Does America deserve to implode?

The imploding is happening in the cities so I don't care.

The crime rate in DC 60/1000.

Walk the 2100' across the Arlington Memorial Bridge out of DC and into Virginia and it falls to 14.7/1000.

Rates fall even further as you move west where there are fewer negros and the attendant black crime.
We can fix a lot of what is wrong by immediately cracking down on crime. Anyone arrested for a violent crime stays in jail until his hearing - no bail. Sentences will be harsh. No easing up on criminals due to “equity”.

If Dems in NY did t work so hard to put violent criminals back on the streets, and subway, Penny wouldn’t have had to save the innocent passengers from the criminal with a violent arrest record.

Biden got the nation vaccinated.

That was a huge undertaking and a great success

The vaccines were already there and people were starting to get them. Not sure how Biden gets credit for this.

Personally I think he made things worse with his push for mandates. People do not like being told by the Govt they HAVE to do something, people do not like being threatened by the Govt into doing things. I think this actually slowed some people choosing to get the vaccines.

John Adams was right over 200 years ago

th%3Fid%3DOIP.XsYCsSDn-iri2t33lpdBuwHaIx%26pid%3DApi
This is true, we no longer have the moral high ground.

Moral and righteous? LOL!

These men ccrafted the constitution.

Sixty-four men are credited with the “founding” of America. Out of the 64 so-called founders, 49 owned slaves. The slave owners were: George Washington, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Patrick Henry, James Monroe, John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, John Marshall, Samuel Chase, John Hancock, Benjamin Harrison, John Dickinson, William Floyd, George Mason, Joseph Hewes, John Penn, Edward Rutledge, Thomas Heyward, Thomas Lynch, Jr., Arthur Middleton, William Paca, Thomas Stone, Charles Carroll, George Wythe, Richard Henry Lee, Thomas Nelson, Jr., Francis Lightfoot Lee, Carter Braxton, Button Gwinnett, Lyman Hall, Robert Morris, Benjamin Rush, George Taylor, Caesar Rodney, George Read, Philip Livingston, Francis Lewis, Lewis Morris, Richard Stockton, John Witherspoon, Francis Hopkinson, John Hart, Abraham Clark, Josiah Bartlett, William Hooper, William Whipple, Stephen Hopkins , and Oliver Wolcott.

And don't try that you can't hold the people of the past to todays standards excuse. The record shows how the people of that time assessed “today’s” standards on themselves. Almost every one of them spoke out against slavery. Ben Franklin and Ben Rush formed an abolition organization. John Quincy Adams was called the “hell hound for Abolition.” Don’t believe me, here are their words.

Why keep alive the question of slavery? It is admitted by all to be a great evil.” -Charles Carroll, Signer of the Declaration

“I am glad to hear that the disposition against keeping negroes grows more general in North America. Several pieces have been lately printed here against the practice, and I hope in time it will be taken into consideration and suppressed by the legislature.” -Benjamin Franklin, Signer of the Declaration, Signer of the Constitution, President of the Pennsylvania Abolition Society

"That men should pray and fight for their own freedom and yet keep others in slavery is certainly acting a very inconsistent, as well as unjust and perhaps impious.” -John Jay, President of Continental Congress, Original Chief Justice U. S. Supreme Court

I hope we shall at last, and if it so please God I hope it may be during my life time, see this cursed thing [slavery] taken out. . . . For my part, whether in a public station or a private capacity, I shall always be prompt to contribute my assistance towards effecting so desirable an event.” -William Livingston, Signer of the Constitution; Governor of New Jersey

“The whole commerce between master and slave is a perpetual exercise of the most boisterous passions, the most unremitting despotism on the one part, and degrading submissions on the other. . . . And with what execration [curse] should the statesman be loaded, who permitting one half the citizens thus to trample on the rights of the other. . . . And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.” -Thomas Jefferson

Moral and righteous? LOL!
The Founding Fathers were moral and righteous, living in the time they were. The US Constitution has withstood the tests of time, including the Civil War to end slavery.
For most Americans slavery is ancient history. It happened throughout history, and actually occurs today.

The Founding Fathers and the 3% of the population that won the Revolutionary War deserve our respect and a place of honor in history.

Last edited:
We are under judgement and it has little too nothing to do with the fake concern about Bidens age and more to do with the consistent wickness that made people vote for trump once and who are willing to vote for him again based on that same wickedness..
What "wickednness"? Give some examples. I can give many examples of Biden's "wickedness", starting with showering with his daughter Ashley.

We are under judgement and it has little too nothing to do with the fake concern about Bidens age and more to do with the consistent wickness that made people vote for trump once and who are willing to vote for him again bassed on that same wickedness..
You are of your father, the devil. Up is down in your world. Right is wrong, and good is evil.

America never had God.
In Congress, July 4, 1776

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Fine the rest here: Declaration of Independence: A Transcription

In Congress, July 4, 1776

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Fine the rest here: Declaration of Independence: A Transcription

Which god? Which creator?

"Here's the really bad news. They'll kill him before they let him win the presidency again..."
"They"??
Wanna name names there, poster Missourian?
It's one thing to float a trial balloon hoping to put a suggestion into the mind of some deranged nut job.....but then, if one is gonna do that, well, own it.
Tell us who you think is gonna do the assassination-thingy?
Man up, saddle up, show us your grit and gravitas.
DON'T....be a simple keyboard blowhard.
Good luck, we wish you well. And name names.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well yes. For the left and their unwillingness to hear the truth and their increasing blatant flamboyant godlessness.
Get ourselves right with God. Pray. Ask, beg for mercy. Ask for a true heart. Let's pray for one another.
God help us. He's the only one who can.
----------------------------------------------------

What's with all this "God" stuff?
You do know there are thousands of 'gods' that people have or are worshipping to this day.
Yet some of you say it is a 'godless' world. Despite those thousands of deities.
I honestly think some of you have no clue about which you are referencing.

And then the chauvinism of "He's the only one".
Why "He".
And too, why wouldn't "he" or "she" or "it".....seek to work with any of the other gods that people worship?
Seems to me a little cooperative teamwork in god-circles could get more done than one single loner could......be it a "he", or a "she"...... or an "it".

IMHO

I understand that is your opinion, but not everyone has the same view.
Nevertheless, the God the Founders looked to was a part of American society until He was kicked out of the public square. The God they understood was the Biblical God and His rules for life. Those moral standards have been squashed. The void left by God's removal has been filled by what we're seeing today. It's why America is in such a mess.

Forum List

Back