Do you love God or the things of this world?

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
Matthew 6
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Do you love God or mammon?

Hypocrites are those who say they love God but love the things of this world and their flesh instead.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

Are you a liar or do you obey all God's commandments?

Who's lying to who ?

are you being speculative tw ? the Originals the Christians (you) refer to as the 10 Commandments from God are not available ... (they are ... Lost :eusa_hand:)

even without your Book, everyone knows the one Commandment that is above all others - mankind must accomplish Remission to enter the Everlasting ... good luck.

and loving would help but a slayer of Evil may be as they please.

Who's lying to who ?

are you being speculative tw ? the Originals the Christians (you) refer to as the 10 Commandments from God are not available ... (they are ... Lost :eusa_hand:)

even without your Book, everyone knows the one Commandment that is above all others - mankind must accomplish Remission to enter the Everlasting ... good luck.

and loving would help but a slayer of Evil may be as they please.

If I was a Christian, I would be as deceived as you are but I'm not a deceived Christian. I'm a true saint who speaks for our Creator and the only one in this world who is authorized to use the scriptures because I know where all the lies by the Jews and Romans are in the Bible.

These particular scriptures can be used by God to reveal the lies of Christianity and all religious liars.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

John 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

The new commandment is to love one another and Christians do that. It covers one of the two tables of the law and loving God with all our soul, mind and strength covers the other table of the law.

We donate our old clothes to a Christian thrift store that raises money to help others less fortunate. It was just in the news that the Salvation Army has so many clothes that they are now sending them to Africa. Who says we don't love?

The Salvation Army and Goodwill: Inside the places your clothes go when you donate them. - Slate Magazine

1 John 2:

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

John 13:35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

The new commandment is to love one another and Christians do that. It covers one of the two tables of the law and loving God with all our soul, mind and strength covers the other table of the law.

We donate our old clothes to a Christian thrift store that raises money to help others less fortunate. It was just in the news that the Salvation Army has so many clothes that they are now sending them to Africa. Who says we don't love?

The Salvation Army and Goodwill: Inside the places your clothes go when you donate them. - Slate Magazine

God had me sell everything I owned and then preach to all the people He brings to me. He also has me cooking for my homeless friends every day at the park and all this without any income.

God also took away my sexual desire ( made me a eunuch ) and all my worldly habits I once had.

The only thing He's given me back was a laptop to go preaching in Christian forums to find any believers who might listen to Him. I haven't found one believer in the last four months of being in these forums. That's how much Christians love our Creator's voice.

Christians love their false gods, but not the true invisible Creator that no man will ever see.

You can also love God through the things of this world!

Through a beautiful sunset for instance. :)

This world deceives all God's people so keep looking at your beautiful sunsets because there won't be any in the next age.

1 John 2:

God had me sell everything I owned and then preach to all the people He brings to me. He also has me cooking for my homeless friends every day at the park and all this without any income.

God also took away my sexual desire ( made me a eunuch ) and all my worldly habits I once had.

The only thing He's given me back was a laptop to go preaching in Christian forums to find any believers who might listen to Him. I haven't found one believer in the last four months of being in these forums. That's how much Christians love our Creator's voice.

Christians love their false gods, but not the true invisible Creator that no man will ever see.

You are homeless but you have an internet connection? Or does your connection with God have a wifi hotspot that you are using instead?

You can also love God through the things of this world!

Through a beautiful sunset for instance. :)

This world deceives all God's people so keep looking at your beautiful sunsets because there won't be any in the next age.

What about a beautiful sunrise then? Would that be ok with you? :eusa_angel:

Everything is okay with me in this world that will be destroyed soon. I used to love this world until God put me to rest and taught me His love.

You are homeless but you have an internet connection? Or does your connection with God have a wifi hotspot that you are using instead?

I have to use Wifi connections at Starbuck's, McDonald's , etc.

I don't have any income to afford a place to stay so I'm homeless, however, I did get a little money from my mother's inheritance in March of this year but I gave most of it to family to help them with some issues. I only kept enough to get a weekly allowance to pay for gas for my gas stove that I use to cook with and to keep my clothes clean.

God doesn't want me to be a stinking saint because I preach to everyone He puts in my path until I'm killed one year and five months from now. I can't wait to get out of this crazy world that God planned and created to deceive all His people. Not because I can't tolerate it but because I know how we'll live in the next age, which is going to be awesome my friend.

Everything is okay with me in this world that will be destroyed soon. I used to love this world until God put me to rest and taught me His love.

so you used to love....until you found God?

that doesn't make sense to me .... :confused:

I thought God is Love.

I thought God is Love.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Man doesn't know the love of God until after his flesh perishes. Then he'll get new bodies that will never deceive him of God's love again.

I thought God is Love.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Man doesn't know the love of God until after his flesh perishes. Then he'll get new bodies that will never deceive him of God's love again.

you can certainly do whatever you think and believe is right.

also can I :) and I choose to love while the flesh is alive ..... and when the flesh dies...I will continue loving.

that's all I will discuss with you.

I thought God is Love.

1 John 5:

also can I :) and I choose to love while the flesh is alive ..... and when the flesh dies...I will continue loving.

Do you feel love or do you have the love of God in you to preach the gospel to your neighbors, which is the true love they hear IF they listen to Him.

Emotional love is of this world and can change the minute you get angry. Those who follow this kind of love will be betrayed when their flesh dies without knowing the love of God, which is only possible when you're totally obedient to ALL His commandments.

I thought God is Love.

1 John 5:

The love we make in this world is our legacy to our children and grandchildren. If we are remembered fondly by those we loved then nothing else matters.

don't have any income to afford a place to stay so I'm homeless, however, I did get a little money from my mother's inheritance in March of this year but I gave most of it to family to help them with some issues. I only kept enough to get a weekly allowance to pay for gas for my gas stove that I use to cook with and to keep my clothes clean.

How long have you been homeless?

Would you like any of the forum members to find you a shelter or a privately run shelter?

I have to use Wifi connections at Starbuck's, McDonald's , etc.

I don't have any income to afford a place to stay so I'm homeless, however, I did get a little money from my mother's inheritance in March of this year but I gave most of it to family to help them with some issues. I only kept enough to get a weekly allowance to pay for gas for my gas stove that I use to cook with and to keep my clothes clean.

God doesn't want me to be a stinking saint because I preach to everyone He puts in my path until I'm killed one year and five months from now. I can't wait to get out of this crazy world that God planned and created to deceive all His people. Not because I can't tolerate it but because I know how we'll live in the next age, which is going to be awesome my friend.

Sounds like you are still holding on to things. That sort of get's in the way of letting go and living in the present, so does owning a lap top, by the standard you claim. Maybe consider that your premise is flawed. A time for all things, a time for letting go, there is a lesson in that, a time too, for building. What is your Guide? The Bible is a Tool, your Conscience is a Tool, When do you stop punishing, and learn to Love and give thanks??? The World is Temporal, why so much obsession and finger pointing??? Love God, Love Each Other. Sin against Another, We are Sinning against God. Start there. 1 Kings Chapter 8, Ezekiel Chapter 18, Roman's Chapter 8.
Are you worth Dieing for??? Live the example without the finger pointing. Pray for Salvation. Pray for Clarity of Purpose, a Purpose Driven Life. We are All Purposed by God, Each of Us. What We Each do with that is part of the lesson. Doing His Will does not Necessarily mean directing Other Peoples Lives, but reminding what takes precedence. Should I Presume I know more and tell you what Your Conscience should decide, or should I know my place and direct you to put God first in All things, leaving You, Your Conscience, and God, to work out Your Own Unique path and Action? Remember Jeremiah Chapter 23? He who has a dream? Salvation is the prize, keep your eye on it.

don't have any income to afford a place to stay so I'm homeless, however, I did get a little money from my mother's inheritance in March of this year but I gave most of it to family to help them with some issues. I only kept enough to get a weekly allowance to pay for gas for my gas stove that I use to cook with and to keep my clothes clean.

How long have you been homeless?

Would you like any of the forum members to find you a shelter or a privately run shelter?

God had me homeless as of July 24, 2011.

If God put me into my homeless situation, why would he need help from you?

Forum List

Back