitable symbiotic relationship with the life forms there.

I do not believe the Earth is overpopulated, resource wise. I do believe there are too many people on Earth for us to live happily.

Is our population expanding? Yes, because people are living longer. This will be coming to a halt, if current trends continue. The fertility rate needed for a stable population is 2.33

1990–1995 3.04
1995–2000 2.79
2000–2005 2.62
2005–2010 2.52
2010–2015 2.36

As anyone can see, the Earth is quickly reaching a stable population growth, but once we get below 2.33, we will begin to see the population shrink.

Mark
You need to travel to China and india

1990–1995 3.04
1995–2000 2.79
2000–2005 2.62
2005–2010 2.52
2010–2015 2.36

Mark

What if I travel to the US and Europe?

Mark

1990–1995 3.04
1995–2000 2.79
2000–2005 2.62
2005–2010 2.52
2010–2015 2.36

Mark

Mark
There are different ways to Express overpopulation I consider the USA overpopulated because there are people living under bridges that can not find work. Thus a place can be overpopulated in relationship to the local economy. The earth is clearly overpopulated because human pollution is destroying the food web

1990–1995 3.04
1995–2000 2.79
2000–2005 2.62
2005–2010 2.52
2010–2015 2.36

Mark

Mark
There are different ways to Express overpopulation I consider the USA overpopulated because there are people living under bridges that can not find work. Thus a place can be overpopulated in relationship to the local economy. The earth is clearly overpopulated because human pollution is destroying the food web

Then we disagree,

1990–1995 3.04
1995–2000 2.79
2000–2005 2.62
2005–2010 2.52
2010–2015 2.36

Mark

Mark

Then we disagree,
Exactly how much pollution do you want on the earth?

1990–1995 3.04
1995–2000 2.79
2000–2005 2.62
2005–2010 2.52
2010–2015 2.36

Mark

Illogical.

1990–1995 3.04
1995–2000 2.79
2000–2005 2.62
2005–2010 2.52
2010–2015 2.36

Mark

Illogical.
For you the little snot who lives in his moms basement..... perhaps this is illogical

Forum List

Back