Do you realize that Trump will be the ONLY world leader who denies Climate Change?

Even Putin believes in climate change.

Even North Korea signed the Paris accords.

Trump, the ONLY world leader who believes climate change is a hoax. And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.

It's actually not hilarious, it's terrifying.
It's hilarious that morons like you are so hysterical about it.
The depletion of natural resources should be the priority

That is peer reviewed science, not talking points for Shell Oil.

Do you realize that all of the big oil companies are doing research for cheaper long term energy?
But not a damn thing on reducing greenhouse gases.

Then what was all of those government regulations for them to all get filters put in?
Our Electric and Coal energy plants are operating at 86% or more pure in all of our plants.
All cars have filters that have reduced them.
Without China, India,or the middle east doing something about it there is nothing more that we do that will stop them.
Obama's idea of lead by example hasn't done diddly squat.

There are plenty of good reasons for us to reduce emissions, but at a reasonable pace that doesn't throw hard working middle class Americans under the bus. That's why Trump won this election, Obama, Hillary they have thrown the middle class under the bus countless times in favor of extreme left positions that sacrifice middle class jobs. Typical of liberals if its not their job being destroyed they don't really care.

There is no good reason for reducing CO2 emissions. It's not a pollutant. Plants need it to live. The increase in CO2 has helped increase the production of crop plants and been a boon to humanity.

The thawing permafrost is causing most of the build up.

Trump, the ONLY world leader who believes climate change is a hoax. And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.
Do you not realize that the majority of Americans have had it "up to here" with this climate change horse shit.

Well they are really going to be pissed when their homes are underwater due to servere weather
Trump is the only one not in on the scam. Good for him. It is good to have at least one major world leader that is smart enough to know that it is a silly scam.

So every leader in the world is in on the scam except for prophet Trump? What makes prophet Trump qualified to even discredit global warming ? Are the ice caps not melting? Is weather not getting more severe?

Be ready to fight a long damn battle on this folks. It took Alaska almost 10 damn years to get rid of the useless IM program up here...

Vehicle Emissions

Yes
I have been saying these people are not going away without a fight and their going to use every dirty trick they can use to try and keep their power.
Its going to get real nasty.

Yea it's all about money. The city of Anchorage, population 300,000, was spending $8.7million on IM related tests and repairs per year. LOTS of opposition...

Follow up reference: - Assembly poised to keep I/M tests

As things stand now, the I/M program, in place since 1985, would end next year.

Since the program's inception, city air quality has improved. Those who favor the program point to those advances as arguments in favor of keeping the inspections, but so do those who oppose the program. Foes say the improved air quality means the program is no longer needed.

The city estimates Anchorage vehicle owners spend about $8.7 million a year on I/M tests and related repairs.

-----

As noted in my other link, we didn't finally get rid of it until 2012 despite fighting tooth and nail against it for damn ever...

I though it was called global warming, why did they stop calling it that because it kept snowing at global warming meetings?
Did it snow in Marrakech?

I find that hilarious.

The terror of the MMGW lie will be over January 21. 2017......
You only believe it's a lie because republicans told you it is.
No....

When did you get your environmental science degree?
I don't need one. The scientific consensus GLOBALLY says man made climate change is real.
The entire world is involved in the conspiracy.

I find that hilarious.
Do you not realize that the majority of Americans have had it "up to here" with this climate change horse shit.

Well they are really going to be pissed when their homes are underwater due to servere weather
Trump is the only one not in on the scam. Good for him. It is good to have at least one major world leader that is smart enough to know that it is a silly scam.

So every leader in the world is in on the scam except for prophet Trump? What makes prophet Trump qualified to even discredit global warming ? Are the ice caps not melting? Is weather not getting more severe?
What weather got to do with the discussion? Have you been algored too?

I though it was called global warming, why did they stop calling it that because it kept snowing at global warming meetings?
Did it snow in Marrakech?
The terror of the MMGW lie will be over January 21. 2017......
You only believe it's a lie because republicans told you it is.
No....

When did you get your environmental science degree?
I don't need one. The scientific consensus GLOBALLY says man made climate change is real.
The entire world is involved in the conspiracy.
Which one? MMGW? GW? MMCC? CCC? CC?

Do tell....:lol:

Man-made Climate Change and America is the culprit. Who buys into this horseshit?

I find that hilarious.

Global warming has an effect on our weather. The more folks like yourself keep ignoring it the worse our weather will get.

Why are "Conservatives" so skeptical about science? Is it because their information comes from energy producers who are driven by profit and stock prices rather than reducing greenhouse gases? Is it because they "Conservatives" have no love for our one and only planet? Is it because money is a greater motivator than the health of our one and only planet? Is it because they actually believe that mankind cannot screw up the environment?

The skepticism and disdain for science is baffling to those of us who paid attention in school.

The "science" is simply not there. It is is skepticism and not a refutation of any science but the realization that there are assholes trying to scam the public.

There are many examples but I will just use one. When Al "Batshit Crazy" Gore came out with his stupid movie and book he used what is called the hocky stick data that "proved beyond any shadow of a doubt" that the earth had warmed up due to Man's industrial activity. It was based up on tree ring data and ice core samples. Real science, right? It was largely referenced as irrefutable science. Of course. we find out later that the data was cherry picked and then when you look at the data in its totality you find out that it actually showed the earth's climate to be slightly cooling.

Then you have the key climate scientists admitting in their emails that they made up data. That is on top of the revelations that government agencies like NOAA and NASA were using false data.

I can't understand when given all the revelations about false data and a political/social change agenda that is not supported by science that these Left Wingers still believe this bullshit.

Do you realize that Trump will be the ONLY world leader who denies Climate Change?

No... I still think many of these globalist clowns are going through the motions just to make money... (a la Al Gore)... :p

I find that hilarious.

Global warming has an effect on our weather. The more folks like yourself keep ignoring it the worse our weather will get.
You fucktard liberal settled science believers are fucking idiots....:lol:

I find that hilarious.

They don't call it "Global Warming" anymore -- not since it's been debunked by SCIENCE

Forum List

Back