Do you believe that we are now or will soon be overpopulated?

Your graph is bullshit you are confusing population and growth rate, lol I am still never wrong
kids

World Population and Growth Rate 1900 to 2050 – DSS Research

world_population_1050_to_2050.jpg

No we know that demographics is another subject you don’t understand at all.

Japan is about the only place where fertility is falling
Allow me to show you what a link looks like. I'll post one which proves you wrong: U.S. Fertility Rate Fell to a Record Low, for a Second Straight Year

See how that works, liar? You made a totally false statement and got caught.

All sane, decent, real Americans KNOW ....

You are none of those things, so as usual you know nothing.

Your graph is bullshit you are confusing population and growth rate, lol I am still never wrong
kids

Allow me to show you what a link looks like. I'll post one which proves you wrong: U.S. Fertility Rate Fell to a Record Low, for a Second Straight Year

Don’t take my word for it...Think once...Trump never could have become POTUS otherwise.

kids

Don’t take my word for it...Think once...Trump never could have become POTUS otherwise.

Do you have some quota of stupid irrational infantile idiotic comments you have to make each day?

kids

Do you have some quota of stupid irrational infantile idiotic comments you have to make each day?

Nah, I prefer to be direct, concise and usually abrasive...Stop letting your feelings get hurt...have some fun.

Nah, I prefer to be direct, concise and usually abrasive...Stop letting your feelings get hurt...have some fun.

If that’s how you little girls have fun - pass.

With all the earthquakes, landslides, wildfires, hurricanes, wars, mega tornadoes, diseases and tsunamis on the rise, I don't feel we need to worry with regards to over population.

Says the dumbass who believes that the population of the Earth is falling.

I didn’t say that, liar.
I said the population of the Earth is rising, except for in Japan. ...me

No, you didn’t.
If you really put your mind to it I bet you could cure the drool on your shirt.

You just talking to yourself in the corner, headcase?
Actually I am not talking, but I am laughing at your Trump Deranged excuse for a life, that believes that the Earths population is falling....

I didn’t say that, liar.

No, you didn’t.

...your Trump Deranged ....

You must think you are talking to someone else. You’re really making no sense.

I didn’t say that, liar.

No, you didn’t.

..that believes that the Earths population is falling....

Why do you continue to lie? I never said that. If you’re just trolling, you suck at it.

With all the earthquakes, landslides, wildfires, hurricanes, wars, mega tornadoes, diseases and tsunamis on the rise, I don't feel we need to worry with regards to over population.

All those things have been happening since before there were people.

No, you didn’t.

Yet you keep responding like a puppy

No, you didn’t.

Yet you keep responding like a puppy

Is there something wrong with you?

There is no overpopulation, and demographic trends show fertility rates dropping which will in time translate to a shrinking global population perhaps within a century or so when this shrinking begins it will happen very fast and have a very immediate consequences.

Chyna in particular is facing a very steep population declined in the not too distant future.

The population of the United States would be on the decline right now if not for the very significant and steady rates of immigration we experience. American women fell below replacement level fertility sometime in the 1980s. Robust immigration keeps our population growing just slightly year on year. However, fertility rates among Latino immigrants in particular are falling and so even with steady immigration this trend cannot be sustained in perpetuity.

Chyna in particular is facing a very steep population declined in the not too distant future.
Chinas population is soaring, which is why people are allowed 1 child, which represents a population halving, but nope it's still going up, everywhere but in your mind

The economic, social, military, cultural, etc. consequences of a shrinking global population will present thorny challenges that will demand immediate attention when they do arrive. Fortunately, we have time to prepare for such eventualities, but we do not have unlimited time as this demographic change is coming like it or not.

The economic, social, military, cultural, etc. consequences of a shrinking global population will present thorny challenges that will demand immediate attention when they do arrive. Fortunately, we have time to prepare for such eventualities, but we do not have unlimited time as this demographic change is coming like it or not.
Yawn

Chinas population is soaring, which is why people are allowed 1 child, which represents a population halving, but nope it's still going up, everywhere but in your mind

If you were not so ignorant and uninformed, you would know that law was repealed sometime ago precisely because people finally woke up to the consequences of what it was going to mean for Chinese society in the not-too-distant future. You need to go ask an adult to explain to you the difference between fertility rates and population growth. Maybe there are some books with big colorful pictures to help you understand.

Forum List

Back