Doctor's Group: Trumpcare Violates Our Oath

Get back to us when there is a final bill to vote on that will be something far more important to discuss rather than this typical partisan horseshit from the same partisan sources.

The code "first do no harm" is violated every freaking day by Dr. Feelgoods who over prescribe morphine based drugs to the point that Pharm companies have come out with a drug to combat the stomach problems related to such drugs. So far the AMA seems unconcerned. The AMA doesn't seem to mind the harm done in late term abortions where the full term fetus is turned around in the womb to cause a breach birth and it's stabbed in the back of the head while it's brain sucked out with a frankenstein machine. Late term abortions are politically correct and morphine prescriptions are cost effective. Why in the world would the AMA use the cliche "first do no harm" in a complicated health care bill? To coin another old cliche, "politics makes strange bedfellows".
Like a true deplorable now you attack the AMA for speaking the truth about the disaster that is Trumpcare.
You're so predictable.
Anyone who disagrees or criticizes trump or the cult of trump must be demonized and attacked. Honesty and truthfulness count for nothing. Only the thoughts and commands of the leader count. The leader is always right and can never be questioned.
They follow their supreme leader to a T.
He's on record as saying," Don't believe anything you hear or read unless you hear it from me. "
Those are the words of dictators all around the world.
Has the Left gone nuts?

Why would anyone want to keep Obamacare?

The code "first do no harm" is violated every freaking day by Dr. Feelgoods who over prescribe morphine based drugs to the point that Pharm companies have come out with a drug to combat the stomach problems related to such drugs. So far the AMA seems unconcerned. The AMA doesn't seem to mind the harm done in late term abortions where the full term fetus is turned around in the womb to cause a breach birth and it's stabbed in the back of the head while it's brain sucked out with a frankenstein machine. Late term abortions are politically correct and morphine prescriptions are cost effective. Why in the world would the AMA use the cliche "first do no harm" in a complicated health care bill? To coin another old cliche, "politics makes strange bedfellows".
Like a true deplorable now you attack the AMA for speaking the truth about the disaster that is Trumpcare.
You're so predictable.
Anyone who disagrees or criticizes trump or the cult of trump must be demonized and attacked. Honesty and truthfulness count for nothing. Only the thoughts and commands of the leader count. The leader is always right and can never be questioned.
Lol, coming from someone who would call someone racist for disagreeing with obama.

I would bet 100 bucks you havent read ONE PAGE of it. Not one page.
Hell man, half the time you dont even read what you are responding to..
Your piece of shit party has keep this monstrosity in hiding because they've been too embarrassed to let anyone see it.
It's now available and all the reports are exactly what I said. The AMA read it. Are they lying too?
Of course you don't follow the news.
It's all fake to you.
America is awaiting on the CBO review.
The Congressional Budget Office analysis of the Senate bill is scheduled to be released Monday. The CBO earlier concluded that the House-passed American Health Care Act, which is similar to the Senate measure, would lead to 23 million fewer people having health coverage over the next 10 years.
aint my party. Fuck the duopoly.
Yes, a political junkie doesnt follow the news. GENIUS
23 million fewer people
because they can opt-out?
Another genius remark.
" a political junkie doesn't follow the news."
Lmao
You pull your lies straight from your ass or Alex Jones or Trump's ass.
Aaarcckkk! Ya wanna cracker with that refrain, Polly?

When arguments fail and the debate is lost, deflect and change the subject. Abortion is always a good diversion. Benghazi is a good one too. Simply mentioning the name Obama or Clinton is the old standby. All that matters is that the subject is changed.

When arguments fail and the debate is lost, deflect and change the subject. Abortion is always a good diversion. Benghazi is a good one too. Simply mentioning the name Obama or Clinton is the old standby. All that matters is that the subject is changed.
You deflected and couldn't answer the simple question. Fail.

Doctors are under no obligation to charge for their services. They can easily bypass their role in the Republican bill and treat those who may lose their coverage free of charge.

It's like wealthy celebrities and "reporters" who tell everyone that they don't need a tax break or want one. Fine then, start a group in which you make a pledge to donate an extra 10-15% of your salary to help others. There is no law that says you can't give your money away to others.

Look, I am compassionate, I definitely believe you should offer a hand up to those who need it. You have to teach them to fish though, not give them fish and leave them to wallow in their misery until they die. In Canada we have a neo-communist system run by the police state that ensures that when you are born poor you die poor. You only have value in as much as they can target you and persecute you for their career and to defend the untalented, low performing elite (of which many of these wannabe Stasi are a member).

I know of many who if they were born in America wold be wealthy and strong contributors to society. However, they were born in neo-communist, back stabbing Canada, so they will die poor. All so that some incompetent sob and their stupid kids can have a career. The wealthy in America don't understand the trap they are setting, or maybe they do (which is far more frightening a premise)...

People can give as the please, can help the poor as they wish, can offer their services. Those who do I say "God Bless them", they are very good human beings and I admire them immensely. However, they have to understand also if you create a system based on ambition, talent, and individual accomplishment, the majority of people have a far better chance of living their dreams. Whether it's healthcare, the opportunity to travel the world or simply to raise a family and pay for nutritious food.

Last edited:
"Violates our oath". Lol!!
Before 2008 there wasn't even a program at all, now it's a violation of their hippocratic oath if they don't have it.

Americans will be dying in the streets !!!!

What a bunch of fucking nonsense.

It was a stupid question and a trick quetion at that. Plus, it was, in fact, a question that was asked specifically to divert from the topic by changing the subject to abortion. You just aren't as witty as your ego wants you to be.

It was a stupid question and a trick quetion at that. Plus, it was, in fact, a question that was asked specifically to divert from the topic by changing the subject to abortion. You just aren't as witty as your ego wants you to be.
There was nothing "tricky" about it. It was on the topic of violating their oath for life. The dots are too far apart for you? The opinion was purely political, not medical.

i can understand why most of the DEPLORABLES have been avoiding talking about the replacement for Obamacare.
It's horrendous and nowhere near as good as Obamacare.

The rich get richer and 23 million people lose their insurance..

Another lie by Trump: "I'm going replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something better and everyone will be covered."

American Medical Association Slams Senate GOP Health Care Bill | HuffPost

Cons will now demonize the American Medical Association as a 'librul' fake news outlet. Just as with the 97% of real scientists around the world that say Global Warming is real and that the debate ended on it 15 years ago. And that the Russians didn't hack the US election.

Conservatives vote Opie in to White House!

Lmao. Way to change the subject into left field. YOULL say anything than be honest enough to admit Trumpcare is a disaster.

i can understand why most of the DEPLORABLES have been avoiding talking about the replacement for Obamacare.
It's horrendous and nowhere near as good as Obamacare.

The rich get richer and 23 million people lose their insurance..

Another lie by Trump: "I'm going replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something better and everyone will be covered."

American Medical Association Slams Senate GOP Health Care Bill | HuffPost[/QUOT

First of all, you hateful, snobby, elitist pig who belongs in the gutter, doctors violate their oath all the time by prescribing shitloads and shitloads of addictive Vicodin for every ache and pain. And when these patients get legally cut off from their "Vikes" they turn to harder street-opiates to satisfy their addiction (many patients honestly don't realize how addicted they are until it's too late). I've seen that happen in my own family quite a few times! Why do you think America is going through such a "heroin-renaissance" you leftist methane-burst from a duck's asshole?

"Violates our oath". Lol!!
Before 2008 there wasn't even a program at all, now it's a violation of their hippocratic oath if they don't have it.

Americans will be dying in the streets !!!!

What a bunch of fucking nonsense.
Everyone who has read the bill say you're full of shit but you know only one mode: Defend GOP/ Trump like you're told to do.

Doctors are under no obligation to charge for their services. They can easily bypass their role in the Republican bill and treat those who may lose their coverage free of charge.

It's like wealthy celebrities and "reporters" who tell everyone that they don't need a tax break or want one. Fine then, start a group in which you make a pledge to donate an extra 10-15% of your salary to help others. There is no law that says you can't give your money away to others.

Look, I am compassionate, I definitely believe you should offer a hand up to those who need it. You have to teach them to fish though, not give them fish and leave them to wallow in their misery until they die. In Canada we have a neo-communist system run by the police state that ensures that when you are born poor you die poor. You only have value in as much as they can target you and persecute you for their career and to defend the untalented, low performing elite (of which many of these wannabe Stasi are a member).

I know of many who if they were born in America wold be wealthy and strong contributors to society. However, they were born in neo-communist, back stabbing Canada, so they will die poor. All so that some incompetent sob and their stupid kids can have a career. The wealthy in America don't understand the trap they are setting, or maybe they do (which is far more frightening a premise)...

People can give as the please, can help the poor as they wish, can offer their services. Those who do I say "God Bless them", they are very good human beings and I admire them immensely. However, they have to understand also if you create a system based on ambition, talent, and individual accomplishment, the majority of people have a far better chance of living their dreams. Whether it's healthcare, the opportunity to travel the world or simply to raise a family and pay for nutritious food.
Translation: I support this abortion of a bill but I'll surround my words with flowers and butterflies.

Forum List

Back