Do you believe that we are now or will soon be overpopulated?

I could provide hundreds of links that prove aliens and bigfoot, the fact is that only little kids like you demand links on the fake internet to prove stuff.

So grow up, and accept your place as a follower

So, you were lying. Stop lying.
I never lie

Where’s the link, liar?
What link are you babbling about? You better get your Trump Derangement Syndrome looked at

Do you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome?
It seems you might be confused as to whom you are communicating with right now. You’re making no sense at all.
LOL and you keep asking for a link, but you have no idea what you want a link too.

okeedokee

Your graph is bullshit you are confusing population and growth rate, lol I am still never wrong
kids

World Population and Growth Rate 1900 to 2050 – DSS Research

world_population_1050_to_2050.jpg

So, you were lying. Stop lying.
I never lie

Where’s the link, liar?
What link are you babbling about? You better get your Trump Derangement Syndrome looked at

It seems you might be confused as to whom you are communicating with right now. You’re making no sense at all.
LOL and you keep asking for a link, but you have no idea what you want a link too.

okeedokee

Save yourself some trouble next time and don’t lie.

I never lie

Where’s the link, liar?

okeedokee

Says the dumbass who believes that the population of the Earth is falling.

Did you study to be so dumb, or is it natural

Where’s the link, liar?

okeedokee

I didn’t say that, liar.

I think the entire world is over-populated, but as things stand the only less populated continent per sq mile is South America. Asia is insanely crowded, and Africa has 3 times as many people as N. America.

So, I know that we are not relatively overpopulated, but I certainly would not want to be any more populated than we are now. I think a zero-growth policy would be a good idea. I don't believe we have any obligation to take on the problems of the whole world.

Fertility Rate

Over the last 50 years the global fertility rate has halved. And over the course of the modernization of societies the number of children per woman decreases very substantially.

okeedokee

I didn’t say that, liar.
I said the population of the Earth is rising, except for in Japan. You said I was wrong.

You are a typical college burning sociopath.

And please tell me I'm wrong, because what you say means so much to me

Japan is about the only place where fertility is falling
Allow me to show you what a link looks like. I'll post one which proves you wrong: U.S. Fertility Rate Fell to a Record Low, for a Second Straight Year

See how that works, liar? You made a totally false statement and got caught.

Wow - do you always talk and interact like a third grade child - natter natter natter, I'm rubber you're glue, geeeesh!
He doesn't see that the US fertility rate is not falling, but that the abortion rate is skyrocketing

okeedokee

I didn’t say that, liar.
I said the population of the Earth is rising, except for in Japan. ...me

No, you didn’t.

Allow me to show you what a link looks like. I'll post one which proves you wrong: U.S. Fertility Rate Fell to a Record Low, for a Second Straight Year

Wow - do you always talk and interact like a third grade child - natter natter natter, I'm rubber you're glue, geeeesh!
He doesn't see that the US fertility rate is not falling,...

Yes, it is.

Overpopulation is Nature's way of culling the herd.

So long as it doesn't affect First Worlders, and remains confined to the riff-raff, I doubt much will be done on this front.

okeedokee

I didn’t say that, liar.

No, you didn’t.
If you really put your mind to it I bet you could cure the drool on your shirt.

Your graph is bullshit you are confusing population and growth rate, lol I am still never wrong
kids

No we know that demographics is another subject you don’t understand at all.

All sane, decent, real Americans KNOW the U.S. is overpopulated with thirdworlder filth. Our founders would agree...look it up.

kids

All sane, decent, real Americans KNOW the U.S. is overpopulated with thirdworlder filth. Our founders would agree...look it up.

San Fran has a poop powerwash patrol now

kids

San Fran has a poop powerwash patrol now

Every big city in this shithole needs a human waste dept that patrols the streets. This place is truly thirdworld in many parts.

I didn’t say that, liar.

No, you didn’t.
If you really put your mind to it I bet you could cure the drool on your shirt.

You just talking to yourself in the corner, headcase?

Forum List

Back