Does any real discussion happen on USMB? Or just insults, namecalling, and lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is, when rabid racists who are progressives and liberals are allowed to be the main attraction of the forum...this is what you get.

Thought I'd correct that for you.

:lol: Fair enough. All democrats are racists...they keep the blacks on the plantation. (I only half kid on that because it is partially true)
Ignorant too. Has nothing to do with the plantation, but the attitude and actions perpetrated against them. i know of no other political party that views blacks as incapable of surviving without the aid of the white man. except the Democrat party.

I just agreed with you dumbass

Asclepias...black pride.
BriannaMichele...she is hot, who cares. Besides..she is brand new - I don't know what to think of her. But she stands up to asshole racists like you...and that is a positive quality.

Me...I am what I am. I hate no one but have an issue with racists like you, Germans and canadians. I embrace who I am...why can't you embrace what you are?

You are just butt hurt because we ganged up on you today and didn't tolerate your racist drivel.

But you know what SJ...If you embraced your hate and just admitted it, you would be one of the members of this forum I would most like to have a beer with.
Fuck you. If I was a racist I would be attacking ALL of the black members here. I don't, just the ones who hate whitey and blame us for your failures in life, like you and Asswipe. Black pride is another word for racist, so stop making excuses for him. You're a total fucking hypocrite.

:lol: @Ascelpias I don't need to make excuses for him. He is a successful black man that dares to oppose your racist nonsense. He does not hate whitey he just hates racists like you. The fact that you he doesn't roll over and accept what you say does not make him a racist. Pathetic.

and you do attack all black people...not just those who oppose your nonsense. And please point out where anyone has blamed whitey for personal failure.
Show me where I attacked a black conservative. Dude, you are a joke. Everybody on this forum knows Asswipe is a racist, and everybody knows he blames whitey for everything wrong in the black community.

How about the names you DIDN'T list, like Asclepias, Brianna Michele, and YOU? You're a whining little pussy who likes to stir up racial shit, and when it's thrown back in your face, you bitch and moan about racism. You're a little bitch who wants to dish it out but can't take it. If you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen, bitch.

Asclepias...black pride.
BriannaMichele...she is hot, who cares. Besides..she is brand new - I don't know what to think of her. But she stands up to asshole racists like you...and that is a positive quality.

Me...I am what I am. I hate no one but have an issue with racists like you, Germans and canadians. I embrace who I am...why can't you embrace what you are?

You are just butt hurt because we ganged up on you today and didn't tolerate your racist drivel.

But you know what SJ...If you embraced your hate and just admitted it, you would be one of the members of this forum I would most like to have a beer with.
Fuck you. If I was a racist I would be attacking ALL of the black members here. I don't, just the ones who hate whitey and blame us for your failures in life, like you and Asswipe. Black pride is another word for racist, so stop making excuses for him. You're a total fucking hypocrite.

Just a few quotes from SJ...I got tired of looking at his comments so I quit after 2 pages:

Another predictable comment from the one trick porch monkey. Thanks for confirming what I said.
Guess again, chump. Nobody wants to be black, you're at the bottom of all societies.

Tyrone, you're 13% of the population, have been for a long time. That ain't changing, and the only white women you could get are the ones nobody else would want anyway. Low life skanks are the best you can ever hope for. And speaking of low life skanks, did you ever talk Grandma into going back to your box with you?

I believe he's referring to the way your "melanin rich" cousins make a career out of skewering each other with their advanced weaponry (hand made spears).

Wrong again, Mandingo. And your preoccupation with sex and male genitalia is typical of primates such as yourself.

You porch monkeys are so stupid, you don't even know who you're giving the finger to. Fucking idiots.

Feel free to see more at here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/358100-blatant-racism-in-action-7.html

:lol: Fair enough. All democrats are racists...they keep the blacks on the plantation. (I only half kid on that because it is partially true)
Ignorant too. Has nothing to do with the plantation, but the attitude and actions perpetrated against them. i know of no other political party that views blacks as incapable of surviving without the aid of the white man. except the Democrat party.

No you did not. I never once thought about a plantation.

The problem with you so called conservatives is that you bring extraneous bullshit into a discussion.

Democrats are not racists because they think blacks should be on a plantation, or anything else. They think they cannot survive unless rich white guys pay their way. That is why they are racists.

:lol: @Ascelpias I don't need to make excuses for him. He is a successful black man that dares to oppose your racist nonsense. He does not hate whitey he just hates racists like you. The fact that you he doesn't roll over and accept what you say does not make him a racist. Pathetic.

and you do attack all black people...not just those who oppose your nonsense. And please point out where anyone has blamed whitey for personal failure.
Show me where I attacked a black conservative. Dude, you are a joke. Everybody on this forum knows Asswipe is a racist, and everybody knows he blames whitey for everything wrong in the black community.

Look up

The problem with you so called conservatives is that you bring extraneous bullshit into a discussion.

Democrats are not racists because they think blacks should be on a plantation, or anything else. They think they cannot survive unless rich white guys pay their way. That is why they are racists.

Huh?

Asclepias...black pride.

Just a few quotes from SJ...I got tired of looking at his comments so I quit after 2 pages:

Another predictable comment from the one trick porch monkey. Thanks for confirming what I said.
Guess again, chump. Nobody wants to be black, you're at the bottom of all societies.

Tyrone, you're 13% of the population, have been for a long time. That ain't changing, and the only white women you could get are the ones nobody else would want anyway. Low life skanks are the best you can ever hope for. And speaking of low life skanks, did you ever talk Grandma into going back to your box with you?

I believe he's referring to the way your "melanin rich" cousins make a career out of skewering each other with their advanced weaponry (hand made spears).

Wrong again, Mandingo. And your preoccupation with sex and male genitalia is typical of primates such as yourself.

You porch monkeys are so stupid, you don't even know who you're giving the finger to. Fucking idiots.

Feel free to see more at here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/358100-blatant-racism-in-action-7.html
Thanks for posting the link. Now they can see the racist comments I was responding to, including your's.

But you are the one that said Brianna was hot, Nutz, and so you didn't care.

But she isn't a racist. It was a joke, Gracie. You do have a sense of humor?

Yeah..I do have a sense of humor. You may claim it was a joke but I don't think so. Well, until I said what I said then you kinda backpedaled.

Meanwhile...maybe someone should @ those being called racist so they know they are being discussed?

Brie(whatever her name is) is a black Teaper. I am a black conservative. You attack me all of the time and you attacked her nonstop in that thread.

Look up
Yeah, you're a conservative like Jake Starkey is a Republican. Fuck you, poser.

Look up
Yeah, you're a conservative like Jake Starkey is a Republican. Fuck you, poser.

I know...anyone who defies your racist bullshit is a democrat because you think conservatives can't oppose racism.

Brie(whatever her name is) is a black Teaper. I am a black conservative. You attack me all of the time and you attacked her nonstop in that thread.
Do you really think anybody's gonna believe that bullshit?

Anywho...I think I will go back to Cut Throat Kitchen....then bubble blaster.

Carry on. Good luck.

But you are the one that said Brianna was hot, Nutz, and so you didn't care.

But she isn't a racist. It was a joke, Gracie. You do have a sense of humor?

Yeah..I do have a sense of humor. You may claim it was a joke but I don't think so. Well, until I said what I said then you kinda backpedaled.

Meanwhile...maybe someone should @ those being called racist so they know they are being discussed?

No, no backpeddling. It is what it is, she is not a racist...check out the thread. You will see SJ is doing nothing more than attacking to justify his nonsense.

As for @ everyone...go right ahead. They are racists asswipes, I feel no need to and I would say whatever I say to their face with no issue!

I asked that same question when I first came aboard. Regretfully, when rabid racists and Teapers are allowed to be the main attraction of the forum...this is what you get.

Thanks for proving the OP's point.

Huh?
Focus.

Focus on the actions of the democrats. Focus on their policy.

Right now, in a discussion on racism, the discussion is on how they treat blacks.

Not on how plantations were racist. Not on how past actions can be interpreted as racist.

focus on how they treat minorities. ONLY THAT.

Do not deviate from it with regard to the discussion on racism.

Huh?
Focus.

Focus on the actions of the democrats. Focus on their policy.

Right now, in a discussion on racism, the discussion is on how they treat blacks.

Not on how plantations were racist. Not on how past actions can be interpreted as racist.

focus on how they treat minorities. ONLY THAT.

Do not deviate from it with regard to the discussion on racism.

WTF are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back