Do you think you would benefit from taking the wealth of the Billionaires?

Do you think you would benefit from taking all of the wealth from the Billionaire class

• Yes

• No

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
This week's New Espisode of USMB Millionaire Watch:

Peter Buttdig

Mayor-Dog Catcher, will suddenly find himself showered in money that no one can account for, just like Bernie Sander's meteoric rise to being a multi millionaire.

Go Big, Invest in Peter Buttdig!

In the US, wealth is more powerful than government. That is by design. But some people want to change that.
Wealth has bought the government.

You mean your politicians have sold themselves for wealth? :D
I don’t own any. They are all corrupt.
Kind of like your soul is corrupt.

This dude, loses every single argument, but continues to argue using the same talking points over and over and over again. :dunno:

Reminds me of this guy . . .

In the US, wealth is more powerful than government. That is by design. But some people want to change that.

This dude, loses every single argument, but continues to argue using the same talking points over and over and over again. :dunno:

I haven’t seen you win ever...

You should be supporting our president in his attempts to level the playing field. If something is not done, this is not going to get better on it's own. It will just get worse in the long run. Trying thinking beyond the end of your own nose for a change. :)
He is creating a trade war in a strong economy.
China is stealing US jobs when unemployment is 3.5 percent

Well then you are blind. :D You can lead the blind horse to the water, but you can't make him drink if he is ignorant and not very knowledgeable about anything. Lol.

You should be supporting our president in his attempts to level the playing field. If something is not done, this is not going to get better on it's own. It will just get worse in the long run. Trying thinking beyond the end of your own nose for a change. :)

Good. This playing field needs to be leveled. America first. Might be a bit painful in some sectors initially, but it will be well worth it in the end.

Well then you are blind. :D You can lead the blind horse to the water, but you can't make him drink if he is ignorant and not very knowledgeable about anything. Lol.

And yet I’ve proven you wrong over and over...

Good. This playing field needs to be leveled. America first. Might be a bit painful in some sectors initially, but it will be well worth it in the end.
And you never learn. Tariffs have never worked.

And yet I’ve proven you wrong over and over...

When was this? In your fevered imagination? :laugh: You haven't been right about anything yet.

They are working now! Manufacturing jobs are increasing and will continue to do so as long as we keep up the pressure on China.

They are working now! Manufacturing jobs are increasing and will continue to do so as long as we keep up the pressure on China.
Sounds like it.
US manufacturing weakest in a decade

yes you just lost again.

Sounds like it.

yes you just lost again.

I don't think so . . .

In Trump's First 30 Months, Manufacturing Up By 314,000 Jobs Over Obama; Which States Are Hot?

I haven't seen you WORK ever.

China, Mexico, Canada disagree.

Sounds like it.

yes you just lost again.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

latest_numbers_CES3000000001_2010_2020_all_period_M01_data.gif

Sounds like it.

yes you just lost again.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

latest_numbers_CES3000000001_2010_2020_all_period_M01_data.gif
Weakest in a decade....

Forum List

Back