Does America deserve to implode?

No, dumbass, I am merely pointing out that the policies you asshats are pushing is going to do it.
From my observation it is a Republican policy to play brinksmanship with the debt ceiling. After all, they're the only ones I've seen doing it.

From my observation it is a Republican policy to play brinksmanship with the debt ceiling. After all, they're the only ones I've seen doing it.

Sheesh, you're as stupid as the other moron.

1684815486677.png

Oh the denial.

Whoever thought it was a river in Egypt? It runs through MAGAland.

Squeals the dumbass begging for a dictatorship
Lol. Is that where rules don't apply to the head of state? Well, maybe your wishes will be fulfilled and you'll have one back again next election.

It'd have my vote, what a hoot.

We deserve whatever happens because we are the idiots who vote in the same corrupt politicians every election and hope they do something different
We voted in someone different and you both saw and are seeing the results...
They faked a investigation into the Russian Collusion hoax for three years, impeached him twice, used the media to smear him, raided his home, and convicted him in a 30 year old civil suit...and those are just the highlights so far.

If ANYTHING tells you how much the powers that be fear an outsider in the White House... the way they've worked to destroy Donald Trump should tell you everything you need to know.

Here's the really bad news.

They'll kill him before they let him win the presidency again...

Not just cities. CA & NY are going bankrupt.

CA and NY are defined by their cities. The rural populations of both states are red-headed step-children to the state legislatures who are elected and controlled by the cities.

Even California, much more dependent on its agricultural production than NY, subordinates it's farming population to the agenda of the cities.

Listen up you mush brain left wingers, here comes truth...ready? Government is not going to come save you. Get that through your thick neanderthal skulls.

Lol. Is that where rules don't apply to the head of state? Well, maybe your wishes will be fulfilled and you'll have one back again next election.

It'd have my vote, what a hoot.

You mean like biden? Selling the US out to his Chinese masters? Gosh you are a clueless hack.

What is the point of having a debt ceiling if it's raised every time we approach it?

If America's best choice for President is a senile, treasonous fool or a lying, egomaniacal conman...does America deserve to implode?
In a way, yes. We don't care enough, collectively, to maintain our standards for "leaders", we're too easily manipulated into tribalism by mere words, and we're more interested in who is winning on "Survivor" than in trying to fix a political/electoral system that is at the root of our problems.

It doesn't make us unique, though. Other countries have their issues, that's for sure. But when it happens to a country as strong and dynamic and important as this, a self-inflicted wound like this is a goddamn tragedy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back