Do you think most posters here just want to vent frustration/anger? poll

Do you think most posters here just want to vent frustration/anger?

• Total voters

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I mean, you're having a conversation with someone and either that person or someone else who butts in or both just go off on some anti-this or anti-that tirade and it's like.. What the hell? (you're thinking)

Then there are the subject-changers. I guess they don't like the topic or maybe they don't have an answer for what is being put forth so they change the subject.. and of course, add some malice just because.. well, we don't know why

So yeh, it looks to me like a lot of people don't want to learn anything or help anyone else to learn anything but just go to the net forums so they can take out their anger on someone.. can't take it out on the wife.. she might refuse to fix dinner (or worse).. can't take it out on the boss, might get fired or demoted.. so Hey, I'll go to the forums... give those *&^%$# Christians what-for!

or whatever.

Last edited:
It's really sad.. You watch news and see this weird cackling chick not far behind Trump in the polls.. and you have to realize that maybe 40% of your fellow Americans are half-retarded or evil or they wouldn't think of voting for such a person..

Then you have all these other concerns.. insurance costs going up.. Food is 40% higher than a few years ago..

and you go on the forum and you get this kind of scapegoating thing..

1724978632291.png

SMILE

:)

I mean, you're having a conversation with someone and either that person or someone else who butts in or both just go off on some anti-this or anti-that tirade and it's like.. What the hell? (you're thinking)

Then there are the subject-changers. I guess they don't like the topic or maybe they don't have an answer for what is being put forth so they change the subject.. and of course, add some malice just because.. well, we don't know why

So yeh, it looks to me like a lot of people don't want to learn anything or help anyone else to learn anything but just go to the net forums so they can take out their anger on someone.. can't take it out on the wife.. she might refuse to fix dinner (or worse).. can't take it out on the boss, might get fired or demoted.. so Hey, I'll go to the forums... give those *&^%$# Christians what-for!

or whatever.
Huh?

I voted probably because people come here for different reasons. I come to see what is going on in different parts of the U.S. and what I focus on more are the things that are not getting as much attention compared to other things that are going on at the moment.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who roots for the underdog)

P.S. I of course contribute here and there whenever I happen to run across something that has not been addressed here yet.

Forum List

Back