Do you realize that Trump will be the ONLY world leader who denies Climate Change?

Congrats on your accomplishments, but 96% of the scientist in the world believe in Global Warming... and no, I seriously doubt 96% of the scientists in the world have been paid off to say that.
Only a small fraction of the world's scientists are involved with the climate so you just admitted they are simply following a belief.

Plus almost all scientists, including Einstein, once believed in a steady state universe.

So if Stephen Hawking believes in Global Warming... just because he isn't an Environmental Scientist, his opinion doesn't matter?

He also said Trump will destroy the world and the Cleveland Indians would win the World series..

Guess he is not as smart as you think huh?

And the two other things you just mentioned were scientific related how???

Woa Asshat I made up the world series thing but he did bitch ABOUT TRUMP.. so tells us how his opinions mean shit and that's all he has is opinions..

He has no more wisdom than me..
You guys just worship a guy who can't even wipe his own ass

What the hell does the U.S. Presidential election have to do with Science? We aren't talking about wisdom here. If you don't understand the difference in wisdom and intelligence then this conversation was over a long time ago.

Even Putin believes in climate change.

Even North Korea signed the Paris accords.

Trump, the ONLY world leader who believes climate change is a hoax. And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.
So the United States are the only country in the world that didn't sign the Paris accords?
I heard also Chinese government didn't do that
Am I wrong? :eusa_think:

Congrats on your accomplishments, but 96% of the scientist in the world believe in Global Warming... and no, I seriously doubt 96% of the scientists in the world have been paid off to say that.
Only a small fraction of the world's scientists are involved with the climate so you just admitted they are simply following a belief.

Plus almost all scientists, including Einstein, once believed in a steady state universe.

So if Stephen Hawking believes in Global Warming... just because he isn't an Environmental Scientist, his opinion doesn't matter?
No it doesn't. First off, I don't worship at his feet. And if he has no expertise in the discipline it's just an uninformed opinion. Like almost all the others.

Ok, if you don't believe the opinion of one of the smartest people on the planet who happens to be a scientist talking about a scientific field... then I guess that's the end of the conversation then?
You are trying hard to massage the fact that it isn't his field and probably "knows" no more about it than you do. Scientists are people, not gods.

Well of course he knows more about than I do... and you do... and more than likely anyone on this board.

He also said Trump will destroy the world and the Cleveland Indians would win the World series..

Woa Asshat I made up the world series thing but he did bitch ABOUT TRUMP.. so tells us how his opinions mean shit and that's all he has is opinions..

What the hell does the U.S. Presidential election have to do with Science?

Ask your retard Hawkins

I guess I pay attention to news and politics more than you

Trump, the ONLY world leader who believes climate change is a hoax. And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.
So the United States are the only country in the world that didn't sign the Paris accords?

No, the United States did, but Trump want's to break off from it.

Ask your retard Hawkins

Jealous much? The fact you made the comment about him not being able to wipe his ass just shows your ignorance. Because he couldn't predict the next President of the United States he is all of a sudden an idiot and doesn't understand science? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::anj_stfu:

No it doesn't. First off, I don't worship at his feet. And if he has no expertise in the discipline it's just an uninformed opinion. Like almost all the others.

Ok, if you don't believe the opinion of one of the smartest people on the planet who happens to be a scientist talking about a scientific field... then I guess that's the end of the conversation then?
You are trying hard to massage the fact that it isn't his field and probably "knows" no more about it than you do. Scientists are people, not gods.

Well of course he knows more about than I do... and you do... and more than likely anyone on this board.

Bullshit I could out debate Hawkins on the junk science AGW..

It would be easy to destroy him on national television..

Ask your retard Hawkins

Jealous much? The fact you made the comment about him not being able to wipe his ass just shows your ignorance. Because he couldn't predict the next President of the United States he is all of a sudden an idiot and doesn't understand science? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::anj_stfu:

Woa how out of touch are you he didn't make a prediction..

I find that hilarious.

No, the United States did, but Trump want's to break off from it.

Let's see how smart you are what was the agreement about in your own words.. (no copy and paste )

Tell us what the agreement was?

I want to hear this one because you're a moron

No copy and paste... In your own words..

Ask your retard Hawkins

Woa how out of touch are you he didn't make a prediction..

Ok... let me know how science played a part in Hawking not liking Trump and not understanding why people like him. Go right ahead. Trump doesn't believe in Global Warming. Hawking does. Right there is a perfectly good reason for Hawking to not like him. On top of many many more reasons.

I find that hilarious.
Could you please quote something he might have said concerning your topic?

We know that the world is lead by globalists just like Hillary would have been. It is no surprise that Trump isn't one of them, that is why he won.

I want to hear this one because you're a moron

No copy and paste... In your own words..

You want the gist of it? It's about the world working together to spend more resources on green renewable energy and to reach certain specific goals.

I find that hilarious.

It's actually not hilarious, it's terrifying.

What in the Hell are you so scared of? What do you see around you, in your environment that makes you so scared? Really. Do you just want to put people out of work? What???

[

You are confused.

The facts are that these "smartest people on the planet in their scientific field" admitted themselves that they made up the data because of political/social beliefs. These "smartest people" were emailing each other saying that they were inventing data and using fudge factors We have the emails and that was proof positive that the science was not real science at all but a scam.

On top of that you have government agencies like NASA and NOAA falsifying data for political reasons.

The science is simply not there. It never has been.

There is consensus that the earth is in a post glacial warming trend and we all know that there is climate change but there are no real facts to substantiate that the changes are significantly made by humans. Nada. Ziltch.

Liberal "find me some proof so I can take trillions of dollars for what I WANT" science is not REAL science it is just theft, by design. The dimshitscums have a "GREEN ENERGY INITIATIVE" and they and their friends steal 2 billion + dollars from the taxpayers. To the tune of alshitwhore taking 98 million from the taxpayers when just one company "solyndra" rolled belly up. All of these companies were started, and rolled over to one end STEALING MONEY FOR THE dimshitsum. Real scientist called "CLIMATOLOGIST' have denied the fact that MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING from CO2 emission is a relevant factor. The largest producer of CO2 is DEEP OCEAN release of the gas when the EARTHS relationship to the sun allows more direct deeper penetration of the suns energy into the deep ocean water causing the water to release billions of cubic tons into the atmosphere. In decades of lesser SUN ENERGY penetration into the depths, the ocean reabsorbs the CO2. There are hundreds of years of HISTORY, and REAL SCIENCE by actual inspection, notation, and Scientific investigation instead of targeted result research with a "find this true' directive. History tells the existence of vineyards full of wine producing grapes fifty to a hundred miles north of the line where they can not live due to colder weather NOW than when the MAGNA CARTA was signed in 1215 at Runnymede If it is warmer NOW then why?

You want the gist of it? It's about the world working together to spend more resources on green renewable energy and to reach certain specific goals.

More resources.....by that you mean more cash.

How much more does the US have to spend on this theory? We're losing jobs, increasing the cost of everything we buy, and still have nothing to show for it according to the left.

Let somebody else spend the money. We're tapped out.

[

You are confused.

The facts are that these "smartest people on the planet in their scientific field" admitted themselves that they made up the data because of political/social beliefs. These "smartest people" were emailing each other saying that they were inventing data and using fudge factors We have the emails and that was proof positive that the science was not real science at all but a scam.

On top of that you have government agencies like NASA and NOAA falsifying data for political reasons.

The science is simply not there. It never has been.

There is consensus that the earth is in a post glacial warming trend and we all know that there is climate change but there are no real facts to substantiate that the changes are significantly made by humans. Nada. Ziltch.

You talk in absolutes. Not ALL scientist that believe in Global Warming were involved in sending emails back and forth saying they fudged data. That's like saying 10 guys at the gym wear 80's style Zumba pants, therefor every guy at your gym wears 80's style Zumba pants.

More resources.....by that you mean more cash.

How much more does the US have to spend on this theory? We're losing jobs, increasing the cost of everything we buy, and still have nothing to show for it according to the left.

Let somebody else spend the money. We're tapped out.

It was an agreement that included more nations than ever before, including China.

I was an Environmental Engineer for 30 years and taught a few college level course in retirement. I was involved in the first implementation of the CAA, CWA, RCRA, SDWA, NPDES and others. I have probably cleaned up more pollution in one month of my career than you and a thousand environmental wackos will see in your lifetimes. I am not an expert on climate change but I am well read and I do have the technical background to know a scam when I see one.

There is absolutely no proof that man is significantly changing the climate. Man is polluting the environment but that is different than changing the climate. Most environmental wackos don't even know the difference.

We all are are about the bottom line in one way another. It would be the epitome of hypocrisy to suggest that you are not.

I am glad that Trump is about improving the economy. That Crooked Hillary bitch would have been a disaster with her agenda to pay back the contributors to her money laundering foundation.

Smart doesn't mean infallible. Einstein was probably the smartest man on Earth when he was alive, but he said quantum mechanics was invalid. He was dead wrong, of course. Hawkings knows nothing about so-called "climate science."

Forum List

Back