Do you think you would benefit from taking the wealth of the Billionaires?

Do you think you would benefit from taking all of the wealth from the Billionaire class

• Yes

• No

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unless you want all of our businesses to move abroad, this is the only thing that will work, and I see it is already working by all of the manufacturing jobs currently available here in America. It takes time and may hurt some industries at first, which for some reason a leftist cannot seem to understand.

Consumers pay the tariffs

Good. Let's make products produced overseas MORE expensive than those made here in America. That will encourage more people to buy American and make these American produced products more palatable, rather than buying cheap and cheaply made Chinese products. This is the whole point. Hope it works.
Trump is trying that, it has hurt manufacturing,
Where did you hear that, on Comedy Central or HuffPost?

Trump hurt manufacturing so much that factories are opening all over.

The only ones hurt are leftists. Butthurt.
You must live in fantasy land. Even steel has massive layoffs.

Is steel industry only manufacturing we have?

How massive, give me a number.
U.S. Steel lays off more workers in third round of cuts | NWI Steel | nwitimes.com

Unless you want all of our businesses to move abroad, this is the only thing that will work, and I see it is already working by all of the manufacturing jobs currently available here in America. It takes time and may hurt some industries at first, which for some reason a leftist cannot seem to understand.
We have lots of jobs and wealth. Wages are are stagnant however...

Have never worked... rightists think one day the square peg will fit in round hole. Really dumb...

Good. Let's make products produced overseas MORE expensive than those made here in America. That will encourage more people to buy American and make these American produced products more palatable, rather than buying cheap and cheaply made Chinese products. This is the whole point. Hope it works.
Trump is trying that, it has hurt manufacturing,
Where did you hear that, on Comedy Central or HuffPost?

Trump hurt manufacturing so much that factories are opening all over.

The only ones hurt are leftists. Butthurt.
You must live in fantasy land. Even steel has massive layoffs.

Is steel industry only manufacturing we have?

How massive, give me a number.
U.S. Steel lays off more workers in third round of cuts | NWI Steel | nwitimes.com

Did you read it?

Wrong again.

Subject Matter Index : The Economics Daily : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Archived articles from The Economics Daily— Earnings and Wages

Have never worked... rightists think one day the square peg will fit in round hole. Really dumb...

It is working, and the increase in manufacturing jobs and compensation proves that.

Wrong again.

Subject Matter Index : The Economics Daily : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Archived articles from The Economics Daily— Earnings and Wages
Strong wage growth is over 5%....

It is working, and the increase in manufacturing jobs and compensation proves that.
Manufacturing is in decline. You live in a bubble?

The goal was to hurt manufacturing?

US manufacturing weakest in a decade

In the US, wealth is more powerful than government. That is by design. But some people want to change that.

The goal was to hurt manufacturing?

US manufacturing weakest in a decade

Not according to job sites! There are tons of new manufacturing jobs out there. Sorry to burst your bubble, China man. :D

So you are just spewing nonsense now? Answer the question,

Whine away.
Awe, that’s cute. Well your dodge is noted.

This is what tariffs and taxing imports are for. Make it not so profitable to operate overseas. Make it more profitable to operate your business here in America and hire American citizens.
Consumers pay the tariffs and other countries retaliate
Lose/Lose

You don't pay tariffs if you buy domestic, moron,
The problem is that even with the tariffs foreign stuff is cheaper

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I just want to know when Bernie Sanders is going to send Hunter Biden to The Gulag and then The Guillotine for being a bigger Millionaire than Bernie The Scam Sanders is.

Forum List

Back