Do you think you would benefit from taking the wealth of the Billionaires?

Do you think you would benefit from taking all of the wealth from the Billionaire class

• Yes

• No

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wouldn't really consider a call center an IT job. Other than that, if folks are gonna whine about $15/hour I sure wouldn't be bringing those jobs back.
You seem to be dodging the question. Is there some reason a call center job shouldn't be a higher paying job? It's probably harder than most manufacturing jobs. Certainly you need a lot of knowledge to help people with their IT problems.

Seems to me I did address your question. Regarding call center jobs, reading the screen and talking on the phone doesn't sound that complicated.
So you think it benefits us for billionaires to create most their jobs in other countries, interesting.

Kinda missed where I said that.
Well you sure haven't explained how it benefits us to have billionaires creating jobs everywhere else. Why do you worship the job creators when they are creating jobs everywhere else?

WTF, idiot liberal.

You seem to be dodging the question. Is there some reason a call center job shouldn't be a higher paying job? It's probably harder than most manufacturing jobs. Certainly you need a lot of knowledge to help people with their IT problems.

Seems to me I did address your question. Regarding call center jobs, reading the screen and talking on the phone doesn't sound that complicated.
So you think it benefits us for billionaires to create most their jobs in other countries, interesting.

Well you sure haven't explained how it benefits us to have billionaires creating jobs everywhere else. Why do you worship the job creators when they are creating jobs everywhere else?

WTF, idiot liberal.
Dodging the question? Aren’t you a trumper? Don’t you want jobs here?

person-Th.gif

Let’s see....

What do we gain from Jeff Bezos immense wealth?

Amazon is a separate entity. The hundred billion Bezos has is only helping himself.

No it's the hundreds of millions of people who use his service that makes Bezos his money

So why don't you get all those hundreds of millions of people to stop using Amazon?

I love Amazon and quite frankly I get all of my nonperishable groceries through Amazon not to mention clothes, guitar strings etc etc, I save a ton of dough using their subscribe and save and I get a 5% cash back bonus for using the Prime credit card.

I get to pick from thousands of books to read for free too

What mom and pop store would do that for me?
The taxes that Amazon pays and what Bezos pays on his personal income are different issues.

I believe Amazon paid 1.2% in federal taxes

Amazon paid a tax rate of just 1.2% last year, versus 14% for average Americans
So what?

All a corporate tax would do is lower the taxes the CEOs pay in because they would make less. And the marginal rate those people pay is higher than the corporate tax in many cases

Every single dollar that passes through a corporation gets taxed eventually because all those dollars end up in the hands of some individual be it through the sales of an appreciated stock or bonuses etc etc
LOL
What a crock of shit

Why can’t I use that same lame excuse on my taxes?
You pay way less in taxes than Amazon or Jeff Bezos do

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

WTF, idiot liberal.

If you have no fricken idea how a business operates what's the point? You can whine until you're blue in the face about how life is so unfair and it's not easy. Guess what...it won't change.

Let’s see....

What do we gain from Jeff Bezos immense wealth?

Amazon is a separate entity. The hundred billion Bezos has is only helping himself.

No it's the hundreds of millions of people who use his service that makes Bezos his money

So why don't you get all those hundreds of millions of people to stop using Amazon?

I love Amazon and quite frankly I get all of my nonperishable groceries through Amazon not to mention clothes, guitar strings etc etc, I save a ton of dough using their subscribe and save and I get a 5% cash back bonus for using the Prime credit card.

I get to pick from thousands of books to read for free too

What mom and pop store would do that for me?
The taxes that Amazon pays and what Bezos pays on his personal income are different issues.

I believe Amazon paid 1.2% in federal taxes

Amazon paid a tax rate of just 1.2% last year, versus 14% for average Americans
So what?

All a corporate tax would do is lower the taxes the CEOs pay in because they would make less. And the marginal rate those people pay is higher than the corporate tax in many cases

Every single dollar that passes through a corporation gets taxed eventually because all those dollars end up in the hands of some individual be it through the sales of an appreciated stock or bonuses etc etc
LOL
What a crock of shit

Why can’t I use that same lame excuse on my taxes?
You pay way less in taxes than Amazon or Jeff Bezos do

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I pay at 15 times the tax rate

WTF, idiot liberal.

If you have no fricken idea how a business operates what's the point? You can whine until you're blue in the face about how life is so unfair and it's not easy. Guess what...it won't change.
So you are just spewing nonsense now? Answer the question,

WTF, idiot liberal.

Whine away.

Simple Question but to clarify:

Do you think you would benefit from the government taking all of the money from the Billionaire class so that there were no Billionaires (reduce their wealth to $999M) and using it in programs (which include free health care, free college tuition, paying of student debt, universal income for all, etc..,

Keep in mind that all of the Billionaires in the US amount to 40% of the country's wealth.

How do you tax wealth? It's not money sitting in the banks, but investments, assets, land...

Bezos can have $100 billion in shares that can be worth tomorrow $150 billion, or $50 billion, and $20 dollars in the bank. Which part do you tax? Are they planning to do it annually?

That's insane.

Do you think you would benefit from the government taking all of the money from the Billionaire class so that there were no Billionaires (reduce their wealth to $999M) and using it in programs (which include free health care, free college tuition, paying of student debt, universal income for all, etc..,

Keep in mind that all of the Billionaires in the US amount to 40% of the country's wealth.

How do you tax wealth? It's not money sitting in the banks, but investments, assets, land...

Bezos can have $100 billion in shares that can be worth tomorrow $150 billion, or $50 billion, and $20 dollars in the bank. Which part do you tax? Are they planning to do it annually?

That's insane.

Dude. Get a grip. It's a supposition. Go with the thought experiment with the supposition proposed.

Otherwise ask Bernie how he gets it done. It's his idea.

WTF, idiot liberal.

Whine away.
Awe, that’s cute. Well your dodge is noted.

WTF, idiot liberal.

Whine away.

This is what tariffs and taxing imports are for. Make it not so profitable to operate overseas. Make it more profitable to operate your business here in America and hire American citizens.

WTF, idiot liberal.

Whine away.

If you had a business, how would you keep it profitable?

Whine away.

This is what tariffs and taxing imports are for. Make it not so profitable to operate overseas. Make it more profitable to operate your business here in America and hire American citizens.
That’s more government control. More opportunity for corruption.

Whine away.

Consumers pay the tariffs and other countries retaliate
Lose/Lose

Whine away.

If? You are funny.

Whine away.

Consumers pay the tariffs

Good. Let's make products produced overseas MORE expensive than those made here in America. That will encourage more people to buy American and make these American produced products more palatable, rather than buying cheap and cheaply made Chinese products. This is the whole point. Hope it works.

That's insane.

Dude. Get a grip. It's a supposition. Go with the thought experiment with the supposition proposed.

Otherwise ask Bernie how he gets it done. It's his idea.

Not just his, all on the left support it.

By the way, the idea is insane.

Whine away.

Obviously you won't get a straight answer.

Forum List

Back