Do you realize that Trump will be the ONLY world leader who denies Climate Change?

You are an idiot if you pay extra for stupid "green" anything. I would like to know what kind of geothermal HVAC you have. Are you talking about re circulated ground water? I have relatives in northern Indiana that have that kind of system and they say it is not very efficient. They wish they would have put in oil.

That's the way I understand it. It's kind of like a heat pump where you barely get luke warm air. If it gets real cold outside, it runs 24/7.

I'll keep my natural gas furnace. When it turns on, you get hot air coming out of the vents.
Geothermal HVAC is like a heat pump that uses the constant temperature of the Earth. Ours is forced air & no it does not produce as hot of air as oil or gas (something like 110 instead of 115?). It works in cold climates & like any heating system, it runs longer when it is colder but certainly not 24/7. You also get cheap air conditioning. I can crank up the A/C & my electric bill hardly notices. For three months a year in the winter, we pay about $100/$135 more a month for electric but then again, I'm not paying the oil delivery guy $500 every time I call. Geothermal HVAC is far far far more efficient than oil or gas or electric. If your relative had problems it could be his unit was not properly sized. We have a closed loop system running off of two 375 foot holes. We don't burn oil or gas & don't have to worry about having a fume problem & killing everyone. We don't have explosive gas piped into our house or sit on 275 gallons of diesel fuel. Really, just because it is green, it will even work for the right wingers out there & save you money.

I don't know anyone who denies Climate Change. And Trump doesn't either. However, Climate Change is something completely different than the Globull Warming scam. Obviously, there is Climate Change. The earth cools, the earth warms. But that's not what the Left Globalists are about. They've hysterically fear mongered the warming aspect of Climate Change. They've made it a political and religious crusade.

If you don't go along with their agenda, they shout you down and demand you be silenced. It's Fascist Totalitarianism. But the good thing is, people are waking up and beginning to reject their scam. The earth cools, the earth cools. That's the way it's always been, and always will be. It's completely unnecessary to live in fear over it. And i really do think more & more people are getting that. They're tired of the constant hysterical fear mongering. They're ready to turn the page on the Globull Warming scam.
Trump called it a hoax. Are you calling Trump a liar? Global Warming is a form of climate change. Yes, God did not give us this planet so we could pollute it & make it unlivable.

Most all the alternative "green" systems are not very good or else extremely expensive.

I have a screened in swimming pool here in Florida. I have a solar panel system to heat the water. It works OK. However, the solar systems do not work well for anything else and we have lots of sunshine.

This is true. One of our customers had a windmill in the front of the business. He's a real big lib. One time in the middle of winter, he asked me to shut off my truck because he had some visitors coming in later on in the day and didn't want the diesel fumes in his building. I knew he was FOS and only wanted me to shut the truck down because he thought he was saving the planet by making me do so.

I went there one day and noticed the top part of the windmill was gone. Apparently it broke and it needed some major work done to it. About two months went by and I ran into the owner. I asked him about the windmill. He just took both hands and swooped down with them as he said "Ah!"

The funny thing is before the windmill broke, the owner bragged to his employees how the windmill finally paid for itself and all the electricity from that point was free. He never replaced it after they took it away for repair.

Trump called it a hoax. Are you calling Trump a liar? Global Warming is a form of climate change. Yes, God did not give us this planet so we could pollute it & make it unlivable.

Do you think God made this planet with all the natural resources we could use for heat without the ability of the earth to clean itself up naturally?

I don't know anyone who denies Climate Change. And Trump doesn't either. However, Climate Change is something completely different than the Globull Warming scam. Obviously, there is Climate Change. The earth cools, the earth warms. But that's not what the Left Globalists are about. They've hysterically fear mongered the warming aspect of Climate Change. They've made it a political and religious crusade.

If you don't go along with their agenda, they shout you down and demand you be silenced. It's Fascist Totalitarianism. But the good thing is, people are waking up and beginning to reject their scam. The earth cools, the earth cools. That's the way it's always been, and always will be. It's completely unnecessary to live in fear over it. And i really do think more & more people are getting that. They're tired of the constant hysterical fear mongering. They're ready to turn the page on the Globull Warming scam.

He's rejecting your hysterical Globull Warming fear mongering. And so are millions of others. Y'all took it too far. You pushed your crusade with Fascist Totalitarian fanaticism. And now the People are over you. They're sick of the hysterical fear mongering. They're turning the page on your Globull Warming farce. Time for y'all to begin accepting that.

Geothermal HVAC is like a heat pump that uses the constant temperature of the Earth. Ours is forced air & no it does not produce as hot of air as oil or gas (something like 110 instead of 115?). It works in cold climates & like any heating system, it runs longer when it is colder but certainly not 24/7. You also get cheap air conditioning. I can crank up the A/C & my electric bill hardly notices. For three months a year in the winter, we pay about $100/$135 more a month for electric but then again, I'm not paying the oil delivery guy $500 every time I call. Geothermal HVAC is far far far more efficient than oil or gas or electric. If your relative had problems it could be his unit was not properly sized. We have a closed loop system running off of two 375 foot holes. We don't burn oil or gas & don't have to worry about having a fume problem & killing everyone. We don't have explosive gas piped into our house or sit on 275 gallons of diesel fuel. Really, just because it is green, it will even work for the right wingers out there & save you money.

No, I didn't get that information from a relative, it's just that my fathers side of the family are all into construction, and they did a lot of home remodeling and building. They ran across the problem many times. From what I understand, those things break constantly and you still need electricity to pump in the air. The older the unit, the more often it needs repair and it's pretty expensive.

I live alone and I was interested in one of those instant electric water heaters. That way you only create hot water when you need it. Sounded like a good idea until I learned about the price. On top of the cost, it too needed a lot of maintenance and repairs to keep it going. It was cheaper just to keep the hot water systems I have now.

Instead of just driving by 20 mpg truck, I now use my 45 MPG Prius 95% of the time. I threw out my oil burning furnace & installed geothermal HVAC which burns nothing. I pay extra for green electricity. I do not drive to work. I cut my emission by more than half.

Okay, so how do you get into work? And why not install solar panels or a windmill and cut your emissions by more than half?
I already cut my emission by more than half. I am not in a good wund area & my house is not orirnted f
[Q

Instead of just driving by 20 mpg truck, I now use my 45 MPG Prius 95% of the time. I threw out my oil burning furnace & installed geothermal HVAC which burns nothing. I pay extra for green electricity. I do not drive to work. I cut my emission by more than half.

You are an idiot if you pay extra for stupid "green" anything. I would like to know what kind of geothermal HVAC you have. Are you talking about re circulated ground water? I have relatives in northern Indiana that have that kind of system and they say it is not very efficient. They wish they would have put in oil.

First, we don't have to eliminate all emissions, we need to reduce them. I use well water on a septic system and therefore recycle water use. I use geothermal HVAC to heat & cool my home burning nothing. I get 45 mpg on my vehicle. My appliances are energy star, why aren't yours.

There are many factors to MMGW. Emissions are an important part that we can reduce if we could only educate dumbasses like you.
You drink waste water? No wonder!

BTW, most, if not all appliances are energy star rated these days. If you live in the city your 45 mpg is bullshit.

If you are on well water with a septic system, your used water is recycles. If that is too difficult for you to understand, let me know.

He's rejecting your hysterical Globull Warming fear mongering. And so are millions of others. Y'all took it too far. You pushed your crusade with Fascist Totalitarian fanaticism. And now the People are over you. They're sick of the hysterical fear mongering. They're turning the page on your Globull Warming farce. Time for y'all to begin accepting that.
Trump ran on fear mongering & it sucked you right in.

Even Putin believes in climate change.

Even North Korea signed the Paris accords.

Trump, the ONLY world leader who believes climate change is a hoax. And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.
Do you not realize that the majority of Americans have had it "up to here" with this climate change horse shit.

"The majority", huh. :laugh:

Poll: 70 percent believe in climate change

Most Americans won’t spend more than $1 a month in higher electricity bills to fight global warming, according to a new Associated Press-University of Chicago poll.

Only 57 percent of Americans would be willing to spend the extra cash to fight global warming, according to the poll, and 39 percent said they’d spend up to $10 a month to stave off warming.

The polling means that less than 40 percent of Americans are willing to pay for Obama’s Clean Power Plan. The plan, which is intended to slow global warming, is expected to cost a staggering $41 billion annually, which equates to about $10.74 a month for each American.

Poll: Most Americans Aren’t Willing To Pay For Obama’s Global Warming Plans
Most Americans won’t spend more than $1 a month in higher electricity bills to fight global warming, according to a new Associated Press-University of Chicago poll.

Only 57 percent of Americans would be willing to spend the extra cash to fight global warming, according to the poll, and 39 percent said they’d spend up to $10 a month to stave off warming.

This us how dopey you idiots and your sources are. The funny thing is, you don't even see what's wrong with it.

Trump ran on fear mongering & it sucked you right in.

You Globull Warming nutters are Fascists. You wanna force your agenda on others by way of Government force. But more & more folks are rejecting your agenda. The tide is turning. You Globull Warming zealots had your day. That day is quickly passing.

No, I didn't get that information from a relative, it's just that my fathers side of the family are all into construction, and they did a lot of home remodeling and building. They ran across the problem many times. From what I understand, those things break constantly and you still need electricity to pump in the air. The older the unit, the more often it needs repair and it's pretty expensive.

I live alone and I was interested in one of those instant electric water heaters. That way you only create hot water when you need it. Sounded like a good idea until I learned about the price. On top of the cost, it too needed a lot of maintenance and repairs to keep it going. It was cheaper just to keep the hot water systems I have now.
I find construction people don't like to install geothermal because it is costs money that they need to subcontract & they prefer for their customers spend money on work they do.

Geothermal units are not prone to breaking down. Geothermal systems do use electric to run the compressor & pumps. They are extremely efficient. I have run mine for ten years with only a routine maintenance every few years. I put mine in prior to rebates & they pay back was 8 years.

Just because they are green, you shouldn't put them down.

The NWO, folks. They wanna tax the air you breathe. It's all about forcing complete submission. Once the NWO Globalist Elites control the food, water, and even air, the People will be completely subdued. They will have their New World Order forever.

Okay, so how do you get into work? And why not install solar panels or a windmill and cut your emissions by more than half?
I already cut my emission by more than half. I am not in a good wund area & my house is not orirnted f
[Q

First, we don't have to eliminate all emissions, we need to reduce them. I use well water on a septic system and therefore recycle water use. I use geothermal HVAC to heat & cool my home burning nothing. I get 45 mpg on my vehicle. My appliances are energy star, why aren't yours.

There are many factors to MMGW. Emissions are an important part that we can reduce if we could only educate dumbasses like you.
You drink waste water? No wonder!

BTW, most, if not all appliances are energy star rated these days. If you live in the city your 45 mpg is bullshit.

If you are on well water with a septic system, your used water is recycles. If that is too difficult for you to understand, let me know.
yyyess i understanbd th wter iss not efecking u.

[

This is true. One of our customers had a windmill in the front of the business. He's a real big lib. One time in the middle of winter, he asked me to shut off my truck because he had some visitors coming in later on in the day and didn't want the diesel fumes in his building. I knew he was FOS and only wanted me to shut the truck down because he thought he was saving the planet by making me do so.

I went there one day and noticed the top part of the windmill was gone. Apparently it broke and it needed some major work done to it. About two months went by and I ran into the owner. I asked him about the windmill. He just took both hands and swooped down with them as he said "Ah!"

The funny thing is before the windmill broke, the owner bragged to his employees how the windmill finally paid for itself and all the electricity from that point was free. He never replaced it after they took it away for repair.

Wind power simply does not work very well. The most efficient wind mill farm in the world is only at about 35% efficiency. Solar is just about as bad. These wacko projects make the Moon Bats feel good but are too expensive for normal people and the big operations are all subsidized by the governments. None can stand on their own.

Trump the only leader who denies climate change? awww :boohoo::gives:

:2up:
You accept his word over so many scientists .. how sweet.

Hey, what do you expect? Trump is naming a guy the head of the EPA with a degree in Philosophy and Political Theory. AS HEAD OF THE MF'ing EPA. Maybe he'll name Ben Carson the head of NASA... I mean he is a doctor.
You don't need a scientific degree to dismantle the EPA.
True, you just need to be a dumbass.

The dumbasses are running it right now.

I find construction people don't like to install geothermal because it is costs money that they need to subcontract & they prefer for their customers spend money on work they do.

Geothermal units are not prone to breaking down. Geothermal systems do use electric to run the compressor & pumps. They are extremely efficient. I have run mine for ten years with only a routine maintenance every few years. I put mine in prior to rebates & they pay back was 8 years.

You are sooooooo full of shit. When you hire subs that's less work you have to do and you make money on the job. If you have to hire a sub for the job you wouldn't be getting the job otherwise.

And what kind of pump are you running without using electricity?

Heat Pump Systems | Department of Energy
ADVANCED FEATURES TO LOOK FOR IN A HEAT PUMP
A number of innovations are improving the performance of heat pumps.

Unlike standard compressors that can only operate at full capacity, two-speed compressorsallow heat pumps to operate close to the heating or cooling capacity needed at any particular moment. This saves large amounts of electrical energy and reduces compressor wear. Two-speed heat pumps also work well with zone control systems. Zone control systems, often found in larger homes, use automatic dampers to allow the heat pump to keep different rooms at different temperatures.

Some models of heat pumps are equipped with variable-speed or dual-speed motors on their indoor fans (blowers), outdoor fans, or both. The variable-speed controls for these fans attempt to keep the air moving at a comfortable velocity, minimizing cool drafts and maximizing electrical savings. It also minimizes the noise from the blower running at full speed.

You are sooooooo full of shit. When you hire subs that's less work you have to do and you make money on the job. If you have to hire a sub for the job you wouldn't be getting the job otherwise.

And what kind of pump are you running without using electricity?

Heat Pump Systems | Department of Energy
ADVANCED FEATURES TO LOOK FOR IN A HEAT PUMP
A number of innovations are improving the performance of heat pumps.

Unlike standard compressors that can only operate at full capacity, two-speed compressorsallow heat pumps to operate close to the heating or cooling capacity needed at any particular moment. This saves large amounts of electrical energy and reduces compressor wear. Two-speed heat pumps also work well with zone control systems. Zone control systems, often found in larger homes, use automatic dampers to allow the heat pump to keep different rooms at different temperatures.

Some models of heat pumps are equipped with variable-speed or dual-speed motors on their indoor fans (blowers), outdoor fans, or both. The variable-speed controls for these fans attempt to keep the air moving at a comfortable velocity, minimizing cool drafts and maximizing electrical savings. It also minimizes the noise from the blower running at full speed.
Look, dumbass, I said it uses electricity. You people are sofa king stupid that you will refuse a HVAC system that is more efficient & cheaper to run because it is green.

No wonder you voted for Trump. Stupid begets stupid.

Even Putin believes in climate change.

Even North Korea signed the Paris accords.

Trump, the ONLY world leader who believes climate change is a hoax. And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.

the fact that donald won, albeit without the popular vote, doesn't make him or his minions any smarter or more sane

The NWO, folks. They wanna tax the air you breathe. It's all about forcing complete submission. Once the NWO Globalist Elites control the food, water, and even air, the People will be completely subdued. They will have their New World Order forever.
And when the groundwater is too polluted to use, you fucking morons will have to buy water. When the air is too polluted, you will need to buy filtration systems. So really, isn't it being more free to use the air & water without buying something?

Look, dumbass, I said it uses electricity.
You've been drinking too much dirty water.

"Geothermal systems do use electric to run the compressor & pumps."
You people are sofa king stupid that you will refuse a HVAC system that is more efficient & cheaper to run because it is green.

No wonder you voted for Trump. Stupid begets stupid.
When did I say that?

Forum List

Back