Do you notice how gun nuts never talk about any limits to gun ownership?

thankyou , just my opinion that they aren't serious people and i don't mind saying my opinion DBlack .

I can tell I won this round. I hit quite a sore spot. Does it make you want to field strip your weapons? Doesn't do a thing for me.
I think you've lost. You said that if I (or anyone else) becomes a threat to you....you will come and get my guns.
But what do you consider to be a threat to you today? Will it change when some media outlet decides to change your mind?
Is being White a threat to you?
Is being a Christian a threat to you?
Is being an American who loves his country a threat to you?
If not, how easily will the left change your mind and create some fear or rage against me and anyone like me?
You appear to be more afraid of the lawful than the unlawful....for gun laws only effect those who abide by the law.

No, YOU are saying that if anyone becomes a threat to me that I will come and get your guns. You leave out some pretty good qualifiers so that you can lie your way out of it. As always, you say what I think. Wow, that's one pretty good crystal ball you have there. Does it come in Chartrus? You lost in the courts. You lost in the legaslatives, you lost at the ballots. Let's face it, you are one lost puppy. So keep lying and we keep doing our thing as a majority making things safe for us. If you end up being safer in the process then we really don't care. But if you become a danger, we do care and will legally react to you. But you will continue to lose because you are a loser and a liar. And work on those debating skills.
Yeah. Debating skills.
Trying to win a battle of wits with you is like fighting an unarmed man.
You are so transparent it's ridiculous.
You spell out exactly what you plan on doing and when I tell it to you in practical terms what you're saying you tell me I'm a liar.
I'm not living in that fantasy you live in. I live in the real world.
I remember the days when people like you were extremely rare, but unfortunately the left seems to breed them or manufacture them.
Silly, gullible, airheads that want to live like a bunch of sheep.

There are a couple of problems in your "Thesis". I am not a liberal. Never have been. I am actually an old time Eisenhower era Progressive Conservative. My views are from the days that the Republican Party was really Great and did Great things for the Country and didn't play party politics. I am not anti-gun since I own guns and have never advocated gun harvesting. There are a lot of other things you are just plain wrong about or are just making shit up as you go. But that is what you idjits do these days. You cloud the issues with your BS hoping that we will not notice the real issues and pay attention to your BS and accept it as truth. Well, cupcake, that works less and less each day. So go ahead, keep spewing. And keep losing.
------------------------------------ PROGRESSIVE 'republican or 'bush' style conservative eh ?? Sounds liberal to me 'mr gun control' Daryl .

Whaterver you want to call it but it worked for a couple of centuries and America was great. It's not so great anymore. Just by wearing some stupid red hat doesn't make anything great. It takes a lot of work and sacrifice by a lot of different people. And most people are willing to work to that end if you allow them to. You just keep getting in the way. But it's not working so well these days for you.

The Swiss do NOT allow full autos to be taken home. They only allow semi auto and bolt action to be signed out at the time of separation. And then only if you do the right paperwork. What is happening today, more and more are electing not to apply to take those weapons home with them. But there are abosutely NO full auto weapons allowed in a Civilians hands without some really hairy paperwork and background checks as well as Registrations.
Recent legislation that they were basically forced into by the EU. 2010 I believe it was. It was still the safest country then, nothing changed after. So there goes that argument.

You are talking about the Schengen Agreement signed in 2008. But it actually goes back to 1999 under the Amsterdam Treaty that Switzerland is a signatory. But all of these only have to do with Border Crossings, not gun control.

What you are leaving out is that the first 3 months (the only compulsory time period) all weapons trained on and used in the Swiss Military are all semi auto. No full auto or 3 shot burst weapons are allowed. These are the weapons that the separating Swiss that can qualify can take home AFTER they go through the regulation and background check procedure. These days, most don't bother. The number of guns in the Swiss Homes have been decreasing each year. It's been like this for decades. One of the reasons that gun violence has gone down in Switzerland is that the gun does not have the cult status that it does have in the US.
What you call “gun cult status”, which is just enjoying the sport of shooting, is still alive and well for the Swiss. It’s especially prevalent in the countryside. Sure less prevelant and declining in the cities, which is natural. But for many Swiss, shooting is more of a regular hobby than it is for probably most gun owners in america. Saying there’s no “gun cult”, whatever that is, is just an incorrect mischaracterization, and a silly argument even if there was some truth to it.

Gun crime has been declining worldwide. It’s been declining for the US as well, despite ownership and gun purchases rising. The trick is to look for the correlation BEFORE and AFTER gun control implementation. To which the correlation, if anything, points in the opposite direction. Switzerland was still essientially the safest place on the planet back when they were all issued full auto sigs.

The 2nd amendment is the decentralization of force. Governments, who are consistently the largest perpetrators of murder throughout human history (not to forget the only and consistent vessels of mass oppression), have a much harder time doing that when they do not have a monopoly of force. Things might seem fine and dandy now, but that’s a naive, short term view to hold.

Yet you deny all the other factors that are the real contributors to the decline. Yes, there are more guns but there aren't any more gun owners.

No one. I repeat - NO ONE has any clue as to how many guns or people who possess them currently exist in The United States.

Actually, they do. ALL guns are registered at the factory. Until they get into private sales, they are registered. Even when they are used and go through a gun shop, they continue with the registration. The original sale person is not sent to the Feds but it's kept on record locally and can be tracked at a later time. So don't kid yourself, Gun Registration already exists. And the Feds have a pretty good idea on how many households do or do not have guns in them. I just love it when I can confirm your worst fears.

Quote: "Well, I do feel a little threatened by you..."​

Daryl, mudwhistle happens to support the US Constitution and is the best of good American men. He is also a gifted defender of Constitutional rights, and he will not allow experimentalists in the DNC destroy the very realistic world we live in. You'll never out-think Mr. mudwhistle, nor realize what a debate truly is if you keep up irrational feelings that lack merit of any kind. Toodles.

I can tell I won this round. I hit quite a sore spot. Does it make you want to field strip your weapons? Doesn't do a thing for me.
I think you've lost. You said that if I (or anyone else) becomes a threat to you....you will come and get my guns.
But what do you consider to be a threat to you today? Will it change when some media outlet decides to change your mind?
If not, how easily will the left change your mind and create some fear or rage against me and anyone like me?
You appear to be more afraid of the lawful than the unlawful....for gun laws only effect those who abide by the law.

No, YOU are saying that if anyone becomes a threat to me that I will come and get your guns. You leave out some pretty good qualifiers so that you can lie your way out of it. As always, you say what I think. Wow, that's one pretty good crystal ball you have there. Does it come in Chartrus? You lost in the courts. You lost in the legaslatives, you lost at the ballots. Let's face it, you are one lost puppy. So keep lying and we keep doing our thing as a majority making things safe for us. If you end up being safer in the process then we really don't care. But if you become a danger, we do care and will legally react to you. But you will continue to lose because you are a loser and a liar. And work on those debating skills.
Yeah. Debating skills.
You spell out exactly what you plan on doing and when I tell it to you in practical terms what you're saying you tell me I'm a liar.
I remember the days when people like you were extremely rare, but unfortunately the left seems to breed them or manufacture them.

There are a couple of problems in your "Thesis". I am not a liberal. Never have been. I am actually an old time Eisenhower era Progressive Conservative. My views are from the days that the Republican Party was really Great and did Great things for the Country and didn't play party politics. I am not anti-gun since I own guns and have never advocated gun harvesting. There are a lot of other things you are just plain wrong about or are just making shit up as you go. But that is what you idjits do these days. You cloud the issues with your BS hoping that we will not notice the real issues and pay attention to your BS and accept it as truth. Well, cupcake, that works less and less each day. So go ahead, keep spewing. And keep losing.

Don't be stupid, a "progressive republican" is a liberal.

"
Progressive wing[edit]
Historically, the Republican Party included a progressive wing that advocated using government to improve the problems of modern society. Before 1932, leading progressive Republicans included Theodore Roosevelt, Robert M. La Follette Sr., Charles Evans Hughes, Hiram Johnson, William Borah, George W. Norris and Fiorello La Guardia.[32] Prominent liberal Republicans from 1936 to the 1970s included Alf Landon, Wendell Willkie, Earl Warren, Thomas Dewey, Prescott Bush, Nelson Rockefeller, Henry Cabot Lodge Jr., George W. Romney, William Scranton, Charles Mathias, Lowell Weicker and Jacob Javits. Since 1976, liberalism has virtually faded out of the Republican Party, apart from a few Northeastern holdouts.[16] "

'mr gun controller' is a 'bush boy' so my opinion is that people should be aware .

Go Trump , lets do more MAGA !!

DlJWtPqU8AATLSn.jpg

Oh to be young again.

I remember when I had MY first beer.
You know I’m right.

You have not considered why the 2nd Amendment was created.

How The Second Amendment Prevents Tyranny

The Second Amendment was supposed to protect us from government by dispersing its coercive power among the people. We still adhere to that system today.

By Robert Tracinski

How The Second Amendment Works To Prevent Tyranny

Back when everyone was using muskets and the military was little more than a collection of militias. Yes, back then "the people" might actually have had a chance. Now the military can bomb your house from hundreds of miles away ...

Yeah. Debating skills.

------------------------------------ PROGRESSIVE 'republican or 'bush' style conservative eh ?? Sounds liberal to me 'mr gun control' Daryl .

Whaterver you want to call it but it worked for a couple of centuries and America was great. It's not so great anymore. Just by wearing some stupid red hat doesn't make anything great. It takes a lot of work and sacrifice by a lot of different people. And most people are willing to work to that end if you allow them to. You just keep getting in the way. But it's not working so well these days for you.
So you idiots screw it up on purpose and now you want us to try it your way?
Sorry, not buying it.

Yeah. Debating skills.

Don't be stupid, a "progressive republican" is a liberal.

"
Progressive wing[edit]
Historically, the Republican Party included a progressive wing that advocated using government to improve the problems of modern society. Before 1932, leading progressive Republicans included Theodore Roosevelt, Robert M. La Follette Sr., Charles Evans Hughes, Hiram Johnson, William Borah, George W. Norris and Fiorello La Guardia.[32] Prominent liberal Republicans from 1936 to the 1970s included Alf Landon, Wendell Willkie, Earl Warren, Thomas Dewey, Prescott Bush, Nelson Rockefeller, Henry Cabot Lodge Jr., George W. Romney, William Scranton, Charles Mathias, Lowell Weicker and Jacob Javits. Since 1976, liberalism has virtually faded out of the Republican Party, apart from a few Northeastern holdouts.[16] "

Are you saying that President Eisenhower was a Liberal? The whole term for him was Progressive Fiscal Conservative. You seem to have become nutjobs that aren't any of those three terms. You certainly aren't a conservative. I have to just call you a nutjob. You honestly believe that Trump is a Conservative by any stretch of the imagination? He's a Fascist and the only reason he hasn't ordered the arrest of the Supreme Court and outlaws the Congress is there are two pesky documents that keep getting in his way; Constitution of the United States and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. If that is what you want the Republican Party to be then we need to get some changes done as it's not healthy for America. Mussolini would be proud of you except he did it right until the day before he was shot, dragged and then hung upside down.

Yeah. Debating skills.

So you idiots screw it up on purpose and now you want us to try it your way?
Sorry, not buying it.
DlJWtPqU8AATLSn.jpg

Are they cool with the prospect of people open carrying fully automatic wherever they go? After all, it’s the second amendment! Why is this not a thing?! Surely at GOP conventions those tough republican politicians would feel safe with knowing any fucker carrying a weapon around them is allowed to. Republicans’ idea of limiting gun violence is more guns after all. More guns the better!

If they do draw the line at these scenarios, then don’t they see how ridiculous it is to say any from of gun control is unconstitutional? Who are republicans to arbitrarily decide what level of gun laws are acceptable but democrats can’t? Hell, even their St. Scalia said gun control measures were constitutional.

Do you notice how kids have freedom of speech? You may pretend they don’t because what they choose to say can be punished by an adult in charge, but adults can be punished for what they say as well by adults in charge. After all, you can lose your job if you find yourself catcalling that new hot intern everyday.

All that matters when it comes to the first amendment and kids is that they can’t be charged with a crime for their speech. Now all this being said, are toddlers being denied their bill of rights by not being able to carry a gun?
What I notice is you are a liar. Like all lib scum.

Are they cool with the prospect of people open carrying fully automatic wherever they go? After all, it’s the second amendment! Why is this not a thing?! Surely at GOP conventions those tough republican politicians would feel safe with knowing any fucker carrying a weapon around them is allowed to. Republicans’ idea of limiting gun violence is more guns after all. More guns the better!

If they do draw the line at these scenarios, then don’t they see how ridiculous it is to say any from of gun control is unconstitutional? Who are republicans to arbitrarily decide what level of gun laws are acceptable but democrats can’t? Hell, even their St. Scalia said gun control measures were constitutional.

Do you notice how kids have freedom of speech? You may pretend they don’t because what they choose to say can be punished by an adult in charge, but adults can be punished for what they say as well by adults in charge. After all, you can lose your job if you find yourself catcalling that new hot intern everyday.

All that matters when it comes to the first amendment and kids is that they can’t be charged with a crime for their speech. Now all this being said, are toddlers being denied their bill of rights by not being able to carry a gun?
What I notice is you are a liar. Like all lib scum.

Yes, we need more MAGA

DlJWtPqU8AATLSn.jpg

And guess who is next.

PROGRESSIVE republican is a 'bush type boy' which is scum . Trump is cool , may not be 'conservative' but he is , was better than all the 'repub' so called 'cons' on the stage running against him . 2 more years under the Trump if things go well , and then maybe a reelection . Its all cool for at least 2 more years barring unforeseen events 'Mr Gun Control' .

PROGRESSIVE republican is a 'bush type boy' which is scum . Trump is cool , may not be 'conservative' but he is , was better than all the 'repub' so called 'cons' on the stage running against him . 2 more years under the Trump if things go well , and then maybe a reelection . Its all cool for at least 2 more years barring unforeseen events 'Mr Gun Control' .

DlJWtPqU8AATLSn.jpg

Guess who is next.

and i think that the entire 'bush famillia' full of 'progressive republicans' all or many voted for 'hilary' Mr.Gun Control' .

and i think that the entire 'bush famillia' full of 'progressive republicans' all or many voted for 'hilary' Mr.Gun Control' .

Actually, the last decent President we had was Bush Sr. I would have to go all the way back to Eisenhower before that. If I get placed in that category, let me thank you. It's a real honor.

Forum List

Back