Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

1) Course he does....he knows EVERYTHING..

He sets the agenda, details are left to his minions.

2) Dunno, are you concerning yourself with the next gopher you fuck?

Oh, Californians have a reputation for fucking gophers, do we?

I heard a tale of a Californian moving to New Zealand once.

He was looking to buy a farm and found a nice one, with a willing seller. The Kiwi tells the American, "I'll sell at the offered price on two conditions."

The Californian says "okay, what are they?" The Kiwi replies; "see that tree to the west, you can never cut it down." The American stutters, " but that is the prime plowing land, why not?" The Kiwi replies; "I proposed to my wife under it and our initials are carved in the trunk." the American replies; "that's reasonable, I agree. But what is the other condition?" The Kiwi points to a tree in the east field and declares; "You'll naught cut down that one either." Again the American asks,, "Why not?" The Kiwi answers; "Under that tree I made love for the first time." The Californian demands; "Well tell me about it!" The Kiwi says; "Not much to tell, it was just me, her and her mother." "HER MOTHER???" exclaims the Californian; "What did she do, what did she say?" The Kiwi calmly replies; "She just stood there, and said BAH, BAHHH, BAHHHH."

That reminds me of the loud-mouth Californian who visited a farm in NZ.

Uncensored walks up to the farmer as says "how come that cow doesn't have any horns?"

The farmer looks over at him and says "Some cows don't get horns until they're one year old. Some cows don't get horns until they're two years old. It has been known that some cows don't get horns until they're three years old. But the reason that cow doesn't have any horns is because it's a horse."

actually. the executive privilege claim is about givng the finger to issa and his fellow rightwingnut hacks.

Actually, the executive privilege dodge is about coverup and amounts to a tacit acknowledgement that Obama was involved.

But you knew that.

they interviewed holder 7 times. they had piles and piles of documents. the emails they wanted had nothing to do with the death of the officer. and they still could have seen everything if they stopped the rightwingnut hack stuff and dropped the contempt nonsense. if they were interested in "fast and furious*, they'd have subpoenaed Mukasey... in whose justice department UNDER BUSH, the program started.

In your view, should laws be rewritten to make clear that statutes covering Republicans and Commoners are explicitly void in regard to ruling democrats?

In the case of Holder violating federal law by knowingly supplying weapons to known criminal gangs, should George Bush be arrested?

oh... and stop telling people they shouldn't comment on our politics. or feel free to stop mentioning any country other than the U.S.

mmmkay?

ROFL

Hack.

Yes obama and holder knew about the emails that's what the executive privilege is all about. obama couldn't use it if he didn't have some knowledge of the emails and the papers that are being requested to look at.

actually. the executive privilege claim is about givng the finger to issa and his fellow rightwingnut hacks.

they interviewed holder 7 times. they had piles and piles of documents. the emails they wanted had nothing to do with the death of the officer. and they still could have seen everything if they stopped the rightwingnut hack stuff and dropped the contempt nonsense. if they were interested in "fast and furious*, they'd have subpoenaed Mukasey... in whose justice department UNDER BUSH, the program started.

oh... and stop telling people they shouldn't comment on our politics. or feel free to stop mentioning any country other than the U.S.

mmmkay?
Here let me school with Executive Privilege 101

really?

from american progress?

thanks.... but no thanks.

i prefer reality to rightwingnut spin.

let me tell YOU what you should know...

a claim of executive privilege stops issa in his tracks.

oops.

but truly, i think the braindead toon from sipsey street irregulars who lives in a world of bizarre tinfoil hat conspiricies should tell the GOP what to do.

it makes perfect sense.

Actually, the executive privilege dodge is about coverup and amounts to a tacit acknowledgement that Obama was involved.

But you knew that.

In your view, should laws be rewritten to make clear that statutes covering Republicans and Commoners are explicitly void in regard to ruling democrats?

In the case of Holder violating federal law by knowingly supplying weapons to known criminal gangs, should George Bush be arrested?

mmmkay?

ROFL

Hack.

yes... you are... you're also one of the most uneducated and ignorant people on the board.

And you think:

1) Holder or Obama even knew the agenda that these emails represent?
2) Even knew about them at ALL?

Yes obama and holder knew about the emails that's what the executive privilege is all about. obama couldn't use it if he didn't have some knowledge of the emails and the papers that are being requested to look at.

mmmkay?

With all due respect, Jillian? You as a lawyer should be well aware of the reason WHY most people get interviewed numerous times...namely that their story hasn't checked out. Holder originally told the Congressional investigating committee that he had only heard about Fast & Furious "several weeks" before the story broke only to have e-mails surface that had him discussing Fast & Furious nine MONTHS earlier. To be quite blunt...Eric Holder got caught in a bald faced lie. As for the "piles and piles" of documents that the DOJ has turned over? Also as a lawyer you should be well aware of that little game...namely inundating your opponent with reams of inconsequential information while holding back what they are actually seeking. The committee wants to know WHO in the DOJ knew about Fast & Furious and WHEN it is they knew it. Attorney General Holder has stone walled that effort from the get go. THAT is why contempt charges are being sought against him.

As for a subpoena for Mukasey? Why...so he could tell the committee why Operation Wide Receiver was stopped by the Bush Administration? I'm sorry but the OBAMA DOJ under Eric Holder decided to restart a program that had been halted by a previous administration because it was shown that even with the cooperation of Mexican authorities that they couldn't keep track of where the guns were going...but Holder's people then took it much further...not informing the Mexican authorities that they were going to let guns walk and NOT EVEN ATTEMPTING TO MAKE ARRESTS.

Last edited:

But you knew that.

mmmkay?

ROFL

Hack.

yes... you are... you're also one of the most uneducated and ignorant people on the board.

Ah but you forget the mantra:

(best zombie impersonation):

Boooshhh goooodd
OOObbaammmaa bbbaaadddd...

so Jillian finally admits that obamaer and witholder are giving the :fu: to the American people and to Brian Terry's family. I love it when libtards let the truth slip out.

fucking bravo for obamer and witholder.

Uncensored walks up to the farmer as says "how come that cow doesn't have any horns?"

The farmer looks over at him and says "Some cows don't get horns until they're one year old. Some cows don't get horns until they're two years old. It has been known that some cows don't get horns until they're three years old. But the reason that cow doesn't have any horns is because it's a horse."

And he said all that while still fucking a sheep? Impressive!

You were fucking a sheep? no wonder you couldn't tell the difference between a cow and a horse...too distracted...

they keep trying with the talking points.. "he testified seven time" why was that? cause the bastard lied to them and brought on more questions. duh.

mmmkay?

With all due respect, Jillian? You as a lawyer should be well aware of the reason WHY most people get interviewed numerous times...namely that their story hasn't checked out. Holder originally told the Congressional investigating committee that he had only heard about Fast & Furious "several weeks" before the story broke only to have e-mails surface that had him discussing Fast & Furious nine MONTHS earlier. To be quite blunt...Eric Holder got caught in a bald faced lie. As for the "piles and piles" of documents that the DOJ has turned over? Also as a lawyer you should be well aware of that little game...namely inundating your opponent with reams of inconsequential information while holding back what they are actually seeking. The committee wants to know WHO in the DOJ knew about Fast & Furious and WHEN it is they knew it. Attorney General Holder has stone walled that effort from the get go. THAT is why contempt charges are being sought against him.

As for a subpoena for Mukasey? Why...so he could tell the committee why Operation Wide Receiver was stopped by the Bush Administration? I'm sorry but the OBAMA DOJ under Eric Holder decided to restart a program that had been halted by a previous administration because it was shown that even with the cooperation of Mexican authorities that they couldn't keep track of where the guns were going...but Holder's people then took it much further...not informing the Mexican authorities that they were going to let guns walk and NOT EVEN ATTEMPTING TO MAKE ARRESTS.

Ah, finally somebody with a reasonable POV with an interesting take on the matter

mmmkay?

Jillian is a lawyer? LOL. I don't believe that.

so Jillian finally admits that obamaer and witholder are giving the :fu: to the American people and to Brian Terry's family. I love it when libtards let the truth slip out.

fucking bravo for obamer and witholder.

don't misstate what i said. he isn't giving the finger to "the american people" or to Brian Terry's family.

he's giving the finger to your little attack dog issa.

which he absolutely positively deserves b/c he's a little weasel.

mmmkay?
Here let me school with Executive Privilege 101

really?

from american progress?

thanks.... but no thanks.

i prefer reality to rightwingnut spin.

let me tell YOU what you should know...

a claim of executive privilege stops issa in his tracks.

oops.

but truly, i think the braindead toon from sipsey street irregulars who lives in a world of bizarre tinfoil hat conspiricies should tell the GOP what to do.

it makes perfect sense.

Nixon vs. U.S ever heard of that Jillian? I cannot believe that you are defending obama and holder over this?

And yet I still vastly exceed you on both intellect and education, hack.

The wind my dog just passed shows more intellect and education than you have....

You belong in the annuls of the USMBs most right-wing, neocon, whackjob hacks. Congrats BTW...

With all due respect, Jillian? You as a lawyer

Jillian, a lawyer? Yeah, right. She may have watched a "Law & Order" rerun - but that's as close to the law as she will get.

should be well aware of the reason WHY most people get interviewed numerous times...namely that their story hasn't checked out. Holder originally told the Congressional investigating committee that he had only heard about Fast & Furious "several weeks" before the story broke only to have e-mails surface that had him discussing Fast & Furious nine MONTHS earlier. To be quite blunt...Eric Holder got caught in a bald faced lie. As for the "piles and piles" of documents that the DOJ has turned over? Also as a lawyer you should be well aware of that little game...namely inundating your opponent with reams of inconsequential information while holding back what they are actually seeking. The committee wants to know WHO in the DOJ knew about Fast & Furious and WHEN it is they knew it. Attorney General Holder has stone walled that effort from the get go. THAT is why contempt charges are being sought against him.

Jillian is a hack, a partisan stooge. She posts what she does to further the aims of the party. Law has no bearing on what she posts, nor does she have an particular grasp of the law. She will say anything to protect and promote the democrats - that is the entire story.

Forum List

Back