Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

Did you have a point?

HeyNorm said: Hmmm, even a born infant uses the body of another to sustain life. So how old must a child be before it attains the right to live? hynrm.22.11.28 #5,933

A fetus gains individual right to life protection equal to its DNA related progenitors and when it becomes separate from and physically independent of its maternal DNA related maternal progenitor or the birthmother when a surrogate has been used.

It’s a baby “only” when the maternal progenitor calls it a baby - no Republican Bible Thumper or atheist none religion MAGA goon like CarsomyrPlusSix has any business telling any unrelated woman what to call the reproductive biological life in her body.

So why do you keep doing it?

nf.23.11.15 #561

HeyNorm said: Hmmm, even a born infant uses the body of another to sustain life. So how old must a child be before it attains the right to live? hynrm.22.11.28 #5,933

A fetus gains individual right to life protection equal to its DNA related progenitors and when it becomes separate from and physically independent of its maternal DNA related maternal progenitor or the birthmother when a surrogate has been used.

It’s a baby “only” when the maternal progenitor calls it a baby - no Republican Bible Thumper or atheist none religion MAGA goon like CarsomyrPlusSix has any business telling any unrelated woman what to call the reproductive biological life in her body.

So why do you keep doing it?

nf.23.11.15 #561

And when the mother is having a difficult time providing that need, many so called pro-lifers will tell her she should have kept her legs closed.

We saw what happened in Germany in the 1930s and 1940s, when your people there were allowed to deny and diminish the very humanity of certain groups of people; groups that you openly despise to this day.

Oh, quite the contrary. The Nazis killed gay people, which I suspect you'd have no problem with. They killed Atheists, which again, you'd have probably had no problem with. They killed Communists. I don't think you'd be up at night over that one.

I do despise people who use religion as an excuse to act like assholes. In that way, you, the Nazis and the Zionists have a lot in common.

This, of course, has nothing to do with terminating pregnancies because no one has ever classified fetuses as people, not even in the Bible.

You are no different than your relatives in the Old Country, other than you live in a society where you do not have the “freedom” that they did to round up and murder people by the millions.

Oh, quite the contrary, if anyone is in spirit with the Nazis, it's you guys. The Nazis were the only government in the world that not only outlawed abortion but executed abortionists.

I guess supporting the murder of unborn children, here in this country, is your way to console yourself over the fact that you are not allowed to murder Jews, or others that you would like to define and exterminate as Untermenschen.
Quite the contrary, I'd be happy if there were fewer abortions.

You don't get there by standing outside an abortion clinic with pictures of medical waste and screaming bible verses at people.

If you guys wanted fewer abortions, you should support...

Comprehensive Sex education
Distribution of contraception
Paid Medical Leave
Expanded medical care

So you aren't putting a woman in a choice between a $10,000 live birth and a $300.00 abortion because the $300 abortion will always win.

Last edited:
Rush was a pill head. And, no, you cult phq, dems do not allow full term abortions.
1. Rush had lung cancer and took pain pills. Hunter did cocaine, meth, crack, and was/is a "drug addict". See the difference?

2. Yes dems do allow late term abortions for no reason. The term "no limits" means no limits on when an abortion is performed.

Well no being a conservative Republican we are already in the baby saving business

Over a third of Republican voters want mothers to be allowed to kill their babies between the first 6 and 15 weeks. That includes St Trump. The only GOP contender standing up to kill zero baby fetuses is DeSantis and he’s going nowhere. You all want baby killer Trump to represent you. What’s up with that?

1. Rush had lung cancer and took pain pills. Hunter did cocaine, meth, crack, and was/is a "drug addict". See the difference?

LImbaugh's addiction problem happened long before he was diagnosed with cancer. He got addicted because of the pills he was taking to deal with back problems. Except he liked getting high, went to multiple doctors and got his maid to score pills for him.

And you know what, stuff happens. He realized he had a problem after his maid outed him to the tabloids, and he got help. Hunter got help after he realized he had a problem.

Poor drug addicts, on the other hand, end up getting prison.

2. Yes dems do allow late term abortions for no reason. The term "no limits" means no limits on when an abortion is performed.

Except no woman is having a late-term abortion for "no reason". If they are having one, it's because of a serious medical complication, usually a deformed fetus.

Um, wow, a few problems with that.

First, if you buy into the notion that fetuses be People, then those exceptions shouldn't happen at all. Come on, you can't support "No Abortion" and then put a big exception on that based on what you think you can talk people into.

I don't need or want abortions... as I don't have a uterus.

But women will need them, that's the thing.

I can support a compromise, something the abortion zealots can't do.

Again, they don't need them, some want them.

You need to eat and sleep, you don't need to abort unless its a matter of life and death.

martybegan said: the right to exist for the fetus outweighs the right to a birth control abortion. mrtybgn.23.10.24 #31

martybegan said: I'm all for a rape exception, my view on a 10-12 week limit on birth control abortions covers that. mrtybgn.23.11.14 #537

See POST nf.23.06.08 #9,115
NotfooledbyW said: According to the chart below 88% of abortions occur in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy.

Your 10-12 week limit on birth control abortions Saint Martybegan in
*POST mrtybgn.23.11.14 #537
makes you a liar in
*POST mrtybgn.23.10.24 #31
when you say you oppose the murder of fetuses because the right to exist for the fetus outweighs the right to a birth control abortion. you don’t. You are fine with killing nearly 700,000 fetuses per year in the US if they use your preferred means for murdering them. You are no different than the Dems you vilify for supporting a woman’s right to choose until fetal viability,, That is 24 weeks, but as you can see in the chart all but 5% of all abortions occur before 15 weeks. that 5% is due to complications to be resolved medically not for whimsically last minute decisions to abort as a means of birth control,

So will you STFU about how you oppose the murder of Baby Fetus when it’s none of your damned business in the first place?

Based on the date of the mother’s last menstrual period, the breakdown of abortions is as follows:

Weeks of PregnancyPercentageYearly total
< 9 weeks65.4%563,958
9-10 weeks14.7%126,761
11-12 weeks8.2%70,710
13-15 weeks6.3%54,326
16-20 weeks4.1%35,355
21+ weeks1.3%11.,210
All abortions100%862,320
This means approximately 88% of abortions occur in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy. nf.23.06.08 #9,115

Give us a break / If you believe the right to exist for the fetus outweighs the right to a birth control abortion then that right has to start at conception. You can’t pick a week out of your MAGA butt. You should stick with the Constitution that sets the right to life at Birth.

nf.24.11.14

Dude, i don't respond to your drawn out bullshit intentionally. be concise or be ignored.

I can support a compromise, something the abortion zealots can't do.

Again, they don't need them, some want them.

You need to eat and sleep, you don't need to abort unless its a matter of life and death.

Here's my compromise. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one, but leave everyone else alone.

If you are going to be in a lifetime of poverty with a kid you never wanted, that really is a matter of life and death.

Here's my compromise. If you don't want an abortion, don't have one, but leave everyone else alone.

If you are going to be in a lifetime of poverty with a kid you never wanted, that really is a matter of life and death.

That isn't a compromise.

No, it isn't. more hyperbole.

Dude, i don't respond to your drawn out bullshit intentionally. be concise or be ignored.
If you believe the right to exist for the fetus outweighs the right to a birth control abortion then that right has to start at conception.

Why do you choose 12 weeks as the fine line where the fetus has no right to life and then all of a sudden it does?

nf.23.11.15 #580 to martybegan mrtybgn.23.11.15 #575

Forum List

Back