Do you really want to go to "Heaven" when you die?

Youve never read the Bible. Have you?
All of it. Several times.

It is full of lies and liars.
Like who?
Like the guy who wrote the story about a worldwide flood.
Who was that?
Exactly, WHO WAS THAT? :dunno:

But what a dumbass, don't you think?
lol.... depends on how you look it it...After all, to whoever wrote it "the nations" were the enemy.

Somehow they got you, as brilliant as you are, to waste your life arguing with dingbats about kangaroos and the beginning of time like a shrew caught in a mousetrap with a snake..and its been going on unchecked like an unrelenting binding curse irrevocable under covenant for thousands of years.

Damn smart those dumbasses if you ask me...

200.gif

View attachment 186288

Like who?
Who was that?

lol.... depends on how you look it it...After all, to whoever wrote it "the nations" were the enemy.

Somehow they got you, as brilliant as you are, to waste your life arguing with dingbats about kangaroos and the beginning of time like a shrew caught in a mousetrap with a snake..and its been going on unchecked like an unrelenting binding curse irrevocable under covenant for thousands of years.

So why are YOU wasting time arguing with ME?

Personally, I was looking for some truth in the bible, turns out there isn't any, but that's according to a fool like you, so who knows? I guess I'll keep looking.

View attachment 186288
Like who?
Who was that?

Personally, I was looking for some truth in the bible, turns out there isn't any, but that's according to a fool like you, so who knows? I guess I'll keep looking.

I argue with you because I'm an American Goddammit.

Aside from that, Captain Kangaroo, no one else seems to have a clue about how to put an end to a foreign dumbass nomadic goat herders ancient dumbass curse, dumbass.

Last edited:
View attachment 186288
Who was that?

Aside from that, Captain Kangaroo, no one else seems to have a clue about how to put an end to a foreign dumbass nomadic goat herders ancient dumbass curse, dumbass.
You're just pissed because I stumped you on the roo thing, lol. And it made you have to relook at everything you believed in. Always glad to help.

View attachment 186288
Who was that?

You're just pissed because I stumped you on the roo thing, lol. And it made you have to relook at everything you believed in. Always glad to help.
I see. You are just as given to delusional fantasies as the people that you deride as delusional.

I bet you lifted your skirt for every cult or religion that has ever winked at you.

Again, that is only your opinion.

I could find story after story about NDE's that are true. What then?
How do you know they are true? Or is that just your opinion?
Ever heard of this thing called PROOF?

I could start posting story after story with irrefutable proof, but something tells me I'd just be wasting my time.
Define proof. All we have is the word of those who claim to have had one. There is absolutely an evidence that they are real.
OMFG... "define proof?" That's like Bubba Clinton saying, "that depends on what the definition of IS, is."

Get real.
I'm serious. What do you consider proof of nde? Let's hear it.
Where's your proof of Heaven?

How do you know they are true? Or is that just your opinion?
Ever heard of this thing called PROOF?

I could start posting story after story with irrefutable proof, but something tells me I'd just be wasting my time.
Define proof. All we have is the word of those who claim to have had one. There is absolutely an evidence that they are real.
OMFG... "define proof?" That's like Bubba Clinton saying, "that depends on what the definition of IS, is."

Get real.
I'm serious. What do you consider proof of nde? Let's hear it.
Where's your proof of Heaven?
Everyone says they want to go to heaven but no one wants to die.

I see. You are just as given to delusional fantasies as the people that you deride as delusional.

I bet you lifted your skirt for every cult or religion that has ever winked at you.
You're so messed up in the head that you think I'm a woman. :lmao:

Like who?
Who was that?

How can you know that if you don't even know who said it?
Whomever wrote that dumbass story is obviously a dumbass.

Why would you want to spend eternity with that murdering tyrant anyways?
Fuck that.

Ding finds god being a murdering tyrant funny.
Wonder if he will find it funny when he finds out this whole time god was playing a sick joke on him and he finds himself sitting beside me in hell in the afterlife. :D

Wonder if he will find it funny when he finds out this whole time god was playing a sick joke on him and he finds himself sitting beside me in hell in the afterlife. :D
If you didn't fall for the sick joke you wouldn't be in hell with him would you?

But here you are acting like you are already in it..even though you are too smart to believe in that shit, right?

Yours is a very strange world.

If you didn't fall for the sick joke you wouldn't be in hell with him would you?

But here you are acting like you are already in it..

ok :dunno:

Exactly...

I certainly don't give a shit.

It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Exactly...

I certainly don't give a shit.

It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
Thanks bro! :beer:

I find you funny, TN.

Forum List

Back