Do you really want to go to "Heaven" when you die?

You can't pretend to care about a fetus but not children,

You can't be racist,

You can't lie all the time about political opponents,

You can't support mass murderers

and go to heaven. They are incompatible.
You can be Hitler and go to heaven, just ask to be forgiven.

You think I'm going to share the same Hell with Hitler and Gandhi?
Did Hitler REPENT? Was Hitler sorry for the misery he caused? I believe GOD truly forgives, but the one HE forgives must believe he needs forgiveness!

You cannot earn your way to heaven, and Valhalla doesn't exist.
Well, you CAN earn your way into Valhalla, and heaven does not exist.

:dunno:
Fool
One who blindly believes a religion because of a book and indoctorination is the real fool.
Blindly believes? Lol. You are so wrong. I believe because of evidence. It is really sad that you think the way you do. There are people who are twice as smart and educated as you who believe in God. Your pathetic attempt to make believers look stupid is just that. Stupid.

There's no such thing as afterlife
How do you know? Have you died and been revived?

No. You're talking pure opinion.
While I do believe in an afterlife, I think nde's are nothing but bunk.
Again, that is only your opinion.

I could find story after story about NDE's that are true. What then?
How do you know they are true? Or is that just your opinion?
Ever heard of this thing called PROOF?

I could start posting story after story with irrefutable proof, but something tells me I'd just be wasting my time.

There's no such thing as afterlife

I could start posting story after story with irrefutable proof, but something tells me I'd just be wasting my time.
Define proof. All we have is the word of those who claim to have had one. There is absolutely an evidence that they are real.

Define proof. All we have is the word of those who claim to have had one. There is absolutely an evidence that they are real.
OMFG... "define proof?" That's like Bubba Clinton saying, "that depends on what the definition of IS, is."

Get real.

OMFG... "define proof?" That's like Bubba Clinton saying, "that depends on what the definition of IS, is."

Get real.
I'm serious. What do you consider proof of nde? Let's hear it.

Nobody has proof one way or the other about an afterlife, so nobody knows what, if anything, it will be. Thus, the bible is a fucking lie, full of a bunch made-up bullshit by generations of charlatans

The Quran is made-bullshit.

The Book of Fucking Mormon is only more bullshitty than the others because it is made-up bullshit about ancient American "scripture" which is full of made-up bullshit.

Republicans see heaven as no EPA, so the place is a sty.

No blacks or Hispanics or Muslims.

No gays.

Women are servants.

Lots of booze and opioids.

GOP heaven. They want to make the US Heaven on Earth.

Nobody has proof one way or the other about an afterlife, so nobody knows what, if anything, it will be. Thus, the bible is a fucking lie, full of a bunch made-up bullshit by generations of charlatans

The Quran is made-bullshit.

The Book of Fucking Mormon is only more bullshitty than the others because it is made-up bullshit about ancient American "scripture" which is full of made-up bullshit.
Youve never read the Bible. Have you?

You can't be racist,

So that's how it works? You can do every despicable thing in the world, rape, murder, torture and all you have to do is say "I'm sorry" just before you die and God welcomes you into Heaven?
I think God would judge you more by your heart than trickery.
Republicans would never understand.

You can't be racist,

So that's how it works? You can do every despicable thing in the world, rape, murder, torture and all you have to do is say "I'm sorry" just before you die and God welcomes you into Heaven?
Who knows? Certainly not you. Heaven is nothing more than being eternally joined to the creator. Hell is nothing more than being eternally separated from the creator. If anyone reads anything more than that into it they are lying. They don't have a clue.

My best guess is that the level you experience that union is dependent on how you lived your life.

But none of that really matters except to people like you. Who harp on it instead of focusing on what the wisdom of the Bible teaches. The Bible is effectively a how to book. How to live and how not to live. So while you are busy focusing on the outcome - which is a fools errand - I am focusing on living. Maybe you should try that.

You can't be racist,

Who knows? Certainly not you. Heaven is nothing more than being eternally joined to the creator. Hell is nothing more than being eternally separated from the creator. If anyone reads anything more than that into it they are lying. They don't have a clue.

My best guess is that the level you experience that union is dependent on how you lived your life.

But none of that really matters except to people like you. Who harp on it instead of focusing on what the wisdom of the Bible teaches. The Bible is effectively a how to book. How to live and how not to live. So while you are busy focusing on the outcome - which is a fools errand - I am focusing on living. Maybe you should try that.
Being an Amoeba in a drugged ecstasy bliss for all eternity doesn't suit me.

You can't be racist,

Eastern culture believe that life is a forgetting and death is a remembering. It makes perfect sense to me as we were all present when space and time were created. Albeit in a different form.

You can't be racist,

Why do you think it will be like that?

Forum List

Back