Do you pray daily?

• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I pray, but not every day

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
God wants you to talk to Him all the time.
with all respect

GOD doesn't want anything

HE IS beyond that

why human beings give Our CREATOR humanoid characteristics?

I guess you never heard of Jesus; you know- fully God fully MAN....

again

with all respect

the SON
is not
the FATHER

GLORY TO GOD

It is written:
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
John 14:9

son is SON Father is FATHER you are you I am me

there is only ONE GOD OUR CREATOR

with all respect

HE IS beyond that

again

with all respect

the SON
is not
the FATHER

GLORY TO GOD

It is written:
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Jesus is God.

with all respect

HE IS beyond that

again

with all respect

the SON
is not
the FATHER

GLORY TO GOD

the trinity is true and biblical. THREE coequal persons.One God. Jesus, the Son was the architect in creation with the Holy Spirit.

with all respect

HE IS beyond that

again

with all respect

the SON
is not
the FATHER

GLORY TO GOD

It is written:

Jesus is God.

yes and we are GOD too

Jesus said what I AM You are too

again

with all respect

the SON
is not
the FATHER

GLORY TO GOD

It is written:

Jesus is God.

yes and we are GOD too

umm, no. Where do you get that from?

again

with all respect

the SON
is not
the FATHER

GLORY TO GOD

It is written:

Jesus is God.

yes and we are GOD too

Whoa! No! We are not God, Skye! We are a trichotomy created in the image of God and after the likeness of God! We are not God!

Jesus is God. Hear the words of Jesus Christ:

it is written:

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Revelation 1:8

again

with all respect

the SON
is not
the FATHER

GLORY TO GOD

It is written:

Jesus is God.

yes and we are GOD too

What Chapter and verse in the bible did you get this from?

again

with all respect

the SON
is not
the FATHER

GLORY TO GOD

It is written:

Jesus is God.

yes and we are GOD too

Whoa! No! We are not God, Skye! We are a trichotomy created in the image of God and after the likeness of God! We are not God!

it is written:

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

we are children of GOD

Jesus said what he can do we can do too

we are sisters and brothers of Jesus

we are all children of our Eternal Father.

It is written:

Jesus is God.

yes and we are GOD too

it is written:

we are children of GOD

Jesus said what he can do we can do too

we are sisters and brothers of Jesus

we are all children of our Eternal Father.

Only those who are born of the Spirit of God - born again according to John Chapter 3 are children of God, Skye. Until then? We are not sons or daughters of God. We are children of the devil. That is true of all who have not yet received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

It is written:

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 1:11,12, 13

love ya' Jeremiah

I am GODS daughter...

and JESUS is my brother

peace to you sister

all people are sons and daughters of our FATHER

we are all ONE

GLORY TO GOD

Prayer is communing with God, Joe. Reading the Word of God, Worship, is our spiritual food. Do you eat every day? Twice a week? Once a month? How long would you last if you were to not feed your body? Just as your body needs food to sustain life so your spirit needs daily food to sustain your spiritual life.

guy, I haven't prayed in 30 years. I'm just fine, thanks.

If you are communicating with God, those are just the voices in you head. They have medications for that now.

Yea, you're fine. You just go around justifying genocide and things of these nature. :cuckoo:

all people are sons and daughters of our FATHER

we are all ONE

GLORY TO GOD

Because of the sin of Adam we were separated from God, Skye. Because of the sinlessness of the second Adam and His death on the cross - shedding His blood on a cross for us at calvary - Jesus Christ - Who Is the Second Adam - has redeemed what the first Adam lost through his sin. It is ONLY through Jesus Christ that we can be reconciled back to God the Father and restored to right relationship as His children. Here is the condition of that reconciliation - we must choose Jesus Christ as our Master and reject Satan who is the god of this world system and master over all who are slaves to sin. Whoever has rule over you is your Master. Will you have Christ rule over you or Satan? The work of the cross is finished but God will not force His will upon any man or woman. We have the right to freely choose to receive forgiveness for our sins and accept the pardon of the cross - choosing Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior - OR - we can say I do not need God and want to be god over my own life which will leave us under the control of Satan. It is the free will choice of each individual.

love ya ...we might not see eye to eye ^^^^^^^^^^

but still love ya:biggrin:

love ya' Jeremiah

I am GODS daughter...

and JESUS is my brother

peace to you sister

I love you too. Have you said this prayer and received Christ as your Savior, Skye? Why not say this prayer tonight and tell God that you desire to be with Him when you leave this earth at the end of your life?

prayerofsalvation.png

Salvation is a free gift. This is a simple prayer to receive that free gift from the LORD and to give our hearts fully to him. Romans 10:9,10 is the way to salvation. If we confess with our mouths (pray the prayer out loud) and believe in our hearts we shall be saved.

Do you pray daily in order to seek God's will for your life and have His presence go with you? Yes or no?

If you do not pray daily - why not attend the Prayer Meeting on USMB each morning, read the scriptures, listen to the worship music, sing along with the lyrics and seek the LORD in prayer? Try it for 90 days and see what happens. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
The Virginia shooter prayed and apparently He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

Virginia TV shooter said Charleston shootings put him ‘over the top’ | WNCN

Jesus, Allah, Yahway, Jehovah. It's all the same thing GOD. Stop praying to imaginary things. Grow the hell up.

Okay, so is this an example of god answering a prayer?

Seriously, I can remember actually trying to pray when I was a kid and made to go to church/Sunday school. I felt foolish.

As an adult, of course not.
I remember watching the cosmos with a bunch of atheists and a Christian walked in while we were discussing things and he immediately blurted out yo go to hell! We all started laughing. I remember his father dragging him to Sunday school every Sunday throughout our childhood. And I can tell you it didn't make him a better person than any of us in fact he's horrible. Maybe I should thank God because without God maybe he'd be worse. Sometimes I wonder

lol, he just walked in and blurted out you are going to Hell just because you were watching the Cosmos?
Many Christians not only watched, but enjoyed Cosmos...even if we disagreed with some things.
You know some very odd Christians.

Do you pray daily in order to seek God's will for your life and have His presence go with you? Yes or no?

If you do not pray daily - why not attend the Prayer Meeting on USMB each morning, read the scriptures, listen to the worship music, sing along with the lyrics and seek the LORD in prayer? Try it for 90 days and see what happens. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
The Virginia shooter prayed and apparently He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

Virginia TV shooter said Charleston shootings put him ‘over the top’ | WNCN

Jesus, Allah, Yahway, Jehovah. It's all the same thing GOD. Stop praying to imaginary things. Grow the hell up.

Okay, so is this an example of god answering a prayer?

Seriously, I can remember actually trying to pray when I was a kid and made to go to church/Sunday school. I felt foolish.

As an adult, of course not.
I remember watching the cosmos with a bunch of atheists and a Christian walked in while we were discussing things and he immediately blurted out yo go to hell! We all started laughing. I remember his father dragging him to Sunday school every Sunday throughout our childhood. And I can tell you it didn't make him a better person than any of us in fact he's horrible. Maybe I should thank God because without God maybe he'd be worse. Sometimes I wonder

lol, he just walked in and blurted out you are going to Hell just because you were watching the Cosmos?
Many Christians not only watched, but enjoyed Cosmos...even if we disagreed with some things.
You know some very odd Christians.

Interesting you would notice that, featherlite. As God created the heavens, the stars, the universe, it is odd that a Christian would say such a thing. People will not go to hell for looking up at the stars and the universe God created. I think Sealybobo mentioned the guy was a bit strange - he wasn't a Christian - he was in a Christian family and attending Sunday School. Not everyone who attends church is Christian. Of course when persecution hits - that is no longer the case - after persecution hits those who have church are the real believers.

Forum List

Back