Do you feel the US should bomb Syria?

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
I say hell no,that we need to mind our own business.If these people want to kill their own so be it. The US doesn't need any more body bags coming home.:eusa_boohoo:

Agree.

All bombing Syria will do is start another war and whip up more hatred in the Muslim world of America and its allies.

Syria is the Muslim world and Russia's problem, let them sort it all out...and house the refugees, who are their people...not the Christian West's people or problem.

Let Indonesia, Turkey, the Arab world invade for a change...and punish Assad, or the rebels.

Time Indonesia's and the the Muslim world's free pass on everything is revoked.

Last edited:
I have no problem with the US acting as the world police from time to time, but not for Muslim shit dicks that will still hate us after we help them.

Agree.

All bombing Syria will do is start another war and whip up more hatred in the Muslim world of America and its allies.

Syria is the Muslim world and Russia's problem, let them sort it all out...and house the refugees, who are their people...not the Christian West's people or problem.

Let Indonesia, Turkey, the Arab world invade for a change...and punish Assad, or the rebels.

Time Indonesia's and the the Muslim world's free pass on everything is revoked.

They are but it's up to America to finish the job.

I say hell no,that we need to mind our own business.If these people want to kill their own so be it. The US doesn't need any more body bags coming home.:eusa_boohoo:

Time for this country to cease being the self appointed "world police". There are enough issues right here on American soil to solve.

Forum List

Back