Do you really want to go to "Heaven" when you die?

There's no such thing as afterlife, obviously, even if there were, heaven? Really?

fuck-heaven-fb-comnalhallaforever-vikings-have-sex-food-alcohol-in-2316599.png
Without getting into any detail, you should consider reading this book....
https://www.amazon.com/Light-Beyond...c=1&refRID=F3DRHD5GCZGWHRFV1EQV&tag=ff0d01-20

I don't think "scripture" is evidence of anything but some 10th-hand account of some shit that is impossible and has never been documented or witnessed by anyone alive today that isn't bat-shit crazy.
:dunno:
The only thing that I was looking for is if you understood scripture.

your response saying that you don't think scripture is evidence of anything is enough evidence that you don't...

People don't go to heaven when they die, they go to heaven when they rise to life. Those who rise to life will never know what it is to die.

I am truly sorry if that sprains your brain.

:itsok:
So where do the other people go?

They don't go anywhere.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust and all that...

You guys make me laugh.. You think you have a superior position, deny the existence of God, because there is no proof, profess to love truth and life, yet won't lift a finger to do what is necessary to save your soul from destruction live forever and get that proof, the truth, firsthand...
So god will destroy my soul if I don’t worship it?

Fuck the worship. Get a life.

Be real and stop deliberately being a jackass or you will destroy your own soul.
So if I don’t believe in god my soul will be destroyed?

The only thing that I was looking for is if you understood scripture.

your response saying that you don't think scripture is evidence of anything is enough evidence that you don't...

People don't go to heaven when they die, they go to heaven when they rise to life. Those who rise to life will never know what it is to die.

I am truly sorry if that sprains your brain.

:itsok:

They don't go anywhere.

You guys make me laugh.. You think you have a superior position, deny the existence of God, because there is no proof, profess to love truth and life, yet won't lift a finger to do what is necessary to save your soul from destruction live forever and get that proof, the truth, firsthand...

Be real and stop deliberately being a jackass or you will destroy your own soul.

Its not about believing in a God as a condition of salvation. Many people who claim to believe in God are no better off than you, gibbering incoherently singing songs about loving Jesus while solemnly munching on him on their way to destruction.

the same goes for them as it does for you.

stop deliberately being a jackass or you will destroy your own soul.

They don't go anywhere.

Its not about believing in a God as a condition of salvation. Many people who claim to believe in God are no better off than you, gibbering incoherently singing songs about loving Jesus while solemnly munching on him on their way to destruction.

You should take your own advice. stop deliberately being a jackass or you will destroy your own soul.

They don't go anywhere.

You should take your own advice. stop deliberately being a jackass or you will destroy your own soul.
Yeah, yeah, yeah,..

Listen ding, you only get one shot at this life.

At this point it looks like you just don't have the fundamental honesty or humility required to rise to eternal life before you die and by doing so avoid the judgment. The more you perjure yourself in the name of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, and mislead others to do the same while you still live, the less likely you will be judged worthy of the resurrection when you die. Unless you repent you are just a dead man walking around in a daze until someone buries you.. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Its not like no one ever alerted you to your folly.

Last edited:
You can't pretend to care about a fetus but not children,

You can't be racist,

You can't lie all the time about political opponents,

You can't support mass murderers

and go to heaven. They are incompatible.
You can be Hitler and go to heaven, just ask to be forgiven.

You think I'm going to share the same Hell with Hitler and Gandhi?
So that's how it works? You can do every despicable thing in the world, rape, murder, torture and all you have to do is say "I'm sorry" just before you die and God welcomes you into Heaven?
I think God would judge you more by your heart than trickery.
Republicans would never understand.
Who knows? Certainly not you. Heaven is nothing more than being eternally joined to the creator. Hell is nothing more than being eternally separated from the creator. If anyone reads anything more than that into it they are lying. They don't have a clue.

My best guess is that the level you experience that union is dependent on how you lived your life.

But none of that really matters except to people like you. Who harp on it instead of focusing on what the wisdom of the Bible teaches. The Bible is effectively a how to book. How to live and how not to live. So while you are busy focusing on the outcome - which is a fools errand - I am focusing on living. Maybe you should try that.
The wisdom of the Bible?

Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

This is why white Republicans support slavery:

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.(Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

Bible wisdom. Scary.

You can't be racist,

So that's how it works? You can do every despicable thing in the world, rape, murder, torture and all you have to do is say "I'm sorry" just before you die and God welcomes you into Heaven?
Who knows? Certainly not you. Heaven is nothing more than being eternally joined to the creator. Hell is nothing more than being eternally separated from the creator. If anyone reads anything more than that into it they are lying. They don't have a clue.

My best guess is that the level you experience that union is dependent on how you lived your life.

But none of that really matters except to people like you. Who harp on it instead of focusing on what the wisdom of the Bible teaches. The Bible is effectively a how to book. How to live and how not to live. So while you are busy focusing on the outcome - which is a fools errand - I am focusing on living. Maybe you should try that.
The wisdom of the Bible?

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.(Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

Bible wisdom. Scary.

No scary words from Jesus?

Interesting.

According to Jesus Moses made certain rules for the people because their minds were closed. Misinterpret his meaning and the next thing you know people are mutilating their own penises for thousands of years.

Apparently God has a messed up sense of humor.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again."

Like when searching for gold, when searching for wisdom from God you have to sort through a lot of crap and take great care in how you interpret what you read as if you were searching for hidden manna in a booby trapped building.

Take my advice, don't try and be clever. Whether you are seeking to prove or disprove the bible, one wrong move and its curtains.

Last edited:

You can't be racist,

The wisdom of the Bible?

Bible wisdom. Scary.

Isn't it wonderful the Deuteronomy condemns a rape victim to live with her rapist for the rest of her life and continue to be raped as much he desires to do so? There is more crazy stuff in Deuteronomy than just treating a female person as a piece of meat. It's insane.

Yeah, yeah, yeah,..

At this point it looks like you just don't have the fundamental honesty or humility required to rise to eternal life before you die and by doing so avoid the judgment. The more you perjure yourself in the name of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, and mislead others to do the same while you still live, the less likely you will be judged worthy of the resurrection when you die. Unless you repent you are just a dead man walking around in a daze until someone buries you.. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

I believe that is called the dunning effect.

You can't be racist,

The wisdom of the Bible?

Bible wisdom. Scary.
You mean the laws that were heads and shoulders above that of their contemporaries of the day?

You can't be racist,

The wisdom of the Bible?

Bible wisdom. Scary.
Try placing the OT in its proper context and then it might make more sense to you. But if it doesn't there's a reason for that too.

They don't go anywhere.

Where do you get this idea that I'll destroy my own soul even if I believe in god?

Dingbat, you have been warned by the mighty hob, who thinks that being a condescending petty-insulter spewing unsupported gibberish is what god wants him to be to get into heaven. :lmao:

They don't go anywhere.

Where do you get this idea that I'll destroy my own soul even if I believe in god?

I didn't get the idea, I see what you are doing and the damage done . Whether you or ding, being a believer or unbeliever is irrelevant.....It about what you are doing with the gift of life. He uses it for deception, you use it for derision.. He is becoming a serpent, you have become a fool.

Whats the difference? Either way, not kosher....

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

Last edited:

You can't be racist,

The wisdom of the Bible?

Bible wisdom. Scary.

Interesting.

According to Jesus Moses made certain rules for the people because their minds were closed. Misinterpret his meaning and the next thing you know people are mutilating their own penises for thousands of years.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again."

Like when searching for gold, when searching for wisdom from God you have to sort through a lot of crap and take great care in how you interpret what you read as if you were searching for hidden manna in a booby trapped building.

Take my advice, don't try and be clever. Whether you are seeking to prove or disprove the bible, one wrong move and its curtains.

Teach these truths, Timothy.

Who is talking to Timothy?

And he's saying be a good slave?

Think it through.

The wisdom of the Bible?

Bible wisdom. Scary.

Interesting.

Think it through.

Good questions. I have thought it through. Paul seems to contradict Jesus on many issues foundational to salvation.

That leaves two possibilities. Either Paul was a deceiver, deliberately hijacking the cult to put pharisaic misogynistic and homophobic judgments into the mouth of Jesus to spread among the gentiles not to mention blasphemy virtually eliminating the possibility that any rational Jew would ever give two thoughts to Jesus or christianity..

And since his letters were mostly written in roman jails, it is also possible that his letters were redacted before delivery to favor the empire by making suffering poverty and subservience a virtue......with or without his consent. Who knows what torture he may have been subjected to.

Maybe all of the above.

Either way, most of what was written in his name is at best highly suspect.

Last edited:

The wisdom of the Bible?

Bible wisdom. Scary.

Interesting.

Think it through.

Good questions. I have thought it through. Paul seems to contradict Jesus on many issues foundational to salvation.

That leaves two possibilities. Either Paul was a deceiver, deliberately hijacking the cult to put pharisaic misogynistic and homophobic judgments into the mouth of Jesus to spread among the gentiles not to mention blasphemy virtually eliminating the possibility that any rational Jew would ever give two thoughts to Jesus or christianity..

And since his letters were mostly written in roman jails, it is also possible that his letters were redacted before delivery to favor the empire by making suffering poverty and subservience a virtue......with or without his consent. Who knows what torture he may have been subjected to.

Maybe all of the above.

There’s a third way, you were conned into believing a book of fiction.

The wisdom of the Bible?

Bible wisdom. Scary.

Interesting.

Think it through.

Maybe all of the above.

There’s a third way, you were conned into believing a book of fiction.
You misspelled wisdom.

How do you know they are true? Or is that just your opinion?
Ever heard of this thing called PROOF?

I could start posting story after story with irrefutable proof, but something tells me I'd just be wasting my time.
Define proof. All we have is the word of those who claim to have had one. There is absolutely an evidence that they are real.
OMFG... "define proof?" That's like Bubba Clinton saying, "that depends on what the definition of IS, is."

Get real.
I'm serious. What do you consider proof of nde? Let's hear it.
Where's your proof of Heaven?

The knowledge of perfection is the proof. We have never seen, heard, or experienced it in any other way on this earth, yet we were all born with a sense of what it is.

Why would you want to spend eternity with that murdering tyrant anyways?
Fuck that.
Who wants to spend all of eternity with no one but themselves?

You don't get it. They don't believe in eternity, they don't believe in hell, and they don't care about what you believe. Shit, even the Pope doesn't believe in hell as an afterlife place of eternal torment.

They think that they will spend eternity in nothingness..like a dried up turd that disappears forever..

And I'm sure that a just and merciful God will let them have their way....

Hell, like a final warning, is the experience of people on their way to destruction. Their problem like a rat that stumbled and fell into a smoldering garbage pit is they think they have found paradise.
It doesn't matter what any of us BELIEVE. We're all going to the same place, whatever/wherever that is. To think that you read something in a book about some invisible being that cares what you do, and that's what's happening is ludicrous, fantastical and idiotic.

Yes, I believe all, or at least the vast majority of us, will all go to the same place when we depart this life. That is, until we are sent back here to have another go at getting it right.

Forum List

Back