Does America deserve to implode?

Nevertheless, the God the Founders looked to was a part of American society until He was kicked out of the public square. The God they understood was the Biblical God and His rules for life. Those moral standards have been squashed. The void left by God's removal has been filled by what we're seeing today. It's why America is in such a mess.

How is it that an all powerful being was able to be "kicked out of the public square"?

The Founding Fathers were moral and righteous, living in the time they were. The US Constitution has withstood the tests of time, including the Civil War to end slavery.
For most Americans slavery is ancient history. It happened throughout history, and actually occurs today.

The Founding Fathers and the 3% of the population that won the Revolutionary War deserve our respect and a place of honor in history.
They haven't been dishonored. Alot of nothing here.

How is it that an all powerful being was able to be "kicked out of the public square"?
Because He gave mankind the power of choice. He doesn't force Himself into a person's life. He presents Himself and a path to walk. It's up to men whether they accept Him or reject Him. America has chosen to reject Him (save a shrinking percentage).

According to your avatar, YOUR country is Ukraine. I certainly don't see an American flag.
Wrong again jackass.

My country is the US. I love my country.

I SUPPORT Ukraine against the invasion of the fucking Russians

Wrong again jackass.

My country is the US. I love my country.

I SUPPORT Ukraine against the invasion of the fucking Russians
If you loved America, you wouldn't be supporting that corrupt nation of Ukraine and you wouldn't be flying their flag.

If you loved America, you wouldn't be supporting that corrupt nation of Ukraine and you wouldn't be flying their flag.
Really...why?

Do you support Russias' invasion of a sovereign neighbor?

Are you unaware of how corrupt Russia is?

Really...why?

Do you support Russias' invasion of a sovereign neighbor?

Are you unaware of how corrupt Russia is?
I don't give two hoots about either nation. It's their fight ... not ours. I care about America and the major problems she faces. The billions we've handed over the that money-laundering, cross-dressing queer, Zelensky could have been better put to use here in America.

I don't give two hoots about either nation. It's their fight ... not ours. I care about America and the major problems she faces. The billions we've handed over the that money-laundering, cross-dressing queer, Zelensky could have been better put to use here in America.
Thanks for your (fucked up) opinion.

cross-dressing queer, Zelensky

17And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.” 18He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,

17And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.” 18He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,
OIP.QJs5r6xptjhphPzdR21XhQHaNK

Certainly not a man's "shorty top" or high heels.

Forum List

Back