Do You Think That Dick Cheney Is A Good Person?

Which One Would You Categorize Dick Cheney To Be?

• He's Good AND He's Honest

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • He's Good but He's NOT Honest

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • He's NOT Good AND He's NOT Honest

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • He's NOT Good, But At Least He's Honest

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Please... based on what? Dick Cheney is one of the greatest VPs in American history and the fact that the libs hate him so much is a testament to that fact.
Yeah.....that's what he was.....VP.​

Um, you don't think he was Vice President? Huh?!

"Dick Cheney was "President for all practical purposes" during George W. Bush's first term in office and "fears being tried as a war criminal," according to Colin Powell's chief of staff during his time as secretary of state."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

One of the more stupid lefty talking points by one of the more stupid lefties around here. :rolleyes:

I don't see how anyone can truly answer this question if they have never met the man face to face, and gotten to know him.

I know this, he had a long career of distinguished Public Service. Did he make mistakes? Hell yes, Do I think he is evil? Don't think so. I think regardless of how bad his decisions were. He made them because he thought they would keep us safe.

I feel the same way about Obama. I think his Policies are insane, and destructive. I think he is clueless, But I think he means well, and is a good Person.

Cheney is an unsung American hero.

I love watching libs tear down this great man and fail at it.

He is absolutely a good person and an honest person.

Not sure that I'd go hunting with him though...

What are the things that particular stood out as honest and good about him to you?

Just one of each would suffice.

here a big one, the only one that counts, as the rest just comes along with it;

like all adults in a job like his,( even being a father) he realized that popularity isn't the key, doing what needs to be done is and polls should not tell someone what to do, he realizes like the adult he is , that jerk offs like you are too immature to figure it out anyway, so why waste time paying attention to the whining? Itrs just a distraction.

he doesn't care, at least in that respect,but, he did care enough to take the heat becasue he knew it was the right thing to do and if it means some folks, like you hate him, well tough shit, one day when you grow up like, say Obama did, you may see the light, but in your case, really? I doubt it.

actually, we should be asking which Cheney? the one in this video seems pretty reasonable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY]Cheney in 1994 on Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Or an honest person?

Why/why not?

He is honest I think. He comes across as honest anyway, it really seems like he doesn't care what people think about what he says.

A common trait among geezers and sociopaths.

No, its a common trait among adults, who gives a shit really what a whiny sap like you thinks? Obama has done many of the same things he sppted but if he took a shit on your table you'd ask someone to pass the salt and vote for him again anyway, becasue your a uber partisan hack, see how that works? :lol:

He is absolutely a good person and an honest person.

Not sure that I'd go hunting with him though...

What are the things that particular stood out as honest and good about him to you?

like all adults in a job like his,( even being a father) he realized that popularity isn't the key, doing what needs to be done is and polls should not tell someone what to do, he realizes like the adult he is , that jerk offs like you are too immature to figure it out anyway, so why waste time paying attention to the whining? Itrs just a distraction.

he doesn't care, at least in that respect,but, he did care enough to take the heat becasue he knew it was the right thing to do and if it means some folks, like you hate him, well tough shit, one day when you grow up like, say Obama did, you may see the light, but in your case, really? I doubt it.
Let me get this straight...so now you, Trajan, is suggesting or implying that Obama's a good person?

Let me get this straight...so now you, Trajan, is suggesting or implying that Obama's a good person?

have I ever implied otherwise dipstick? and leave it to you to totally miss the point. :lol:

Or an honest person?

Why/why not?

He is honest I think. He comes across as honest anyway, it really seems like he doesn't care what people think about what he says.
He calls them like he sees them, and I think he does care, most of the time he endeavors to conceal his feelings and simply state the facts.

The calumny hurled at him is usually baseless. In his home state of Wyoming, he was greatly loved as a Congressman, because his door was always open to any state resident who appeared there who needed a government issue resolved or explained. His wife was a supporter of the arts and wound up as chairman of the Arts Council for many years. She also wrote childrens' books about the United States. I'm not surprised he was asked to pitch in as a Presidential adviser, spokesman, chief of staff, secretary of defense, and ultimately vice president. He was a hard worker, and he believes in the people of America.

have I ever implied otherwise dipstick? and leave it to you to totally miss the point. :lol:
Hey EVERYBODY....Trajan is saying he believes that Obama is good person.

You get that? Obama is a GOOD PERSON!!!

Trajan says so.

Hey EVERYBODY....Trajan is saying he believes that Obama is good person.

You get that? Obama is a GOOD PERSON!!!

Trajan says so.

:clap2:Yey!! Obama is a “good person”, but he shouldn't be running anything especially the United States of America. Yeah… “good person” but clueless and misguided… Congratulations:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back