Do you really want to go to "Heaven" when you die?

Why would you want to spend eternity with that murdering tyrant anyways?
Fuck that.
Who wants to spend all of eternity with no one but themselves?

You don't get it. They don't believe in eternity, they don't believe in hell, and they don't care about what you believe. Shit, even the Pope doesn't believe in hell as an afterlife place of eternal torment.

They think that they will spend eternity in nothingness..like a dried up turd that disappears forever..

And I'm sure that a just and merciful God will let them have their way....

Hell, like a final warning, is the experience of people on their way to destruction. Their problem like a rat that stumbled and fell into a smoldering garbage pit is they think they have found paradise.

Last edited:
Fuck that.

You don't get it. They don't believe in eternity, they don't believe in hell, and they don't care about what you believe. Shit, even the Pope doesn't believe in hell as an afterlife place of eternal torment.

They think that they will spend eternity in nothingness..like a dried up turd that disappears forever..

Hell, like a final warning, is the experience of people on their way to destruction. Their problem like a rat that stumbled and fell into a smoldering garbage pit is they think they have found paradise.
It doesn't matter what any of us BELIEVE. We're all going to the same place, whatever/wherever that is. To think that you read something in a book about some invisible being that cares what you do, and that's what's happening is ludicrous, fantastical and idiotic.

"merciful god" :lol:
"i order you to go kill those innocent babies and children for sins they might do one day" :rolleyes:

"i order you to go kill those innocent babies and children for sins they might do one day" :rolleyes:
I see. You never actually read the story..

They weren't destroyed for what they might do one day, they were destroyed for what they had become, violent degenerate perversions of thinking beings.

What a fraud..lol....

Did you shed a tear when innocent orcs were slaughtered in the Lord of the rings?

I see. You never actually read the story..

They weren't destroyed for what they might do one day, they were destroyed for what they had become, violent degenerate perversions of thinking beings.

What a fraud..lol....

Did you shed a tear when innocent orcs were slaughtered in the Lord of the rings?
Exodus chapter 20 verse 4

Fuck that.

When did I mention hell?

That's why you don't believe in God?

Really?
The god of the bible is a murdering rapist who will burn you for eternity if you don't obey the priests and give them money. Sounds like a total scam to me.

Really?
1 of 100 reasons, yes.
What are the other reasons? You don't have to list them all, just the main ones

Because this one is an interpretation of what they perceived God told them and your interpretation of what you think they meant.

Really?
The god of the bible is a murdering rapist who will burn you for eternity if you don't obey the priests and give them money. Sounds like a total scam to me.
That would be your interpretation of selected passages. Hardly a full assessment of the full message.

Really?
That would be your interpretation of selected passages. Hardly a full assessment of the full message.
The whole message is that there's an invisible superbeing in another dimension who cares what we do and if we don't worship it, it'll burn us forever. All this with no proof whatsoever. My internal scam alert just went off again. You must not have one. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Really?
The whole message is that they're an invisible superbeing in another dimension who cares what we do and if we don't worship it, it'll burn us forever. All this with no proof whatsoever. My internal scam alert just went off again. You must not have one. :biggrin:
That would be your opinion, Karl

Fuck that.

When did I mention hell?
Every time you open your mouth and only absurdities come out.

Really?
1 of 100 reasons, yes.
What are the other reasons? You don't have to list them all, just the main ones

Because this one is an interpretation of what they perceived God told them and your interpretation of what you think they meant.
First of all, ding, i dotn give a shit about how someone else interprets something. All that means is they inject personal bias to explain something. I only pay attention to what it actually states with context.
I dont believe something so intelligent to have made the universe would be that jealous, greedy, tyrannical and murderous. Those are all signs of a simple mind.
The contradictions
The story of creation contradicts the laws of physics he supposedly made.
There is no proof.
I believe man made the concept of a god because they have to fill in holes with something, which, IMO, is illogical. You cant know everything..
Also, some stories have been ripped off by earlier religions.
I dont doubt the possibility of a creator. I doubt the concepts developed by man. I hope to goodness one day i find out for certain.

Last edited:
It's funny how Hell is a Pagan concept that the Jews didn't really discuss or adopt until the (alleged) time of Jesus.

Just re-read Genesis with that in mind. It doesn't mention Lucifer (the son of the morning, which is the planet Venus) or Satan (which is a Hebrew word meaning "accuser" or "adversary"), or "devil" (from Greek diabolos, meaning nearly the same as Satan, "accuser" or "slanderer").

The serpent in Genesis was just a snake. Nothing more.

"The satan" to the Jews, was one of the sons of their god Yahweh (or YHWH, pronounced yo-hey-vav-hey). The satan's job was to prosecute the Jews to prove themselves to Yahweh.

Hell comes from the Anglo-Saxon word "helle" which is the Norse Pagan world of the dead, but is not like the Christian hell. That concept is a rip-off of the Greek pagan Relm of Hades, but was somewhat bastardized from meaning what Christians know as purgatory, which is a place where souls go after death (and the place where Jesus allegedly went after his crucifixion) to mean a final place where damned souls go for eternity.

So, do y'all see how fucked up Christianity is? It does nothing but borrow a bunch of shit from pagan religions. Even the concept of a savior predates Christianity.

So much of Christianity is borrowed from pagan beliefs, why not just revert back to paganism, die in battle, and go to Valhalla?
:dunno:

It's funny how Hell is a Pagan concept that the Jews didn't really discuss or adopt until the (alleged) time of Jesus.

Just re-read Genesis with that in mind. It doesn't mention Lucifer (the son of the morning, which is the planet Venus) or Satan (which is a Hebrew word meaning "accuser" or "adversary"), or "devil" (from Greek diabolos, meaning nearly the same as Satan, "accuser" or "slanderer").

The serpent in Genesis was just a snake. Nothing more.

"The satan" to the Jews, was one of the sons of their god Yahweh (or YHWH, pronounced yo-hey-vav-hey). The satan's job was to prosecute the Jews to prove themselves to Yahweh.

Hell comes from the Anglo-Saxon word "helle" which is the Norse Pagan world of the dead, but is not like the Christian hell. That concept is a rip-off of the Greek pagan Relm of Hades, but was somewhat bastardized from meaning what Christians know as purgatory, which is a place where souls go after death (and the place where Jesus allegedly went after his crucifixion) to mean a final place where damned souls go for eternity.

So, do y'all see how fucked up Christianity is? It does nothing but borrow a bunch of shit from pagan religions. Even the concept of a savior predates Christianity.

So much of Christianity is borrowed from pagan beliefs, why not just revert back to paganism, die in battle, and go to Valhalla?
:dunno:
Do you have any proof that there will be mead and wenches?

Really?
The whole message is that they're an invisible superbeing in another dimension who cares what we do and if we don't worship it, it'll burn us forever. All this with no proof whatsoever. My internal scam alert just went off again. You must not have one. :biggrin:
That would be your opinion, Karl
No, that opinion comes from the church.

Forum List

Back