🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you still have faith in the US election process?

Do you still have faith in the US election process?

• yes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • no

Votes: 48 82.8%

• Total voters

If you're asking do I believe the vote accurately captures that Americans are welfare whores who value free-shit over free-dom, then yes, I do have faith in the electoral process

100% for Biden?

That's statistically possible.
:laughing0301:
They were heavily tilted towards Biden but not 100%. It was data from Milwaukee county which is very solid blue so being extremely tilted towards Biden is expected.

Does this look like honest hard working Americans who are not on welfare or are illegal aliens should Trust The Elections?

Every Vote Needs Verified and matched up to 1 vote 1 voter. I don't care if we have to recount the entire country!

1604544114661.png

I am very proud of President Trump.....he makes me have faith in the US election process for sure! :up:

GOD BLESS TRUMP~~~~~~~~~ GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE!

Trump is not going to roll down and accept corruption from the Left. Wait and see what happens.

Love this President!:clap:

I am very proud of President Trump.....he makes me have faith in the US election process for sure! :up:

Trump is not going to roll down and accept corruption from the Left. Wait and see what happens.

I’m still 100% confident he wins this election.

Something is very wrong. I can't believe over 70 million people would vote for a corrupt demented political hack.
They didn’t. A whole bunch of fraud in Michigan and Wisconsin, and quite a bit across the nation as well.

I am too. The idiot Democrats think they are so untouchable they didn't even bother to try and hide their vote fraud.

Me too. :clap: :up:

The President and Justice will prevail!

The Rats are NOT going to be able to steal this election like they have stole others. Their time has come.

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP! GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS !

Universal democracy is a stupid system, and was never intended by the founders. Never was there any evidence or arguments on how it will make society better, but instead it was enacted because of bullshit narratives like equality and fairness. Certainly it wasn't created to promote American freedoms - but the opposite - to have greedy lazy people vote away other people's stuff.

To me bad outcomes are the problem - and Biden would certainly be a bad outcome, without a doubt least qualified president in US history. And very anti-American as well. It was already a total failure that people like him are on the race.

As for the mail in bullshit and stolen election - OBVIOUSLY it is going to happen in a system that promotes criminality and punishes honesty - which is what the democrats have in mind - and run in their districts. The only way to get rid of it is to start landing people in jail or better. Everyone who was in any way complicit - even having knowledge of it and not declaring so when prompted to - should be jailed.

A bad system produces a fraudulent result, what a surprise. Russia has more election integrity - and a much stronger leader in case Biden wins.

Me too. :clap: :up:
Check this out, skye:

Forum List

Back