Doctor's Group: Trumpcare Violates Our Oath

i can understand why most of the DEPLORABLES have been avoiding talking about the replacement for Obamacare.
It's horrendous and nowhere near as good as Obamacare.

The rich get richer and 23 million people lose their insurance..

Another lie by Trump: "I'm going replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something better and everyone will be covered."

American Medical Association Slams Senate GOP Health Care Bill | HuffPost

HuffPo.
Are you naturally a nasty little child, or do you have to work at it?

The only folks who can possibly think obamacare was "good" are clueless, ghetto dwelling folks.....
Yeah only they are interested in having preexisting conditions covered.

The comments by the Trump whores get more ludicrous by the minute..

CBO has spoken. People will die under this HC bill.
Not one deplorable is honest enough to admit it.

22 Million More Uninsured Under Senate GOP Health Care Bill, CBO Reports | HuffPost

And republicans STILL want to pass it this week.
Here's the GOP saying FUCK YOU to America's men women and children.
Obviously, most of those losing care are young invincibles who didn't want expensive insurance in the first place. Choice is a horrible thing unless applied to abortion.
Incorrect. You have no idea what you're talking about. The elderly, children with preexisting conditions and our vets are on the firing line to be screwed.
If you keep sourcing dingbat sites, of course you're going to believe that. The individual mandates forces young people who want minimal coverage or none at all to buy comprehensive policies in order to support less healthy people.
The nonpartisan CBO is a " dingbat site."
You really want to stick with that laugher?
Huffington Post is dingbat stuff. Do you remember their 98.4% chance of the Beast winning the election on November 7th?

i can understand why most of the DEPLORABLES have been avoiding talking about the replacement for Obamacare.

Another lie by Trump: "I'm going replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something better and everyone will be covered."

Now you leftist traitors know how we felt after cramming the Unaffordable Healthcare Act down our throats. Can't even find an insurance company in my state that will partner with that sewage.

HuffPo.
Your welcome to prove what HUFFPO got wrong in the CBO report.

Now you leftist traitors know how we felt after cramming the Unaffordable Healthcare Act down our throats. Can't even find an insurance company in my state that will partner with that sewage.
Once again for the terminally ignorant: 60 % of Americans have a favorable opinion of Obamacare.
12% of Trumpcare..

22 Million More Uninsured Under Senate GOP Health Care Bill, CBO Reports | HuffPost

You realize that everyone dies, don't you?
Ding ding ding. Most pathetic response yet for this miserable HC bill.
OK, so here's a legit question, what so you want to see government to do for public health care in this country? Even the ACA was focused on health insurance more than actual care of the people. (You will note that when the insurance companies failed to make the expected bank, they started dropping ACA clients like ticks drop off a dead deer.) ACA was not the answer, apparently, the GOP substitute is not the answer, so what would you suggest?

Obviously, most of those losing care are young invincibles who didn't want expensive insurance in the first place. Choice is a horrible thing unless applied to abortion.
Incorrect. You have no idea what you're talking about. The elderly, children with preexisting conditions and our vets are on the firing line to be screwed.
If you keep sourcing dingbat sites, of course you're going to believe that. The individual mandates forces young people who want minimal coverage or none at all to buy comprehensive policies in order to support less healthy people.
The nonpartisan CBO is a " dingbat site."
You really want to stick with that laugher?
Huffington Post is dingbat stuff. Do you remember their 98.4% chance of the Beast winning the election on November 7th?
Is Huffpo making any predictions in my link or just reporting on the CBO's assessment?

Once again for the terminally ignorant: 60 % of Americans have a favorable opinion of Obamacare.
12% of Trumpcare..
Please provide a citation for those numbers.

L

12% of Trumpcare..
Did Rachel tell you that?

You realize that everyone dies, don't you?
Ding ding ding. Most pathetic response yet for this miserable HC bill.
OK, so here's a legit question, what so you want to see government to do for public health care in this country? Even the ACA was focused on health insurance more than actual care of the people. (You will note that when the insurance companies failed to make the expected bank, they started dropping ACA clients like ticks drop off a dead deer.) ACA was not the answer, apparently, the GOP substitute is not the answer, so what would you suggest?
Easy. Look around the world for what most other countries use: Single Payer is the best answer..

L

12% of Trumpcare..
That's weak even for you.

The deplorable comments from the DEPLORABLES says it all.
They're incapable of criticizing anything to do with Trump.
Anything.

HuffPo.
Your welcome to prove what HUFFPO got wrong in the CBO report.

It's your claim that it's correct, the burden of proof is on you. Sorry, I was under the impression you knew how this worked.

L

12% of Trumpcare..
That's weak even for you.
Nobody polled me traitor.

Im all in favor of those wanting to keep their obama/welfare plans maintaining them.....

Without the taxpayer coerced subsidies of course....

Forum List

Back