Does America have a death wish?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I think a very good case can be made that sub-consciously many if not most have such enormous feelings of white guilt that at least at a sub-conscious level they have been convinced that America must be fundamentally changed....a radical change, a change that would mean the end of America as a super-power.

Which would create a huge vacumn that some of our adversaries would rush in to fill --like a raging storm.

The net result of that would be America reduced to a vassall state paying homage to the New Superpower.

No. We're just either braver or stupider

Now come at me bro.

:laughing0301:

If the election results were real then yes, a majority of STATES (remember, Electoral College) do have an economic death wish.

Understanding that the Democrat solution to a failed economy is to start a war then any Democrat still capable of thinking - there may be a few - definitely have a death wish for themselves if they are young enough or for any of their draft-age children or grandchildren.

That is, any who weren't aborted.

I think a very good case can be made that sub-consciously many if not most have such enormous feelings of white guilt that at least at a sub-conscious level they have been convinced that America must be fundamentally changed....a radical change, a change that would mean the end of America as a super-power.

Which would create a huge vacumn that some of our adversaries would rush in to fill --like a raging storm.

The net result of that would be America reduced to a vassall state paying homage to the New Superpower.

I could see maybe something like this applying to a broader context. The West overall seems largely intent on transforming itself into a multicultural array of countries that constantly apologizes for past ills, but the focus is rather ahistorical.

Not much is different about European colonialism as compared to conquests by other powers beyond the technology used. Europeans were oftentimes more effective at colonialism and empire than other powers just because of the tools available at the time. If the Mongols had instead developed guns and better transportation, most of us would be speaking Mongolian instead.

That being said, I'm not sure if having America less involved in foreign affairs is a bad thing. The last 20 years of our activity have been pretty bad for the Middle East.

Well at least Trump is gone.

We’re headed for self destruction for sure, the left are just so insane. Every policy Dems push is designed to destroy America.

That's the "stupider" part I mentioned in the post directly above yours. America under Trump was brave. Under Biden, we're just plain fucking stupid.
The left are always stupid.

The problem with a MANY Americans is that they prefer to follow a leader than think for themselves. Laziness is without a doubt a major contributor to this problem as to think for oneself takes ENERGY. To follow the leader takes NO energy output what so ever.

Wait till you see the indoctrination process being installed in the curriculum of many public school systems nationwide while the kiddies are out. Hence the slow walk of the teacher's unions to reopen. They want to be ready.

The kids are going to be clubbed like baby seals by the new programs. 1609 Project, systemic racism, acceptance of all sexual deviations and delusions, disdain for American thought and a rising awe of China, for starters.

Good luck with your kids.

Last edited:

The problem with a MANY Americans is that they prefer to follow a leader than think for themselves. Laziness is without a doubt a major contributor to this problem as to think for oneself takes ENERGY. To follow the leader takes NO energy output what so ever.

An even bigger problem with America is that we have very few actual "leaders." Sure we have radio, television, film, sports, and entertainment "leaders" but most often, they're leading us in the wrong direction.

President Donald Trump was that special kind of leader we've seldom seen in the 21st century but unfortunately, half the country refused to follow.

^ This people live in such a completely warped reality. Thank goodness Rush Limbaugh croaked; maybe it will weaken faith in the cult.

^ This people live in such a completely warped reality. Thank goodness Rush Limbaugh croaked; maybe it will weaken faith in the cult.

Keep dreaming champ.

Na, they just convince voters that once they vote "D" everything is OK again.

God help us if another Republican wins the Oval office, not that will ever happen again, but if it does, they will finish burning down the country.

Notice how the Press went to sleep over the whole race thingy once Dementia Joe got elected and started spouting off his racist sh#tt again.

Not a peep out of any of them. The colored folk like racist Joe even though he pointed out they are not smart enough to know how to get online and have no real culture like Hispanics.

Let's see where the world is in two years as a result of Democrat policies, shall we?

Misery loves company and the left loves misery.

Forum List

Back